Racist garbage in the main political forums....

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That kind of stupidity is going to ruin this site.

That is all....
I hate you because you are a dumb ass obama supporter, your race is irrelevant.

I don't hate you. I don't even really know you. You could be a very good guy ... When away from a keyboard.

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That is all....

I don't hate you. I don't even really know you. You could be a very good guy ... When away from a keyboard.
I hate you for what you stand for what you write and what you say you support. At least I'm honest enough to tell you.

That is all....

I hate you for what you stand for what you write and what you say you support. At least I'm honest enough to tell you.

:lmao:

That is not "honesty", that is venting!

You have so much pent up rage inside of yourself that it overpowers your ability to think clearly. Instead you emote.

I am prepared to die fighting for your right to express your opinion no matter how hate filled and ignorant it may be.

What I won't uphold is you pretending to be "honest" when you are actually being dishonest about your own motivation.

You need an outlet for your own anger and hatred and that is why you post your "deceleration alerts". If you were honest with yourself you would admit as much. But it takes being honest with yourself first in order to be honest with others.

I asked a question. Is posting a story about blacks claiming racism when a black man is shot after shooting at a white cop racist? Is it racist when the President singles out cops with out facts because they happened to arrest or defend themselves from black men?

I asked a question. Is posting a story about blacks claiming racism when a black man is shot after shooting at a white cop racist? Is it racist when the President singles out cops with out facts because they happened to arrest or defend themselves from black men?

No. Only if you are using the N word or making racist comments.

If you want to change the subject, start a thread.

That is all....

He's a little on edge,,

ready to freak out at any moment..

not really....

That is all....

You have so much pent up rage inside of yourself that it overpowers your ability to think clearly. Instead you emote.

I am prepared to die fighting for your right to express your opinion no matter how hate filled and ignorant it may be.

What I won't uphold is you pretending to be "honest" when you are actually being dishonest about your own motivation.

You need an outlet for your own anger and hatred and that is why you post your "deceleration alerts". If you were honest with yourself you would admit as much. But it takes being honest with yourself first in order to be honest with others.

Excellent post.

I don't know why but some blame others for their situation. They don't have the job they want or the bank account, car, family and its because people are black or gay or citizens of another country or women and the list of the guilty just goes on and on.

There are some who will never take responsibility for their own words and their own actions. Its just their nature.

That is all....

He's a little on edge,,

ready to freak out at any moment..

The racist, RW nutters always are.

So ... What do I stand for, exactly?

You are not a rage filled like bigreb therefore he hates you

That is all....

Excellent post.

I don't know why but some blame others for their situation. They don't have the job they want or the bank account, car, family and its because people are black or gay or citizens of another country or women and the list of the guilty just goes on and on.

There are some who will never take responsibility for their own words and their own actions. Its just their nature.

They blame others because that is easier than taking responsibility for their own lives.

Your own life is what you make of it. As a child you might have had a parent who beat or berated you endlessly. You might have been molested by a relative or a priest. You might have had to deal with a divorce or an alcoholic. You might have been born into less than idea circumstances.

But once you become an adult what you do with your life from that point forward is entirely up to you and you alone. You can make your life as happy or as miserable as you want it to be. Yes, other people will screw you over. That is how life works. Learn from the experience so that it doesn't happen to you again.

However wasting your own life blaming others for your misfortunes is the mark of a loser.

We are masters of who we want to be as people. But in order to do that we have to assume responsibility for our own lives first.

That is all....
What? Blacks kill each other in huge numbers. No reply.White racism, that windmill ya all tilt at, it's a minor footnote in the history of villainy. It pisses me off, how blacks harp on racism, when they are their own worst enemy. Curb your dog here, boyo.

I've read some of the shit you write so you stand for shit, I know you support obama so you support shit.
So in a nut shell it's all shit for you.

You are not a rage filled like bigreb therefore he hates you

Excellent post.

They blame others because that is easier than taking responsibility for their own lives.

Your own life is what you make of it. As a child you might have had a parent who beat or berated you endlessly. You might have been molested by a relative or a priest. You might have had to deal with a divorce or an alcoholic. You might have been born into less than idea circumstances.

But once you become an adult what you do with your life from that point forward is entirely up to you and you alone. You can make your life as happy or as miserable as you want it to be. Yes, other people will screw you over. That is how life works. Learn from the experience so that it doesn't happen to you again.

However wasting your own life blaming others for your misfortunes is the mark of a loser.

We are masters of who we want to be as people. But in order to do that we have to assume responsibility for our own lives first.

Why are you trying to attribute personal failure or shortcomings in life to a poster who makes comments you disagree with or don't like?

Forum List

Back