Racist garbage in the main political forums....

Not at all -- they DON'T want that stuff running amok in the forums that are public -- the race relations forum is blocked from non-members, much like the FZ.
The racist shit is unfortunate and I do see it too much. Discussing race relations is one thing but insulting a race is pathetic.

A constructive discussion of race is one of the toughest to accomplish primarily because of the nature of the topic.

It's difficult because debate can't overrule years of stereotypes and personal experiences.
What occurs on the threads where the virulent racists do their thing is anything but a contructive discussion of race or anything like a reasonable debate. They spew racist ranting endlessly as a taunt, not as any attempt at reason or discussion.

Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay.

We've had this conversation before and the bottom line is, if management didn't want them here, they would get rid of them.

Not at all -- they DON'T want that stuff running amok in the forums that are public -- the race relations forum is blocked from non-members, much like the FZ.
The racist shit is unfortunate and I do see it too much. Discussing race relations is one thing but insulting a race is pathetic.

A constructive discussion of race is one of the toughest to accomplish primarily because of the nature of the topic.

It's difficult because debate can't overrule years of stereotypes and personal experiences.
What occurs on the threads where the virulent racists do their thing is anything but a contructive discussion of race or anything like a reasonable debate. They spew racist ranting endlessly as a taunt, not as any attempt at reason or discussion.

Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay.

We've had this conversation before and the bottom line is, if management didn't want them here, they would get rid of them.

"Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay."
Or says they're conservative......

Works for me.

But really, this board encourages the lowest common denominator.

Its what they want.

cereal_killer

Your ruling, Mr. Pope....
Correct....it's ugly and disgraceful. It does not belong in Politics so please report it and we will be more than happy to move them. As an FYI we do come across a lot of stuff before it's reported and move them to the appropriate forums but we can't see everything. We rely on the members to help us out in that aspect. So report, we DO look at every one of them. I do want to add that it can take some time to get to the report due to the amount of them coming in so please give staff time to get around to it. Again, EVERY SINGLE REPORT IS REVIEWED SO GIVE US TIME.

Thanks!

"Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay."

Nope.

There are very few conservatives here. They are not attacked for being conservative - except by radical nutter RWs.

Nope.

There are very few conservatives here. They are not attacked for being conservative - except by radical nutter RWs.

You could have fooled me.

I spent this morning fending off false accusations all morning from liberals.

Putting someone on ignore isn't a solution - not that a solution exists. But airing ones grievance, and this thread seems a good place - may (MAY) provide some of the most egregious some insight into how they are perceived; granted, some are too stupid to ever engage in introspection.

My greatest annoyance are those who continue to post the same lie, sans evidence, no matter how many others have called them out. Serial posters who post a single photograph years old as if it has any relevance whatsoever, and those who post opinions without examples yet demand proof from others on matters clearly within the public domain.

The ignore function is a great tool. If you can't see it it won't offend. Eventually the perpetrator leaves because they can't piss you off anymore.

I don't get pissed off often, mostly I'm embarrassed. Knowing anywhere in the world the crap posted - racism, covert and overt; bigotry; hate and fear; abject foolishness; history rewritten and the lies, half-truths, falderal and nostrum - which reflect poorly on all Americans.

Trust me, I've seen worse.
Most Americans are sociable in comparison.

Of course there's worse; saying so doesn't absolve you and others I had in mind when I posted above.

Putting someone on ignore isn't a solution - not that a solution exists. But airing ones grievance, and this thread seems a good place - may (MAY) provide some of the most egregious some insight into how they are perceived; granted, some are too stupid to ever engage in introspection.

My greatest annoyance are those who continue to post the same lie, sans evidence, no matter how many others have called them out. Serial posters who post a single photograph years old as if it has any relevance whatsoever, and those who post opinions without examples yet demand proof from others on matters clearly within the public domain.

The ignore function is a great tool. If you can't see it it won't offend. Eventually the perpetrator leaves because they can't piss you off anymore.

I don't get pissed off often, mostly I'm embarrassed. Knowing anywhere in the world the crap posted - racism, covert and overt; bigotry; hate and fear; abject foolishness; history rewritten and the lies, half-truths, falderal and nostrum - which reflect poorly on all Americans.

Of course there's worse; saying so doesn't absolve you and others I had in mind when I posted above.

Likewise.

I'm just saying that what you call racist is peanuts compared to what I've experienced overseas.

Likewise.

I'm just saying that what you call racist is peanuts compared to what I've experienced overseas.
I am curious as to where overseas you have found racism as bad as it is in American, especially as bad as one sees it on this forum.

Likewise.

I am curious as to where overseas you have found racism as bad as it is in American, especially as bad as one sees it on this forum.
Somalia, Kuwait, Kenya, the Philippines, Japan, Hawaii by native borns or locals, Mexico, Hong Kong, Korea, not just as bad but worse.

Likewise.

Somalia, Kuwait, Kenya, the Philippines, Japan, Hawaii by native borns or locals, Mexico, Hong Kong, Korea, not just as bad but worse.
And toward whom was their racism directed?

Last edited:
I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That kind of stupidity is going to ruin this site.

That is all....

Eat a dick asshole. There is a whole lot more racism coming from the non-whites on this forum. You don't like a certain type of racism, well then you're free to leave. Dumbass.

Likewise.

Whites, blacks or each other. Many of these countries are at the point we were during Jim Crow and even slavery is still practiced.

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That is all....

Eat a dick asshole. There is a whole lot more racism coming from the non-whites on this forum. You don't like a certain type of racism, well then you're free to leave. Dumbass.
LMAO The 'non-whites,' who comprise about 1 percent of the population on this forum? Oh my goodness, they are really hurting you, oh it is awful.

Likewise.

Whites, blacks or each other. Many of these countries are at the point we were during Jim Crow and even slavery is still practiced.
Well, the internal problems of other countries are another story, as far as I am concerned. I have observed racism or bigotry in other countries, for example the way the Germans and Austrians treat or think of the Turkish immigrants. However, it is not worse than in the US, and, more importantly, we should not excuse our racism by comparing it with that in other countries. You probably don't teach your children that it is okay to do something because others do it, so using other countries as an excuse to discount or minimize the extent of racism in America is not okay to do either.

Likewise.

Well, the internal problems of other countries are another story, as far as I am concerned. I have observed racism or bigotry in other countries, for example the way the Germans and Austrians treat or think of the Turkish immigrants. However, it is not worse than in the US, and, more importantly, we should not excuse our racism by comparing it with that in other countries. You probably don't teach your children that it is okay to do something because others do it, so using other countries as an excuse to discount or minimize the extent of racism in America is not okay to do either.

Germany isn't an impoverished nation or one that practices a religion that allows slaves and multiple wives.

But I agree, the Turks aren't very popular in Germany. Never been to Austria.

Last edited:
Glad you brought this up Cabbie. Yeah....the racial crap has gotten way out of hand. Maybe CK or the mods can make a specific rule that any threads with overtly racial content must be in the Race/Relations forum or the flame zone.

In the last few weeks I have seen some strongly anti-Jewish threads.....anti-black.....anti-white....and anti-gay. Maybe the crap can be confined to a few areas so the inmates cannot run amok all over the board.

Germany isn't an impoverished nation or one the practices a religion that allows slaves and multiple wives.
So this an anti-Muslim issue for you? People who are Muslims are racists, in your opinion? So, you are a bigot and yet are criticizing people you consider racists. In being a bigot, being prejudiced against a people and their religion, you lose all credibility as someone who criticizes others for bigotry and racism.

That is all....

LMAO The 'non-whites,' who comprise about 1 percent of the population on this forum? Oh my goodness, they are really hurting you, oh it is awful.
For the most part he's correct. He just wasn't diplomatic

Some "non-Whites" here feel they're entitled to their racism.

That is all....

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

That is all....

My favorite is Asschap....who bemoans evil whites and says all whites are racists.....then he calls whites "Cave Monkeys."

Can anyone please define "irony" for him?

Forum List

Back