Racism and Police Brutality are Over!! Congrats to Everyone!!

BigTy87

Jun 1, 2020
TV shows "Cops" and "Live PD" are cancelled! Statues are being toppled!! You are seeing real change here!! Congrats to Black Lives Matter and the left for ending racism and police brutality! Where would America be without these heroes!

TV shows "Cops" and "Live PD" are cancelled! Statues are being toppled!! You are seeing real change here!! Congrats to Black Lives Matter and the left for ending racism and police brutality! Where would America be without these heroes!
To me, racism will never end until it is no longer acknowledged. In other words, what change has really happened? Because it doesn't look like one is happening yet. If anything, the photograph is only worse compared to how it previously looked.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, racism will never end until it is no longer acknowledged.

Precisely.

"You want to end racism? Stop talking about it."
- Morgan Freeman

LoL!

You rightwingers are loopy.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Oh, no. No more new "Cops" and "LivePD" episodes? Burn it all down!!

Relax, petunia. This is temporary.

Racism is over???!!! LOL!!! Racists exist all across this planet and wailing and rioting won't change that and there's no such thing as the "thought police."
As for Live PD, it was showing cops doing their jobs and showing what they have to put up with, a force for good against society's garbage.

Last edited:

Precisely.

- Morgan Freeman
No longer acting on it in any way is another way to let it die.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Precisely.

- Morgan Freeman
No longer acting on it in any way is another way to let it die.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yup. But the Democrats will never let it go. They could not survive without it.

I do not have the guts to answer your question.

Racism and Police Brutality are Over!! Congrats to Everyone!!
Negative
This is just reverse logic week…a week where ignorant, emotional, nutless fools pretend to give two fucks....where cowards and PC commanded bitches pretend “Blacks are positive contributing societal assets”… “George Floyd wasn’t a complete piece of shit” etc etc.
Give it two weeks, the Kardashian whores will stop telling you and all the disturbed and confused white bitches looking for a cool Instagram photo how to think...reality hits, blacks behave the same way they always have and they are exactly what they’ve always been. Sorry bud.

Oh, no. No more new "Cops" and "LivePD" episodes? Burn it all down!!

Relax, petunia. This is temporary.

can we also get rid of "HIP HOP MUSIC"-----it instigates HATRED in me

I think the cancelation of cops pushed us over the edge
No all we have to do is kill all the white people to end whiteness ....after that we'll be all set
youcantmake it up.jpeg

You couldnt make it up !

Are we addressing, discussing and ending racism? It seems to me the dialogue hasn’t changed, there is no dialogue or discussion, it seems to me that it is a one way discussion and it isn’t going to end anything, except push it underground and will still be practiced, just be tougher to spot.

Forum List

Back