'Racist' Biden Suggests White People Are Stupid During Black History Event

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“I may be a white boy, but I’m not stupid. I know where the power is."
- President Joe Biden

In his defense, this may have been a case of 'Self-Awareness Projection onto the entire White Race', claiming / believing because he is a stupid white person that must mean all whites are stupid.

:eusa_doh:

--- That would explain at least, in this case, why Biden isn't a 'racist'.

Jesus Christ Democrats are insulting. Imagine being a black person and this clown constantly claiming blacks are victims and need his help. Now he thinks he needs to insult white people in order to elevate black people, like they need to be elevated, or defended, or patronized.

Well, don't forget, 'poor kids are just as smart as white kids'. Joe said so.

I knew I could count on the Dipshit-In-Chief to say something stupid on Black History Month. :113:

95% of people are "stupid".
Now here's the question of the day: Define stupid? (Is that a question? That's question number 2 of the day)

95% of people are "stupid".
Now here's the question of the day: Define stupid? (Is that a question? That's question number 2 of the day)

He was just pandering to the crowd, telling them what the policy setters think they wanted to hear. But yeah, probably 95 % of them were stupid, so they bought into it.

He was just pandering to the crowd, telling them what the policy setters think they wanted to hear. But yeah, probably 95 % of them were stupid, so they bought into it.

So being false and lying to the crowd, thinking that is what the blacks wanted their President to be - racist, pandering, and fake....

Nice.

I'm not sure he was on the topic of black history. he's always talking about himself and it sounded to me like he was talking about the divine nine.

From the mouth of the stupidest most incompetent president EVAH...

What did poor old Joe say about Howard University just this past month...did he say he went there or couldn't get in or something like that.

Last edited:

A politician pandering to the crowd is not "stupid", it's literally how you become successful in politics, right?
I mean, it might be that he's not acting as a person running a country should act, but when have they ever???

Well, define "stupid"
This is stupid

1677562364506.png

Jesus Christ Democrats are insulting. Imagine being a black person and this clown constantly claiming blacks are victims and need his help. Now he thinks he needs to insult white people in order to elevate black people, like they need to be elevated, or defended, or patronized.
Imagine being a black person in a forum like this one full of whites like you who think you csn talk for blacks. Biden isn't saying that stuff, you are.

Forum List

Back