Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Btw, this thread was started first, and I dont understand why the gods chose not to merge them. Any thread I start after someone else ALWAYS gets merged.

I thought I was the Merge-King! What happens is the truly needy watch MSM and report whatever is breaking in a matter of seconds. No analysis, no commentary other than a sentence, maybe two, and no comedy or insight. Then one of us comes along with something more and it gets rolled into an incomprehensible stew of other threads. The mods won't listen to reason...if there is a common subject, no matter what kind of take is taken, it's tossed into the stew.

Her decision to fire was careless and unnecessary
It got her fired from her job

Bullshitte she fired to defend her life. She was fired because of politics....the politicians always cave into the blacks in a case like this.
Actually, her life was never in danger

She fired without assessing the situation
She shot a man sitting on his couch

You only know that by hindsight....in her mind she thought she was in her apartment and thus confronted by a stranger who put her into a fear for her life...just a mistake...not murder.

And that is what the jury had to decide. Was her fear reasonable? Was her response reasonable?

The jury said NO
The 6 blacks, 4 Hispanics and 2 whites? That jury?
What's wrong with it?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Actually, her life was never in danger

She fired without assessing the situation
She shot a man sitting on his couch

You only know that by hindsight....in her mind she thought she was in her apartment and thus confronted by a stranger who put her into a fear for her life...just a mistake...not murder.

And that is what the jury had to decide. Was her fear reasonable? Was her response reasonable?

The jury said NO
A valid jury which was unanimous in its decision
6 africans, 4 Mexicans and 2 liberal whites
You know their voting record Nostradamus?!??

The jury said NO

A receipe for disaster....how in the world did the defense team allow that to occur?
Why do you think that?

The jury said NO

Actually he probably doesn't have a clue, because if he did he wouldn't have made that stupid ass comment.

The jury said NO

Yeah. I do. I would feel doomed from the start if I had to pretend they were my peers

Even if you are dumb enough to fall for all the bullshit she is peddling, she refused to take cover, call for back-up, de-escalate, negotiate surrender, but instead entered his apartment and shot an unarmed man multiple times while was sitting on his couch watching TV & eating ice-cream. She never said she feared for her life. She refused to give him lifesaving aid, only worried about her image, career, lied & destroyed evidence!

Every word in your post is bullshit.....you didn't miss a single lie....truly amazing.
I know you would be fine with big thug n!gger cop going into her apartment & killing her for eating ice-cream!

Even if you are dumb enough to fall for all the bullshit she is peddling, she refused to take cover, call for back-up, de-escalate, negotiate surrender, but instead entered his apartment and shot an unarmed man multiple times while was sitting on his couch watching TV & eating ice-cream. She never said she feared for her life. She refused to give him lifesaving aid, only worried about her image, career, lied & destroyed evidence!

Every word in your post is bullshit.....you didn't miss a single lie....truly amazing.
I know you would be fine with big thug n!gger cop going into her apartment & killing her for eating ice-cream!
That's not why he died. Some of you guys are really dishonest with the facts.

He died because he was murdered by Amber Guyger while minding his own business in his own apartment.

No I leave that dumbass thinking to racist fools like you.

Why did he die?

Why did he die?

Because a confused paranoid intruder shot him.

Why did he die?

Huh. I thought Will was going to go with 'Spontaneous Chest Leak'.

Why did he die?

No. Still not getting it.

Why did he die?

Funny that she couldn't remember where her apartment was, couldn't remember to follow procedures, but she could remember she had a gone and she remembered how to fire it.

One her rounds hit a heart chamber instead of an artery so most of the bleeding would have been internal. I've seen hundreds of gunshot wounds (Vietnam) and doubt she knew how seriously wounded he was. A through-and-through would have created more blood flow so the 9mm round that would kill him probably didn't exit out his back. She did render aid with a sternum rub when his breathing got sporadic but he was still breathing so she didn't administer CPR.

She did render aid with a sternum rub when his breathing got sporadic but he was still breathing so she didn't administer CPR.
Link?
Never mind. I see. "Ms. Guyger said that she briefly tried to perform CPR and a sternum rub" after saying just a sternum rub in court seemingly.

One her rounds hit a heart chamber instead of an artery so most of the bleeding would have been internal. I've seen hundreds of gunshot wounds (Vietnam) and doubt she knew how seriously wounded he was. A through-and-through would have created more blood flow so the 9mm round that would kill him probably didn't exit out his back. She did render aid with a sternum rub when his breathing got sporadic but he was still breathing so she didn't administer CPR.

There was enough of a leak that blood spewed from him with each chest compression until the gurney was soaked with it.

Forum List

Back