Racist garbage in the main political forums....

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That kind of stupidity is going to ruin this site.

That is all....
What? Blacks kill each other in huge numbers. No reply.White racism, that windmill ya all tilt at, it's a minor footnote in the history of villainy. It pisses me off, how blacks harp on racism, when they are their own worst enemy. Curb your dog here, boyo.

You're very racist and incredibly ignorant. Okay. I get that.

BUT --

Blacks kill whites too.

White kill blacks.

Its idiotic and self defeating to say that one is racism but the other is not. Or, what RWs really do - say that whites killing blacks is okay and that blacks killing blacks is okay.

One set of laws for all Americans.

Period.

I hate you for what you stand for what you write and what you say you support. At least I'm honest enough to tell you.

So ... What do I stand for, exactly?

You are not a rage filled like bigreb therefore he hates you
I hate you because you are a dumb ass obama supporter, your race is irrelevant.

I don't hate you. I don't even really know you. You could be a very good guy ... When away from a keyboard.
I hate you for what you stand for what you write and what you say you support. At least I'm honest enough to tell you.

:lmao:

That is not "honesty", that is venting!

You have so much pent up rage inside of yourself that it overpowers your ability to think clearly. Instead you emote.

I am prepared to die fighting for your right to express your opinion no matter how hate filled and ignorant it may be.

What I won't uphold is you pretending to be "honest" when you are actually being dishonest about your own motivation.

You need an outlet for your own anger and hatred and that is why you post your "deceleration alerts". If you were honest with yourself you would admit as much. But it takes being honest with yourself first in order to be honest with others.

Excellent post.

I don't know why but some blame others for their situation. They don't have the job they want or the bank account, car, family and its because people are black or gay or citizens of another country or women and the list of the guilty just goes on and on.

There are some who will never take responsibility for their own words and their own actions. Its just their nature.

They blame others because that is easier than taking responsibility for their own lives.

Your own life is what you make of it. As a child you might have had a parent who beat or berated you endlessly. You might have been molested by a relative or a priest. You might have had to deal with a divorce or an alcoholic. You might have been born into less than idea circumstances.

But once you become an adult what you do with your life from that point forward is entirely up to you and you alone. You can make your life as happy or as miserable as you want it to be. Yes, other people will screw you over. That is how life works. Learn from the experience so that it doesn't happen to you again.

However wasting your own life blaming others for your misfortunes is the mark of a loser.

We are masters of who we want to be as people. But in order to do that we have to assume responsibility for our own lives first.

I hope you keep your writings cuz you are very often spot on.

I'm very hard on TemplarKormac because he expects, demands that others live my standards and ethics that he himself puts himself above. We see that a lot with RWs here. Stephanie is another one. She gets welfare but says other should not.

My own motto is and always will be,

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

Not everything you want to believe is true.

bigrebnc1775 said:

“I hate you because you are a dumb ass obama supporter, your race is irrelevant.”

Nonsense.

One can't 'hate' a person he doesn't know. And to 'hate' someone because of his political beliefs is just as idiotic.
Remind me when was the last time you told Rdean or Luddly that?

RetiredGySgt

I almost agree with you.

I don't hate individuals here but I do hate that some are willfully ignorant. Those, like you, that have the opportunity to increase your knowledge and yet insist on remaining stupid.

It seems to be a weakness that is found in some humans and yes, I do hate that some are unable to educate themselves.

I don't hate YOU but I do hate that you hold on so tightly to stupidity when you really don't have to. Really, that's terribly sad and I'm sorry for you.

If it is unrelated to the topic, I say delete the post. If it is, I guess we just have to tolerate it. Certainly one of the top five reasons the site is used less.

delta4embassy said:
Think rather the perception it's being used less is mostly about many left because they couldn't Neg any more. I say good riddance. :)

saveliberty said:
I agree, that is why I said a top five reason. Before someone trots out the free speech argument, this site clearly is here to make money. That means volume postings, which requires many posters.

delta4embassy said:
As money-making sites go, according to web ranking sites I've looked at, this one isn't really a great example. :) No offense guys.

Yup.

Bet your umpteen-thousand perv threads in the Health and Lifestyles forum are one of the primary reasons the money ain't rollin' in right now, too.

Think you've scared a lotta would-be n00bs away, Sherlock.

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That is all....
What? Blacks kill each other in huge numbers. No reply.White racism, that windmill ya all tilt at, it's a minor footnote in the history of villainy. It pisses me off, how blacks harp on racism, when they are their own worst enemy. Curb your dog here, boyo.

Once again, some dumbass assigns a position to 'yours truly' that I do not believe that I've ever held.

Curb my dog? I'm talking about overtly racist threads that are making this site unreadable.

Get your head out of your ass.

You are not a rage filled like bigreb therefore he hates you
I don't hate you. I don't even really know you. You could be a very good guy ... When away from a keyboard.

:lmao:

That is not "honesty", that is venting!

You have so much pent up rage inside of yourself that it overpowers your ability to think clearly. Instead you emote.

I am prepared to die fighting for your right to express your opinion no matter how hate filled and ignorant it may be.

What I won't uphold is you pretending to be "honest" when you are actually being dishonest about your own motivation.

You need an outlet for your own anger and hatred and that is why you post your "deceleration alerts". If you were honest with yourself you would admit as much. But it takes being honest with yourself first in order to be honest with others.

Excellent post.

I don't know why but some blame others for their situation. They don't have the job they want or the bank account, car, family and its because people are black or gay or citizens of another country or women and the list of the guilty just goes on and on.

There are some who will never take responsibility for their own words and their own actions. Its just their nature.

They blame others because that is easier than taking responsibility for their own lives.

Your own life is what you make of it. As a child you might have had a parent who beat or berated you endlessly. You might have been molested by a relative or a priest. You might have had to deal with a divorce or an alcoholic. You might have been born into less than idea circumstances.

But once you become an adult what you do with your life from that point forward is entirely up to you and you alone. You can make your life as happy or as miserable as you want it to be. Yes, other people will screw you over. That is how life works. Learn from the experience so that it doesn't happen to you again.

However wasting your own life blaming others for your misfortunes is the mark of a loser.

We are masters of who we want to be as people. But in order to do that we have to assume responsibility for our own lives first.

Why are you trying to attribute personal failure or shortcomings in life to a poster who makes comments you disagree with or don't like?

I was making a generalized observation in that post. The inability to communicate in an adult to adult manner is most definitely a shortcoming. Substituting emoting for thinking is another shortcoming. The onus is on you to prove otherwise.

That is all....

Hate causes cancer, just so you know. I feel sorry for you because you have some serious mental issues.

It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Dumb racist/gay/ faith slurs are almost always encouraged by fellow members who agree their brand of hate is acceptable.

That is all....

Hate causes cancer, just so you know. I feel sorry for you because you have some serious mental issues.

You noticed that too?

Seems to be something about a constant state of hate driven emotion that is toxic to the body. Either it breaks down immunity or it triggers latent diseases like cancer.

Probably some Darwinian evolution going on in there to weed it out of the gene pool. Certainly it removes it from the elderly which might explain the "wisdom" that comes with age. The angry fools die off first.

I've read some of the shit you write so you stand for shit, I know you support obama so you support shit.
So in a nut shell it's all shit for you.

I defended Obama against some pretty flimsy garbage and you hate me for THAT?

OK.

New to the site (fun place, by the way).

I have to say I'm pretty surprised by how openly racist people are without getting banned.

Glad you brought this up Cabbie. Yeah....the racial crap has gotten way out of hand. Maybe CK or the mods can make a specific rule that any threads with overtly racial content must be in the Race/Relations forum or the flame zone.

In the last few weeks I have seen some strongly anti-Jewish threads.....anti-black.....anti-white....and anti-gay. Maybe the crap can be confined to a few areas so the inmates cannot run amok all over the board.
This is part and parcel of a multicultural society. This is part of why such societies are so unstable. Diversity is intimately tied to division. Yin and Yang.

Glad you brought this up Cabbie. Yeah....the racial crap has gotten way out of hand. Maybe CK or the mods can make a specific rule that any threads with overtly racial content must be in the Race/Relations forum or the flame zone.

In the last few weeks I have seen some strongly anti-Jewish threads.....anti-black.....anti-white....and anti-gay. Maybe the crap can be confined to a few areas so the inmates cannot run amok all over the board.
This is part and parcel of a multicultural society. This is part of why such societies are so unstable. Diversity is intimately tied to division. Yin and Yang.

If everyone were the same, we would have no problems.

That's not the case.

That's not the case.

It's very difficult to have racism in a mono-racial society. For that to happen the "targets" have to be people outside of the society and because those people don't actually intersect the lives of the racists, the racism is a.) inconsequential (no victim) and b.) unimportant (no one gets offended by meaningless ranting.)

Go rant about Martians and see how many people care and get offended.

Look at the Borat movie, it openly mocked Kazakh people and it was a big hit in the US. Not many Kazahks here and so there weren't any riots. Meanwhile Ted Danson puts on blackface and is vilified.

That's not the case.

It's very difficult to have racism in a mono-racial society. For that to happen the "targets" have to be people outside of the society and because those people don't actually intersect the lives of the racists, the racism is a.) inconsequential (no victim) and b.) unimportant (no one gets offended by meaningless ranting.)

Look at the Borat movie, it openly mocked Kazakh people and it was a big hit in the US. Not many Kazahks here and so there weren't any riots. Meanwhile Ted Danson puts on blackface and is vilified.

Racism really isn't even about race; it's about ignorance.

You can't fix that by shipping out the negros.

That's not the case.

Racism really isn't even about race; it's about ignorance.

You can't fix that by shipping out the negros.

That's 180 degrees wrong. Diversity + Proximity = War.

There is less racism in Portland and Vermont because there is less diversity there. There is more racism in the South because there is more diversity there. Racism arises from knowledge and familiarity, not ignorance. Portland liberals are very tolerant because the closest they usually come to a black man is attending a Denzel Washington or Will Smith movie or watching reruns of the Cosby Show.

Forum List

Back