Racist garbage in the main political forums....

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That kind of stupidity is going to ruin this site.

That is all....

It's always been like this here.

I'd rather have that than over-controlling mods.

^^^Uh, dimwit: This thread is about racism. Stands to reason I would use the term often here. As to my posts in other threads: prove that I use the term in 'every' post. Of course, you know you can't: you are just a mindless troll.

I see your point now that you've explained it so eloquently to me.

These racist racists and their racist posts prove that the racist racists and their racist racism are taking over the board!

...but really,it's good, because all these racist racists and their racism validates you and gives you a cause and something to be offended and indignant about so you can feel good about yourself as you feign moral superiority. Good luck on your crusade to prevent racist racists from spreading their racist racism.

:laugh2::laugh2:
:popcorn:
You are a moron and a troll.

He's a racist moron and a troll. :biggrin:

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That is all....

Eat a dick asshole. There is a whole lot more racism coming from the non-whites on this forum. You don't like a certain type of racism, well then you're free to leave. Dumbass.
LMAO The 'non-whites,' who comprise about 1 percent of the population on this forum? Oh my goodness, they are really hurting you, oh it is awful.
For the most part he's correct. He just wasn't diplomatic

Some "non-Whites" here feel they're entitled to their racism.
KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg
LMAO..said the girl who uses "racist" or "racism" in every post...:laugh2:

If the shoe fits...

^^^Uh, dimwit: This thread is about racism. Stands to reason I would use the term often here. As to my posts in other threads: prove that I use the term in 'every' post. Of course, you know you can't: you are just a mindless troll.

I see your point now that you've explained it so eloquently to me.

These racist racists and their racist posts prove that the racist racists and their racist racism are taking over the board!

...but really,it's good, because all these racist racists and their racism validates you and gives you a cause and something to be offended and indignant about so you can feel good about yourself as you feign moral superiority. Good luck on your crusade to prevent racist racists from spreading their racist racism.

:laugh2::laugh2:
:popcorn:
You are a moron and a troll.

He's a racist moron and a troll. :biggrin:
Feel better now? :laugh2:

What occurs on the threads where the virulent racists do their thing is anything but a contructive discussion of race or anything like a reasonable debate. They spew racist ranting endlessly as a taunt, not as any attempt at reason or discussion.

Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay.

We've had this conversation before and the bottom line is, if management didn't want them here, they would get rid of them.

"Its cyber bullying. Anyone who says they're black or gay gets hassled constantly for being black or gay."
Or says they're conservative......

Nope.

There are very few conservatives here. They are not attacked for being conservative - except by radical nutter RWs.

You could have fooled me.

I spent this morning fending off false accusations all morning from liberals.

If you're a conservative, you had me fooled.

You post like a knee jerk tee potty.
Sometimes. I think everyone does that here one time or another, and then some abuse it.

I'd feel better if you joined the debate.

If I'm wrong, then we should just allow this stuff where everyone can view it instead of Race R or the FZ, but the rules need to change in order to facilitate it.

I would think this won't happen as we would, undoubtedly, loose our sponsors.

If I'm wrong, then we should just allow this stuff where everyone can view it instead of Race R or the FZ, but the rules need to change in order to facilitate it.

The moderators have a system for concealing threads that are by posters they disagree with.
What often happens is, something is posted that gets the the anti white racists wound up.. maybe some benign facts or data they don't "like"....
.... the usual agitators show up to purposely derail the thread, and, of course, nothing is said to them.....but the thread is then hidden away because it went "off topic"...

The moderators have a system for concealing threads that are by posters they disagree with.
What often happens is, something is posted that gets the the anti white racists wound up.. maybe some benign facts or data they don't "like"....
.... the usual agitators show up to purposely derail the thread, and, of course, nothing is said to them.....but the thread is then hidden away because it went "off topic"...

Thank you for your post.

Like I said earlier, I do not hate racist; even if a man thinks I'm inferior to him, I don't care. He can still be on good terms with me. Most people (especially black libs from the city) are more racist than they care to admit.

This thread is about putting this stuff where it does not belong.

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works;
Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

The left co opted the word and freely use it to describe ANYTHING they disagree with.

They also like to call people who disagree with their agenda "xenophobes" and "homophobes"...They love name calling and fostering division, those leftists.

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works;
Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

The left co opted the word and freely use it to describe ANYTHING they disagree with.

They also like to call people who disagree with their agenda "xenophobes" and "homophobes"...They love name calling and fostering division, those leftists.

Very compelling argument. Great post.

I say I don't want this site to turn into ***** ***** light.

The only response that the racist scum deserve is ridicule and mockery.

Beyond that they should be ignored.

As one of the sharpest posters on USMB you should be able to tear them a new one on a regular basis. If you point out to them that you will only do when they post in inappropriate forums they might get the message.

Oh, and yes, I follow my own advice when I see racist scum posts.

What do you call racist? If a story is about a white cop shooting a black man for firing on him, is that racist? How about if the President condemns white cops with out facts is that racist?

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site....

... Just POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations ... where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That is all....

Unfortunately, to have free speech we have to tolerate speech that makes us wanna do...ooh terrible things to people. :) Racist speech is protected speech. And a legitimate means of expressing your ideas. Long as it doesn't break site-rules I'd imagine they're gonna say put such users on ignore.

As somoene fairly well aquainted with unpleasant speech from others I may occasionally put such people on ignore, report rule infractions, and stick pins in the little voodoo dolls of them I make (kidding, but only just,) I nonetheless defend their right to say stupid uninformed things. And wouldn't dream of restricting it long as it isn't breaking site-rules we all abide by.

Can't let stupid hateful people bring ya down. First, there's more of them than there are us. Second, I think many of them are just so profoundly lonely they'll say anything no matter how outrageous just for some attention not having the mind to express a legitimate thought that'd garner as much.

But as Dr. King said best,

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction."
Oh STFU...

As one of the sharpest posters on USMB you should be able to tear them a new one on a regular basis. If you point out to them that you will only do when they post in inappropriate forums they might get the message.

I'm not part of the "you can't say that" crowd. I respect all honest opinions supported by a sincerity of an ernest effort.

If people think that they are better than me, I have no reason to attack them.

If they are better, I will recognize their superiority.

I sincerely thank you for your kind words.

Coming from you, that was quite a plug.

Last edited:

That is all....
I hate you because you are a dumb ass obama supporter, your race is irrelevant.

I'm not part of the "you can't say that" crowd. I respect all honest opinions supported by a sincerity of an ernest effort.

If people think that they are better than me, I have no reason to attack them.

If they are better, I will recognize their superiority.

I am not stopping them from posting their racist bile and I am not advocating that you take that position either.

Furthermore I don't attack the posters themselves but rather the vile bigotry that they espouse.

Setting themselves up as "superior" to others based upon nothing more than the color of the skin they happened to be born with is the ultimate in both hubris and ignorance.

That is what deserves to be mocked since it exposes their insecurity and low self esteem that they need to denigrate others for being born to different parents.

That is all....
I hate you because you are a dumb ass obama supporter, your race is irrelevant.

I don't hate you because you are not worth hating. Why should I poison myself with hatred over someone I don't know from a bar of soap?

“Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
Nelson Mandela

Forum List

Back