harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
we seem to have a lot of members confused on exactly what racism/racist is
please review the following definitions before you spew your ridiculous hate
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

we seem to have a lot of members confused on exactly what racism/racist is
please review the following definitions before you spew your ridiculous hate
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
I am a confirmed equal opportunity racist, as I hate all the liberals of any color.

I've decided I'm down with racism ever since Hillary said all Trump supporters are racists.

The hardcore Left has wrecked an important word, weaponizing it to put their targets on the defensive and control the conversation for political advantage.

I recently had one of them tell me that he's "helping people" by spraying the word around like water. I am not kidding.

It's so over-used now, it's more of a punchline. What a shame.

The hardcore Left has wrecked an important word, weaponizing it to put their targets on the defensive and control the conversation for political advantage.

I recently had one of them tell me that he's "helping people" by spraying the word around like water. I am not kidding.

The word is fine, and it still has it's power.

That's why the racists on the far rightwing are so triggered by it.

dy5859e3df.gif

dy5859e3df.gif
They laugh at it now.

It no longer scares them. It no longer puts them on the defensive.

It's no longer a good tactic to avoid honest conversation.

dy5859e3df.gif
ridiculous because the blacks dream, shit, talk, dance, sleep, etc it 24/7
if posting threads on a forum is your definition of triggered, you are a racist also

I've decided I'm down with racism ever since Hillary said all Trump supporters are racists.
a lot of people do
this just proves my point in the OP
mention words like vanilla, white christmas, fried chicken, etc and you are a RACIST!!!
state facts and you are a RACIST!!
they see racism everywhere

a lot of people do
mention words like vanilla, white christmas, fried chicken, etc and you are a RACIST!!!
It is no more than a tactic ripe for hyperbole and half truths. And it is all some people have when things improve economically. Everyone is happier with more money in their pockets, it transcends color.

dy5859e3df.gif
Since the word is used against anybody who is NEUTRAL towards race, we have actually arrived at the point where it more often describes the lack of racism than actual racism.

Unless a white person rolls on their back and pees on their belly in abject shame over their skin color, you folks call them racist. .......and "right wing"

You do this to maintain your privilege in this society.

Well, it looks like everyone is a racist, because it's widely known that whites are smarter than blacks and Hispanics, no one even bothers to deny it because it's proven truth. That's why we have affirmative action.

a lot of people do
Their daggers have become fluff. Maybe it's time for some more sky screaming, that seems pretty effective.

Forum List

Back