Racist Arpaio ordered to undergo training to stop racial profiling

Get a new translator. I bet he is not stopping white people to check and see if they have a green card.

How many white people need a green card?
The ones in the country illegally?

Obama is letting people into the country illegally?
That's awful!
No clever comeback so you deflect and pretend your POTUS is guarding the borders personally? Why isnt the racist sheriff stopping whites to make sure they are not illegally in this country?

He's not stopping whites? That's awful!
What's the breakdown in his county between white illegals and Hispanic illegals?
Why do you want to know? After brown latinos, whites are the next biggest group of illegals. That has nothing to do with the point he is not stopping white people and demanding to see their green card. Why is he not doing so?

That's awful!
No clever comeback so you deflect and pretend your POTUS is guarding the borders personally? Why isnt the racist sheriff stopping whites to make sure they are not illegally in this country?

What's the breakdown in his county between white illegals and Hispanic illegals?
Why do you want to know? After brown latinos, whites are the next biggest group of illegals. That has nothing to do with the point he is not stopping white people and demanding to see their green card. Why is he not doing so?

Do you get angry when the cops put out an APB on a black perp and then stop black suspects?

Translation. Stop enforcing immigration laws!
Get a new translator. I bet he is not stopping white people to check and see if they have a green card.

All those who have immigrated to the United States. Like your folks did.

My folks didn't need a green card.
Are they White or Native American?

Because my folks are White. They were immigrants.

My folks were white immigrants who didn't need a green card.

When did they sneak over the border?

Liberal, educate thyself.

Liberal, educate thyself.
If they were immigrants, surely they went through some immigration process, unless they did indeed sneak over the border.

That's not a good translation. Stopping U.S. citizens, green card holders, and/or work visa holders because you think the color of their skin makes them likely to be here illegally is not enforcing immigration laws.

Guess stopping non-Hispanics with clean records makes sense.

Look the other way folks. Just cuz he's driving a POS truck with stolen license plates doesn't mean he's illegal!!!

That's awful!

Do you get angry when the cops put out an APB on a black perp and then stop black suspects?
You avoided my question again. If whites are the next biggest group of illegals why is the sheriff not stopping white people and asking to see their green card?

That's not a good translation. Stopping U.S. citizens, green card holders, and/or work visa holders because you think the color of their skin makes them likely to be here illegally is not enforcing immigration laws.

Why would you think that? Checking immigration status if there's a specific reason to check makes sense. But ethnicity? No.

Look the other way folks. Just cuz he's driving a POS truck with stolen license plates doesn't mean he's illegal!!!
Well, of course it doesn't. But a poor condition car with stolen plates is a good indicator that something's off and legal status (criminal and immigration) should be checked. Ethnicity is not a factor in your scenario.

Last edited:
That's awful!

You avoided my question again. If whites are the next biggest group of illegals why is the sheriff not stopping white people and asking to see their green card?

I'm guesing in his county, most illegals are not white. Maybe I'm mistaken.
When they pull over a car at 1:00 am, do they know the color of the driver before they pull over?

When they pull over a car at 1:00 am, do they know the color of the driver before they pull over?
Depends on if they see the drivers face. Why do you ask?

Are they racist for pulling over a driver at 1:00 am?

Yes if its due to race.

Yes if its due to race.

Since it's kinda hard to see a drivers face, when you pull them over at night, I'll take that as a no.

Excellent.

The second the sheriff in any way shape or form insults or disparages the judge or his order, put A into a six-month contempt of court jail sentence.

Why would you think that? Checking immigration status if there's a specific reason to check makes sense. But ethnicity? No.

Well, of course it doesn't. But a poor condition car with stolen plates is a good indicator that something's off and legal status (criminal and immigration) should be checked. Ethnicity is not a factor in your scenario.

Ethnicity is the most important factor in immigration!!!

Jesus Christ on a stick.

Ethnicity is the most important factor in immigration!!!.
How do you figure?

Forum List

Back