Zone1 Racial Hyper-Sensitivity?

So the jerk shouting from his truck is just like the KKK lynching someone?

No body wants to “lynch the damn negros”. And please, the proper terminology is “African Americans”. If you are going to lecture people about the historic injustices black people faced, maybe avoid using racially insensitive language? Prove me wrong, I dare you. Make a big sign that says “I ❤️ Negros” and see how well it goes over.

Only one of those images I posted represented the KKK ... odd you missed that ... that first picture is with women and children, babies in mother's arms ... it's a cultural thing ... especially in Northern Idaho ...

Wow ... "African American" ... I used the word Negro because the damn parser kept calling me an asshole otherwise ... ****** ... I hate that ...

Yo IM2, why do you agree with this guy? You avoid saying you disagree, so you must agree?

Only one of those images I posted represented the KKK ... odd you missed that ... that first picture is with women and children, babies in mother's arms ... it's a cultural thing ... especially in Northern Idaho ...

Wow ... "African American" ... I used the word Negro because the damn parser kept calling me an asshole otherwise ... ****** ... I hate that ...
oh you mean the photo that is LITERALLY from 94 years ago? So your point is that culture doesn’t change over the course of 100 years.

Why are el midgetron so racist? and IM2? and CurriedGoats?
Two of the three you named are Democrats, and yell racist at every white who doesn’t submit to the liberal DEI agenda. So they are actually calling people what they themselves are. Utter hypocrisy.

El midgetron doesn’t call others racist.

Forum List

Back