Racist garbage in the main political forums....

Somalia, Kuwait, Kenya, the Philippines, Japan, Hawaii by native borns or locals, Mexico, Hong Kong, Korea, not just as bad but worse.
And toward whom was their racism directed?

Whites, blacks or each other. Many of these countries are at the point we were during Jim Crow and even slavery is still practiced.
Well, the internal problems of other countries are another story, as far as I am concerned. I have observed racism or bigotry in other countries, for example the way the Germans and Austrians treat or think of the Turkish immigrants. However, it is not worse than in the US, and, more importantly, we should not excuse our racism by comparing it with that in other countries. You probably don't teach your children that it is okay to do something because others do it, so using other countries as an excuse to discount or minimize the extent of racism in America is not okay to do either.

Germany isn't an impoverished nation or one the practices a religion that allows slaves and multiple wives.
So this an anti-Muslim issue for you? People who are Muslims are racists, in your opinion? So, you are a bigot and yet are criticizing people you consider racists. In being a bigot, being prejudiced against a people and their religion, you lose all credibility as someone who criticizes others for bigotry and racism.

That's a false assumption.

I've a great deal of respect for those who practice their religion correctly. They can be very gracious. However, as with any religion, there are some who use only part of it and discard what they have no use for.

Truth be told, if you hire on as a worker from a non-Muslim country in Saudi Arabia you're taking a terrible risk of indentured servitude. In Mombasa Kenya blacks still don't have the same rights as Whites. In Japan women can become sex-slaves or consorts for wealthy businessmen. White slavery is still rampant in some parts of the world.

And toward whom was their racism directed?

Whites, blacks or each other. Many of these countries are at the point we were during Jim Crow and even slavery is still practiced.
Well, the internal problems of other countries are another story, as far as I am concerned. I have observed racism or bigotry in other countries, for example the way the Germans and Austrians treat or think of the Turkish immigrants. However, it is not worse than in the US, and, more importantly, we should not excuse our racism by comparing it with that in other countries. You probably don't teach your children that it is okay to do something because others do it, so using other countries as an excuse to discount or minimize the extent of racism in America is not okay to do either.

Germany isn't an impoverished nation or one the practices a religion that allows slaves and multiple wives.
So this an anti-Muslim issue for you? People who are Muslims are racists, in your opinion? So, you are a bigot and yet are criticizing people you consider racists. In being a bigot, being prejudiced against a people and their religion, you lose all credibility as someone who criticizes others for bigotry and racism.

I've a great deal of respect for those who practice their religion correctly. They can be very gracious. However, as with any religion, there are some who use only part of it and discard what they have no use for.

Truth be told, if you hire on as a worker from a non-Muslim country in Saudi Arabia you're taking a terrible risk of indentured servitude. In Mombasa Kenya blacks still don't have the same rights as Whites. In Japan women can become sex-slaves or consorts for wealthy businessmen. White slavery is still rampant in some parts of the world.
Okay, thanks for the added info. I see your point.

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That kind of stupidity is going to ruin this site.

That is all....

Eat a dick asshole. There is a whole lot more racism coming from the non-whites on this forum. You don't like a certain type of racism, well then you're free to leave. Dumbass.
LMAO The 'non-whites,' who comprise about 1 percent of the population on this forum? Oh my goodness, they are really hurting you, oh it is awful.
For the most part he's correct. He just wasn't diplomatic

Some "non-Whites" here feel they're entitled to their racism.

My favorite is Asschap....who bemoans evil whites and says all whites are racists.....then he calls whites "Cave Monkeys."

Can anyone please define "irony" for him?

Irony is racist.

Okay, thanks for the added info. I see your point.

You're very welcome.

:biggrin:

Not at all -- they DON'T want that stuff running amok in the forums that are public -- the race relations forum is blocked from non-members, much like the FZ.
The racist shit is unfortunate and I do see it too much. Discussing race relations is one thing but insulting a race is pathetic.

A constructive discussion of race is one of the toughest to accomplish primarily because of the nature of the topic.

It's difficult because debate can't overrule years of stereotypes and personal experiences.
What occurs on the threads where the virulent racists do their thing is anything but a contructive discussion of race or anything like a reasonable debate. They spew racist ranting endlessly as a taunt, not as any attempt at reason or discussion.

Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay.

We've had this conversation before and the bottom line is, if management didn't want them here, they would get rid of them.

"Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay."
Or says they're conservative......

Now that is rich.

The racist shit is unfortunate and I do see it too much. Discussing race relations is one thing but insulting a race is pathetic.

A constructive discussion of race is one of the toughest to accomplish primarily because of the nature of the topic.

It's difficult because debate can't overrule years of stereotypes and personal experiences.
What occurs on the threads where the virulent racists do their thing is anything but a contructive discussion of race or anything like a reasonable debate. They spew racist ranting endlessly as a taunt, not as any attempt at reason or discussion.

Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay.

We've had this conversation before and the bottom line is, if management didn't want them here, they would get rid of them.

"Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay."

Now that is rich.
And true.

Half of the threads on this forum are attacks against conservatives, or whites. Very few are attacks on blacks.
I know that's not popular, but that's the truth. The Democratic Party bases everything they do on attacking conservative principles and attacking the race or relgious beliefs of Republicans.

Now that is rich.
And true.

Half of the threads on this forum are attacks against conservatives, or whites. Very few are attacks on blacks.
I know that's not popular, but that's the truth. The Democratic Party bases everything they do on attacking conservative principles and attacking the race or relgious beliefs of Republicans.

Don't make me laugh!

Now that is rich.
And true.

Don't make me laugh!

Damn!!

What a racist!!!

:disbelief:

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That is all....

Eat a dick asshole. There is a whole lot more racism coming from the non-whites on this forum. You don't like a certain type of racism, well then you're free to leave. Dumbass.
LMAO The 'non-whites,' who comprise about 1 percent of the population on this forum? Oh my goodness, they are really hurting you, oh it is awful.

My favorite is Asschap....who bemoans evil whites and says all whites are racists.....then he calls whites "Cave Monkeys."

Can anyone please define "irony" for him?

He can use crazy-assed cracker but he can't use monkey because it can backlash on him.

Nope.

There are very few conservatives here. They are not attacked for being conservative - except by radical nutter RWs.

You could have fooled me.

I spent this morning fending off false accusations all morning from liberals.

If you're a conservative, you had me fooled.

You post like a knee jerk tee potty.

I don't get pissed off often, mostly I'm embarrassed. Knowing anywhere in the world the crap posted - racism, covert and overt; bigotry; hate and fear; abject foolishness; history rewritten and the lies, half-truths, falderal and nostrum - which reflect poorly on all Americans.

Trust me, I've seen worse.
Most Americans are sociable in comparison.

Of course there's worse; saying so doesn't absolve you and others I had in mind when I posted above.

Likewise.

I'm just saying that what you call racist is peanuts compared to what I've experienced overseas.
I am curious as to where overseas you have found racism as bad as it is in American, especially as bad as one sees it on this forum.
Somalia, Kuwait, Kenya, the Philippines, Japan, Hawaii by native borns or locals, Mexico, Hong Kong, Korea, not just as bad but worse.

Of course being an ugly American had nothing to do with how YOU were treated (if your allegation is true).

Now that is rich.
And true.

You're kidding, right?

That is all....
Um..what? Are you off your meds?

That is all....

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg
LMAO..said the girl who uses "racist" or "racism" in every post...:laugh2:

^^^Uh, dimwit: This thread is about racism. Stands to reason I would use the term often here. As to my posts in other threads: prove that I use the term in 'every' post. Of course, you know you can't: you are just a mindless troll.

^^^Uh, dimwit: This thread is about racism. Stands to reason I would use the term often here. As to my posts in other threads: prove that I use the term in 'every' post. Of course, you know you can't: you are just a mindless troll.

I see your point now that you've explained it so eloquently to me.

These racist racists and their racist posts prove that the racist racists and their racist racism are taking over the board!

...but really,it's good, because all these racist racists and their racism validates you and gives you a cause and something to be offended and indignant about so you can feel good about yourself as you feign moral superiority. Good luck on your crusade to prevent racist racists from spreading their racist racism.

:laugh2::laugh2:
:popcorn:

These racist racists and their racist posts prove that the racist racists and their racist racism are taking over the board!

...but really,it's good, because all these racist racists and their racism validates you and gives you a cause and something to be offended and indignant about so you can feel good about yourself as you feign moral superiority. Good luck on your crusade to prevent racist racists from spreading their racist racism.

You are a moron and a troll.

You are a moron and a troll.

Oh, namecalling! Feel better now?

You're slipping, though. ....you left out "racist"
:laugh2:

That is all....
It's best to allow racists to exhibit their ignorance, fear, and hate – the most effective way to combat racism is to expose it to a very bright light.

That is all....
Um..what? Are you off your meds?

Yes, now that THAT'S out if the way, do you have any thoughts about the OP or just snark?

Forum List

Back