Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

There was enough of a leak that blood spewed from him with each chest compression until the gurney was soaked with it.

I watched the trial and never heard that.....I don't suppose you have any proof of that.....none of your comrades know what happened, so why would you?

There was enough of a leak that blood spewed from him with each chest compression until the gurney was soaked with it.

I watched the trial and never heard that.....I don't suppose you have any proof of that.....none of your comrades know what happened, so why would you?

Actually, no. I read it, but I can't find it. So I'll rescind the comment.

"Hey, can you hear me? Talk to me," one responder asks of Jean. His body is seen on the floor with blood pooling around his left shoulder.

Dallas police Officer Michael Lee, whose bodycam was shown, testified at trial Tuesday that Jean still had a pulse, but was unable to communicate.
John Fairleigh, a paramedic with Dallas Fire-Rescue, testified that he and rescue personnel arrived to find police had started CPR on Jean. Rescue personnel took over and continued to perform CPR all the way to hospital, Fairleigh said.
Jean didn't have a pulse. Fairleigh recalled blood spilling out of his wound with every compression.
"It started to pool onto the stretcher," he said. "And as we made our way down the hall, there was a blood trail behind us."

Last edited:
"Hey, can you hear me? Talk to me," one responder asks of Jean. His body is seen on the floor with blood pooling around his left shoulder.

Dallas police Officer Michael Lee, whose bodycam was shown, testified at trial Tuesday that Jean still had a pulse, but was unable to communicate.
John Fairleigh, a paramedic with Dallas Fire-Rescue, testified that he and rescue personnel arrived to find police had started CPR on Jean. Rescue personnel took over and continued to perform CPR all the way to hospital, Fairleigh said.
Jean didn't have a pulse. Fairleigh recalled blood spilling out of his wound with every compression.
"It started to pool onto the stretcher," he said. "And as we made our way down the hall, there was a blood trail behind us."

There we go. That's the quote I saw. I was using 'gurney' in my search rather than 'stretcher'.

So, Wil....to answer your question on evidence to back up this claim: "There was enough of a leak that blood spewed from him with each chest compression until the gurney was soaked with it.".....

I offer this quote:

John Fairleigh, Paramedic with Dallas Fire-Rescue
Which makes Amber Guyger's claim that she did CPR more than a little suspect....given that she didn't have a drop of blood on her, the gloves she was carrying, her uniform or even her shoes.

Yet CPR caused so much blood to spew from Jean's body that it pooled onto the stretcher and left a bloody trail behind the gurney.

Last edited:
Under the law of self defense in most states one only has to be in reasonable fear of their life...they are not required to prove a threat.....though they must be able to convince a jury that they were in reasonable fear of their life or of serious bodily injury.

Due to a lot of recent decisions on self defense by juries that are basically incompetent/ obsessed with political correctness.....especially when a unarmed black is shot ---the capability to conduct a successful self defense is being diminished.

A lot of gun owners are not aware of this...and thus they are placing themselves in harms way....especially if they carry a concealed weapon...lots of juries now do not like that at all...having been indoctrinated by the msm into believing it is wrong if not criminal to walk around with a concealed weapon.

Shooting a man to death who is sitting in his own apartment, minding his own business isn't 'self defense'.

Which is why the jury rejected it as a defense when presented with it by Amber's own lawyers.

: 66394"]If I came home after working 13 hours to my own home found the door I locked earlier unlocked I believe I would call 911 prior to entering and they would advices me not to enter. Now say I didn’t call 911 but retrieved my weapon from my vehicle console and entered my own home. I then find a man drinking my beer on my couch can I shoot him?, when I startle him and he get off my couch. Legally I cannot shoot him until he presents a threat. She was in the wrong home and did not prove he presented a threat.

Under the law of self defense in most states one only has to be in reasonable fear of their life...they are not required to prove a threat.....though they must be able to convince a jury that they were in reasonable fear of their life or of serious bodily injury.

Due to a lot of recent decisions on self defense by juries that are basically incompetent/ obsessed with political correctness.....especially when a unarmed black is shot ---the capability to conduct a successful self defense is being diminished.

A lot of gun owners are not aware of this...and thus they are placing themselves in harms way....especially if they carry a concealed weapon...lots of juries now do not like that at all...having been indoctrinated by the msm into believing it is wrong if not criminal to walk around with a concealed weapon.

Shooting a man to death who is sitting in his own apartment, minding his own business isn't 'self defense'.

Which is why the jury rejected it as a defense when presented with it by Amber's own lawyers.[/QUOTE

The key to whether the defendant w
Hearsay repeated ad nauseum. Murder is obviously homicide. You have nothing.

Nope homicide is not murder....a homicide does not require malice...murder does.

Not in Texas it doesn't. The word 'malice' is never used in the entire statute on criminal homicide. Nor is it a requirement for a murder per the statutes of Texas.

Your legal incompetence again hampers your argument.
Jury decisions are constantly over-turned for various reasons....using a incompetent definition of murder would be one good reason in this case.

Let's say it is overturned. They try her again and then find her guilty of manslaughter. How would you feel if they then gave her more than 10 years?

To tell you the truth from what I have seen and heard about this lady....I really do not like her but I am convinced she is innocent. Anyhow...the good guys do not always win...what will be will be.

The real damage done by this jury and others of a similar nature is to make it more difficult to engage in self defense without the possibility of going to prison.

These juries have too many politically correct people who have no understanding of the law and are easily controlled by the prosecutor

Shooting an unarmed man to death in his own home for committing no crime isn't 'self defense'.

Which might explain why Amber Guyger was convicted of murder for doing it.

Anyone who thinks that a woman coming home to find a nigha sitting on her couch could not possibly be in fear of her life and or of getting raped is beyond my comprehension. Being a police officer she knew how blacks are prone to rape white women....even though a minority they comitt over half of all violent crime in America....most do not know this but the police have to deal with blacks all the time and they well understand their propensity for violence...our jails are full of them

The add to that....da nigha had to know she was a police officer because she was still in uniform and yet when she yells at him to show his hands he refuses....why?

Perhaps because the mariujana he was smoking prevented him from understanding that a police officer pointing a gun at him might actually shoot him if he did not show his hands.

Bottom Line it is very reasonable she was in fear of her life and any reasonable person would recognize that.

Unfortunately black jurors will always refuse to judge white cops fairly....their hatred of white folks is only superseded by their hatred of police officers....that is the reality and that is why Amber was convicted...they could not have cared less whether or not she was in fear of her life.
Exactly why this is being appealed[/QUOTE]
I sure don't understand why there are people who accuse you of being a racist. I just don't see it.

One's hatred of others and irrational fears are just that.

Anyone who thinks that a woman coming home to find a black man, possibly her husband or brother, ...
Anyone who thinks that a woman coming home to find a nigha
Anyone who thinks that a woman coming home to find a nigha
'Nuff said. Both of you dismissed.. with prejudice!

Lookie here boyo......everyone knows negroes have a certain reputation when it comes to raping white women.....any white woman coming home that finds a nigha sitting on her couch would be in reasonable fear of her life and or of getting raped...that is just being real.

The racial murder and rape of White women in America

Which is why the jury rejected it as a defense when presented with it by Amber's own lawyers.

: 66394"]If I came home after working 13 hours to my own home found the door I locked earlier unlocked I believe I would call 911 prior to entering and they would advices me not to enter. Now say I didn’t call 911 but retrieved my weapon from my vehicle console and entered my own home. I then find a man drinking my beer on my couch can I shoot him?, when I startle him and he get off my couch. Legally I cannot shoot him until he presents a threat. She was in the wrong home and did not prove he presented a threat.

Which is why the jury rejected it as a defense when presented with it by Amber's own lawyers.[/QUOTE

Nope homicide is not murder....a homicide does not require malice...murder does.

Not in Texas it doesn't. The word 'malice' is never used in the entire statute on criminal homicide. Nor is it a requirement for a murder per the statutes of Texas.

Jury decisions are constantly over-turned for various reasons....using a incompetent definition of murder would be one good reason in this case.

Let's say it is overturned. They try her again and then find her guilty of manslaughter. How would you feel if they then gave her more than 10 years?

To tell you the truth from what I have seen and heard about this lady....I really do not like her but I am convinced she is innocent. Anyhow...the good guys do not always win...what will be will be.

The real damage done by this jury and others of a similar nature is to make it more difficult to engage in self defense without the possibility of going to prison.

These juries have too many politically correct people who have no understanding of the law and are easily controlled by the prosecutor

Shooting an unarmed man to death in his own home for committing no crime isn't 'self defense'.

Anyone who thinks that a woman coming home to find a nigha sitting on her couch could not possibly be in fear of her life and or of getting raped is beyond my comprehension. Being a police officer she knew how blacks are prone to rape white women....even though a minority they comitt over half of all violent crime in America....most do not know this but the police have to deal with blacks all the time and they well understand their propensity for violence...our jails are full of them

The add to that....da nigha had to know she was a police officer because she was still in uniform and yet when she yells at him to show his hands he refuses....why?

Perhaps because the mariujana he was smoking prevented him from understanding that a police officer pointing a gun at him might actually shoot him if he did not show his hands.

Bottom Line it is very reasonable she was in fear of her life and any reasonable person would recognize that.

Unfortunately black jurors will always refuse to judge white cops fairly....their hatred of white folks is only superseded by their hatred of police officers....that is the reality and that is why Amber was convicted...they could not have cared less whether or not she was in fear of her life.
Exactly why this is being appealed
I sure don't understand why there are people who accuse you of being a racist. I just don't see it.[/QUOTE]

Being racist has nothing to do with this thread....it is all about whether a white lady cop should have been in fear of her life...... believing she was in her own home and confronted with a nigha who refused to comply with her command of 'show me your hands' the nigha as is now known was smokin dope and in his state of mind he did not act rationally.

Thus the two main factors in this case...a white police lady who mistakenly believed she was in her own residence confronted wid a nigha under the influence of marijuana refusing to obey a lawful police order.....these two factors are what caused the shooting.

The lady cop had reasonable fear of her life.....da nigha knew she was a cop because she was still in uniform and saw she had her weapon trained on him and was hollering at him to show his hands....what would any reasonable person do in such a situation?

A reasonable person would certainly not do what da nigha did....refuse to show his hands and holler at her as he was advancing on her.

Exactly why this is being appealed
I sure don't understand why there are people who accuse you of being a racist. I just don't see it.

Being racist has nothing to do with this thread

Yep you have done a great job making it racist.

....it is all about whether a white lady cop should have been in fear of her life...…

When you go into SOMEONE else's home unauthorized do you think you might be in fear of the homeowner.

believing she was in her own home and confronted with a nigha who refused to comply with her command of 'show me your hands' the nigha as is now known was smokin dope and in his state of mind he did not act rationally.

Yep this thread isn't racist, it became racist as soon as you hit the thread. He was eating Ice Cream not smoking dope, funny thing is I wonder why they didn't test her for drugs and I don't have to comply with the demands of someone who is in my home and they shouldn't be there.

Thus the two main factors in this case...a white police lady who mistakenly believed she was in her own residence confronted wid a nigha under the influence of marijuana refusing to obey a lawful police order.....these two factors are what caused the shooting.

No the ONLY factor that caused this shooting was Amber going into a man's home and killing him.

The lady cop had reasonable fear of her life.....da nigha knew she was a cop because she was still in uniform and saw she had her weapon trained on him and was hollering at him to show his hands....what would any reasonable person do in such a situation?

A reasonable person would certainly not do what da nigha did....refuse to show his hands and holler at her as he was advancing on her.

Show us the footage of where you saw all this bullshit story of yours take place. You're a fucking comic book character and it is because of racist like you that many black folks have been murdered by police and they walk away scott free.

Arrest made in murder of witness in Ambar Guygar case.............Arrest Made in Death of Amber Guyger Trial Witness

The suspect, 20-year-old Jacquerious Mitchell, says Brown was allegedly killed as a result of an altercation in a drug deal gone bad

Jacquerious huh? Apparently a cop killing out of revenge for the guilty verdict. Her ONLY mistake was living among these seedy Africans

Arrest warrants were issued for Thaddeous Charles Green, 22, Michael Diaz Mitchell, 32, and Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, all of Louisiana, Moore said.

Moore said Green and the Mitchells, who are related, drove from Alexandria, Louisiana, on Friday to meet Brown for a prearranged drug deal that immediately turned bad.

Smart people avoid Africans like the plague

Last edited:
AP19276009856037.jpg

Real racist. I wonder how many black folks she hugged after she gave them life. Talk about totally inappropriate.

Arrest made in murder of witness in Ambar Guygar case.............Arrest Made in Death of Amber Guyger Trial Witness

The suspect, 20-year-old Jacquerious Mitchell, says Brown was allegedly killed as a result of an altercation in a drug deal gone bad

Jacquerious huh? Apparently a cop killing out of revenge for the guilty verdict. Her ONLY mistake was living among these seedy Africans

Arrest warrants were issued for Thaddeous Charles Green, 22, Michael Diaz Mitchell, 32, and Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, all of Louisiana, Moore said.

Moore said Green and the Mitchells, who are related, drove from Alexandria, Louisiana, on Friday to meet Brown for a prearranged drug deal that immediately turned bad.

Smart people avoid Africans like the plague

More proof that Amber was in reasonable fear of her life....constant violence from black perps....no one knows that better than police officers.

Cop killing is politically correct... fact

So is killing an innocent black man in his home, oh that'

Many blacks have been killed in their homes....shit happens...blacks are to blame because of their criminal behavior in most cases....the black dude was high on marijuanah which most likely prevented him from being rational.

What kind of moron will not follow the order of a police officer when the officer has his weapon trained on them. He was either being defiant or sedated by the drug he was inhaling.

Forum List

Back