Racist China and Japan not accepting Syrian refugees

China built a 5500 mile wall to keep people out.

That is racist as shit.

nintchdbpict000297141129.jpg

A symbol of historic Chinese racism

Whoosh? You are the one that brought up other countries in a thread about Japan and China. You aren't very bright are you?

Look up the definition of "irony."

Have you taken your medications today? You asked me why I wasn't defending other countries in a thread that is about CHINA and JAPAN. Why the fuck would I go out on a tangent to start defending other countries when the thread is about CHINA and JAPAN?

:lmao:

The irony is in YOUR racism of not holding these countries to the same standards as "white" countries.

China and Japan are two of the most racially homogenious countries on Earth. Why is that?

Last edited:
Whoosh? You are the one that brought up other countries in a thread about Japan and China. You aren't very bright are you?

Look up the definition of "irony."

Have you taken your medications today? You asked me why I wasn't defending other countries in a thread that is about CHINA and JAPAN. Why the fuck would I go out on a tangent to start defending other countries when the thread is about CHINA and JAPAN?

:lmao:

The irony is in YOUR racism of not holding these countries to the same standards as "white" countries.

China and Japan are two of the most racially homogenious countries on Earth. Why is that?

Because they have fucked like rabbits for so long and there is little room for other people. Why would a country, China, who has a birth limit for families, open their borders to outsiders? They already have more people than they want. Japan has been largely isolated for several years and the people are literally stacked on top of each. Why would they want to bring in even more people? The place is absolutely packed.

Because they have fucked like rabbits for so long and there is little room for other people. Why would a country, China, who has a birth limit for families, open their borders to outsiders? They already have more people than they want. Japan has been largely isolated for several years and the people are literally stacked on top of each. Why would they want to bring in even more people? The place is absolutely packed.

So admitting a couple of thousand Syrian refugees is going to make a big difference?

So admitting a couple of thousand Syrian refugees is going to make a big difference?

Sure unless they're caged. Give an inch take a mile. Ask liberal Europeans how that works, assuming you can find one who is honest with a useful brain.

We know that any country that has any limits or restrictions on Syrian migrants are racist by definition.

It's a shame to see that China and Japan are racist and won't allow Syrian refugees to enter their nations.

Here are supporting links to go along with my original content in the subject line and the preceding comments:

Lives in limbo: Why Japan accepts so few refugees

Why Do Chinese Reject Middle Eastern Refugees?

Yes they are racist. Japan is known for being then most racist country in the world .

We know that any country that has any limits or restrictions on Syrian migrants are racist by definition.

It's a shame to see that China and Japan are racist and won't allow Syrian refugees to enter their nations.

Here are supporting links to go along with my original content in the subject line and the preceding comments:

Lives in limbo: Why Japan accepts so few refugees

Why Do Chinese Reject Middle Eastern Refugees?

Yes they are racist. Japan is known for being then most racist country in the world .

See.

Snowflakes shouldn't buy any Chinese or Japanese products. They are racist.

I bet Japanese and Chinese workplaces have no diversity.

Fucking racists.

Forum List

Back