Racist DC mayor requests national guard to detain Latinx people

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

All of a sudden DemonRats have a problem with migrants that they encouraged to come.

For years we’ve heard, If you’re against illegal immigrants, you’re a racist.

Clearly Mayor Bowser hates brown people

First it was blue city mayor Eric Adams complaining about all the migrants being bussed his way, now another blue city mayor is pissed. Lol!! You reap what you sow Dimocrats!!:beer:

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) asked the D.C. National Guard to activate and help manage an influx of migrants to the capital.
The mayor’s office reports that Texas Govs. Greg Abbott (R) and Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) have sent nearly 200 buses carrying more than 4,000 migrants from the southern border to the capital in protest of President Biden’s immigration policy.

In a July 22 letter obtained by The Hill sent from Bowser to White House officials, the mayor called the influx of migrants “cruel political gamesmanship from the Governors of Texas and Arizona” and called for federal support of her request to engage the National Guard.

“Our ability to assist people in need at this scale is very limited. Instead of rolling up their sleeves and working with the Biden/Harris Administration on a real solution, Governors Abbot and Ducey have decided to use desperate people to score political points,” Bowser wrote.

First it was blue city mayor Eric Adams complaining about all the migrants being bussed his way, now another blue city mayor is pissed. Lol!! You reap what you sow Dimocrats!!:beer:

What's wrong with immigrants coming to their towns? After all, most of these illegal immigrants don't have automobiles, so someplace with a lot of public transportation running 24/7 is ideal.

What's wrong with immigrants coming to their towns? After all, most of these illegal immigrants don't have automobiles, so someplace with a lot of public transportation running 24/7 is ideal.

Yeah, and all the yuppies out to sniff cherry blossoms next spring will get a nice whiff of something else. Mexico City on the Potomac!

All of a sudden DemonRats have a problem with migrants that they encouraged to come.

I would be interested in knowing where they are housing the illegals. They put the Nat'l Guard up in a parking garage on Jan 6. I bet the illegals will be in hotels. As long as DC is paying the Guard and not the US government, I love it. I hope those guardsmen remember the democrat treatment on J6.

Thread win in the OP - well played! :)

This is happening now because the DemoKKKrats are finally getting the message that Hispanics don't like them anymore.

All illegals need to be bussed to all Democrat run cities.

I was thinking it would be a lot easier just to bus them to East LA which isn't as far as other liberal cities and where they can learn to speak Spanish with the correct US accent "Hey ese, wassup holmes"

Forum List

Back