Racism in Rittenhouse case

If you say so
Notice how you didn't know that Scarborough made that 60 round claim? You did not know about it because the MSM knows that lefties will not look beyond the MSM. They are able to engineer your perspective of the landscape.

Notice how you didn't know that Scarborough made that 60 round claim? You did not know about it because the MSM knows that lefties will not look beyond the MSM. They are able to engineer your perspective of the landscape.
I do notice that I didn’t know what Joe said because I don’t watch or follow him. I’m a bit surprised that you do. Your point makes no sense either. Joe is the MSM so if us “Lefties” are programmed to not look beyond the MSM then I would have heard about it and known about it, right?

I do notice that I didn’t know what Joe said because I don’t watch or follow him. I’m a bit surprised that you do. Your point makes no sense either. Joe is the MSM so if us “Lefties” are programmed to not look beyond the MSM then I would have heard about it and known about it, right?

I mean let's be real teh fact you listen to lefties opine about media disintegration and how fox won doesn't mean you actually do listen to other sources

I spend A LOT of time talking to left/center left people who consider themselves very well informed. Very few of them are because even tho they are much more aware of how media works than the right. They still fall into very similar bubbles. Even tho again I haev heard countless left/center left podcasts go over media incentives and why the NYT now panders like they're Fox

I know very very very few "democrats" who have a more varied media diet than the right. It's just their standard has a veneer of higher quality to it. In fact it might be overall less because they don't have the right wing media shoved in their face as long as they don't turn on talk radio.

I study ALL media, news, propaganda, and information that I can get my hands on, regardless of bias. It should be no surprise to you that I am up to date with Joe. I would have provided you with a link from a left leaning source, but lefties are hiding what he said. They are using censorship the way lefties do.

I study ALL media, news, propaganda, and information that I can get my hands on, regardless of bias. It should be no surprise to you that I am up to date with Joe. I would have provided you with a link from a left leaning source, but lefties are hiding what he said. They are using censorship the way lefties do.
Wow, sounds to me like you need to get a life ;) you seem a bit too obsessed with the media. They are just a bunch of blowhards getting rich, why do you care so much about them?

I imagine if left sites aren’t promoting what Joe said it’s because they retracted it because it was not accurate.

Wow, sounds to me like you need to get a life ;) you seem a bit too obsessed with the media. They are just a bunch of blowhards getting rich, why do you care so much about them?

I imagine if left sites aren’t promoting what Joe said it’s because they retracted it because it was not accurate.

Bro, you have almost 50,000 posts on this board. LOL

There's a big difference between "not promoting" and cleaning up their mess by deleting and censoring.

BTW, any comments in reply to the opening post?

There's a big difference between "not promoting" and cleaning up their mess by deleting and censoring.

Incorrect statements should be retracted and deleted. Don’t know why you’re saying that’s a bad thing

Lefties will ALWAYS have some reason to justify censorship. Leftyism cannot exist without censorship and authority.
It’s not censorship to retract incorrect reporting. When you proof read an email and take out a sentence or change a word are you censoring your email?!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It’s not censorship to retract incorrect reporting. When you proof read an email and take out a sentence or change a word are you censoring your email?!
Euphemism is a fantastic way to justify censorship. Good job.

Euphemism is a fantastic way to justify censorship. Good job.

It’s not censorship that’s the point.

regarding the OP. I haven’t seen racism as an element of the case. Seems to be a self defense or not issue

No, actually it doesn't. Because Rittenhouse was indeed motivated by opposition the BLACK LIVES MATTER so race was a part of his motivation.

The narcissism required to believe this is unreal

Would have been there in a peaceful protest? No

So race is not the salient issue here, or even fucking close

White guys shooting white guys and still somehow the blacks think they're the center of the story. lol

The narcissism required to believe this is unreal

Would have been there in a peaceful protest? No

So race is not the salient issue here, or even fucking close

White guys shooting white guys and still somehow the blacks think they're the center of the story. lol
Another stupid post. The protest was because a white police officer shot an unarmed man 7 times in the back. Instead of protesting the wrongdoing of the police, Rittenhouse wa there in support of a police force with a white man who shot that unarmed black man. But for the idiots who always want to deny racism, since he shot 3 white men, he could not be a racist. Using that logic, the men who killed Schwermer, Goodma, and Chaney were not racists since they killed 2 white man.

Dumb fuck.

Not really - In the Arbery case? DEFINITELY!!
You have to question why Rittenhouse felt the need to defend a police department who had a member that shot an unarmed man 7 times in the back.

All media encourages that kind of lying. Even yours
Non Prog media is a small percentage compared to Prog derive media. And much of it is pushing rebuttals on Prog accusations. Which is endless. It is pretty bad though because after a period of time it is found that most Prog attacks are found to be lies or overblown

Forum List

Back