The Black Jesus Speaks

Obama, of course, speaking at the DNC convention. It's obvious that his agenda will be carried out and administrated by 'Kamala and Tim.' Someone should tell the bloviating Marxist he's out of power. OR is he? He's the one animating the DNC and all the candidates. He's the one who head chopped Biden. Talking about 'values' now...as if he ever had any. He wants to make changes to change people's lives but gives 0 details. He said the world is watching 'to see if we can pull this off'........He doesn't really say what kind of shit we are going to pull off.

Funny he says no one wants to live in a divided country yet it is his party that is full of hate for Trump. He's into pious platitudes about hard working women, honesty, integrity, kindness, hard work, etc. He's lecturing us. Someone really needs to tell him he is no longer POTUS. So far, no talk about the economy or the border or fuel prices, etc. No solutions, just jabbering on and on and on.
Will a box of Kleenex be able to hold back the river of tears when you :206::206::206::206::206::206::206:over Obama handing Trump's ass back to him on a silver platter?

YES.
Especially when the dumbass, tried to write it off as a "business" expense.

If the orange retard would have just taken the loss, like anyone else would have, when they're cheating on their wives, NONE of this would have happened.

Trump is just a corrupt greedy moron.

Running for president?
YES.
And just a month ago you argued Biden did not have dementia and was mentally competent, now you want us to believe democrats are not liars, ignorant, or stupid?

Biden used his political career to make his family rich, in Deleware where the banking laws allow people to hide thier money.

You defended Biden who is dying of dementia which shows you do not have the intellect to see right from wrong.

He is a grave danger to our nation.
Why?

I think the Democrats working with the WEF on the intentional collapse of America to usher in the great reset is far worse then anything Trump.

images

^^^ Democrats

Hardly Jesus but most likely Mohammed. In a just world Barry Hussein would have been charged with accessory to the murder of a Border Patrol Officer for justifying "Operation Fast/Furious that shipped illegal firearms to Mexican drug cartels.

And just a month ago you argued Biden did not have dementia and was mentally competent, now you want us to believe democrats are not liars, ignorant, or stupid?
I still don't.
That's what your cult is claiming.
Biden used his political career to make his family rich,
Biden used his political career, to write books. (66, so far)
Just like any other politician.

Books by Joe Biden (Author of Promise Me, Dad)​

1724317256720.png
Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com › list › 614246.Joe_Biden

Joe Biden has 66 books on Goodreads with 85649 ratings. Joe Biden's most popular book is Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose.

in Deleware where the banking laws allow people to hide thier money.
BS.
You defended Biden who is dying of dementia which shows you do not have the intellect to see right from wrong.
No, he isn't, liar.

If anyone is, it's your delusional dear leader.

I still don't.
That's what your cult is claiming.

Biden used his political career, to write books. (66, so far)
Just like any other politician.

Books by Joe Biden (Author of Promise Me, Dad)

View attachment 999371
Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com › list › 614246.Joe_Biden
Joe Biden has 66 books on Goodreads with 85649 ratings. Joe Biden's most popular book is Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose.

BS.

No, he isn't, liar.

If anyone is, it's your delusional dear leader.
:smoke::smoke::smoke:

Liar, when Sea Major pointed out Biden's dementia on mar 15th you defended Biden saying he could of over-ruled his team from usherong him off the stage and took questions from the press.
The president can over-rule anyone.
Except a congressional veto.

No big deal, I still don't think he has dementia, like your dear leader does,

Forum List

Back