Racist Gay Activist Sulu Reveals Rage of Gay Movement

Hilarious how they bristle at the use of the term "racist".

This, after shoving it everyone's face at every last opportunity for decades.

"Who, me?"

You can't make this shit up.

There is nothing funny about misusing a word. Its especially not funny to misuse a word and blame it on someone elses actions.
You folks have completely diluted the word, turning it into a punchline, making a bad situation worse for political advantage.

Words mean things. If you believe a word is diluted that doesnt mean you have to participate in diluting it more. If you misuse it own it, but dont give me no crap about you misused the word because others did it too.

You're in no position to lecture on usage of the word in contemporary America, sorry. You're part of the problem.

Yeah, trying to get you to use words according to what they mean is part of the problem and you misusing them is part of the solution

...except when liberals do it...

"Who, me?"

There is nothing funny about misusing a word. Its especially not funny to misuse a word and blame it on someone elses actions.
You folks have completely diluted the word, turning it into a punchline, making a bad situation worse for political advantage.

Words mean things. If you believe a word is diluted that doesnt mean you have to participate in diluting it more. If you misuse it own it, but dont give me no crap about you misused the word because others did it too.

You're in no position to lecture on usage of the word in contemporary America, sorry. You're part of the problem.

Yeah, trying to get you to use words according to what they mean is part of the problem and you misusing them is part of the solution

Take it up with those on your own end of the spectrum who disagree with you.

They say people like you have taken PC too far.

Then get back to me. I won't hold my breath.

Yes the far left latched onto this movement in order to help silence and make their enemies be silent or make anything the say in public as "hate" speech.

Gay Marriage was not about a "right" it was out to punish the church..
It was meant to punish anyone who thought homosexuality was wrong or abnormal. It was never about equal rights. Early on people floated the idea of domestic partnerships that would solve many of the legitimate complaint of the homosexual community. They strongly rejected it with mutterings of second class citizenship blahblahblah. But the endgame was always destruction of societal institutions and demonizing and marginalizing those who disagreed with them.

I missed that part of Friday's ruling- who is getting arrested for thinking homosexuality is wrong?

Oh wait- just more of Rabbi's wingnut posts........

"Who, me?"

"They say"

I'm talking to you about misusing words. So far your defense is you do it because liberals do but you hate when liberals do it.

Just stop misusing words...they mean stuff

"Who, me?"

"They say"

I'm talking to you about misusing words. So far your defense is you do it because liberals do but you hate when liberals do it.

I'll do as I please.

And it looks like more and more liberals are agreeing with me.

Turns out I was ahead of the curve.

You're behind it, and you're part of the problem.

"Who, me?"

"They say"

Jerry Seinfeld isn't wanted at college pep rallies, don't you know. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

"They say"

I'll do as I please.

And it looks like more and more liberals are agreeing with me.

Turns out I was ahead of the curve.

You're behind it, and you're part of the problem.

Yeah you're allowed to lie, just dont take offense or blame others when you're caught doing so. Simple

Yes, George Takei, a washed up two bit actor from 40 years ago, is the race of the gay rights movement. Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful.
George Takei s Racist Rant Clarence Thomas Is a Clown in Black Face

Maybe if you keep attacking the gays people wont notice how much the GOP clown car looks like one. :)
You know what's the most ignorant about George Takai? He doesn't even know Thomas. He's just mad because Thomas didn't support making laws from the bench.

Anyone who knows Thomas says he is a very good man, a kind man, a charitable man.

Yes, George Takei, a washed up two bit actor from 40 years ago, is the race of the gay rights movement. Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful.

Maybe if you keep attacking the gays people wont notice how much the GOP clown car looks like one. :)
You know what's the most ignorant about George Takai? He doesn't even know Thomas. He's just mad because Thomas didn't support making laws from the bench.

Anyone who knows Thomas says he is a very good man, a kind man, a charitable man.

Takai is the typical hate filled, intolerant homo.

CI6frUJUYAArdIk.jpg

"Racist, intolerant, bigoted, and hateful."-Rabbi

Well, you just described yourself. I know you were once banned for racist comments, you are definitely intolerant of opposing views and with all the derogatory names you spew out tens of tens times daily at anyone challenging your opinionated posts, you certainly have hate issues.

Well, you just described yourself. I know you were once banned for racist comments, you are definitely intolerant of opposing views and with all the derogatory names you spew out tens of tens times daily at anyone challenging your opinionated posts, you certainly have hate issues.

And the irony impaired far left drones and their debunked religious dogma..

Thomas is a house ****** who married a white bitch. If you didn't like his politics, you'd hate him.

And again......the racism of the left and in particular the democrats.........guys...why hide it at all.....let your inner racist out.....you will be much happier.......

CI6frUJUYAArdIk.jpg
Ronald Reagan wasnt an actor when he was expressing political opinions.
What is it with these FAIL posters by people you never heard of? They are always wrong. Every time. Just favtually and logically wrong.

So you are supporting Takei's racist characterization of Justice Thomas?

Thomas is a house ****** who married a white bitch. If you didn't like his politics, you'd hate him.

And again......the racism of the left and in particular the democrats.........guys...why hide it at all.....let your inner racist out.....you will be much happier.......
All humans are racist...

Takai is the typical hate filled, intolerant homo.

Plus, is the guy wearing a padded bra? Gays just took weird up another notch.

"It seems odd that Justice Thomas, as an African American, would be an opponent of marriage equality. His own current marriage, if he had sought to have it some fifty years ago, would have been illegal under then-existing anti-miscegenation laws. I cannot help but wonder if Justice Thomas would have felt any loss of dignity had the clerk’s office doors been shut in his face, simply because he was of a different race than his fiancée. It is a sad irony that he now enjoys the dignity of his marriage, equal in the eyes of the law to any others, while in the same breath proclaiming that the denial of marriage to LGBTs works no indignity."

George is absolutely spot on in this statement!
The usual accusations of hypocrisy, which ring less and less true every time they are trotted out. That one doesnt even pass the laugh test.

Thomas is a rank, arrogant hypocrite but is isn't shocking you don't see it that way b/c so are you.

I wouldn't have used those exact words as George did but I do believe Thomas is a clown though.
Thank you for admitting your racism, you hateful piece of ignorant shit.

Calling some a clown is a racist? Too funny. In the next thread you you will be crying about the PC police.

You can cram your accusations of racism right up your ass. Be sure to remove your gerbil and/or head first.
Wow, you managed to not see the "blackface" reference, well done.

And it's not so fun to be called a racist, is it?

Too bad. The pushback has begun.

Thomas earned that with his insane rant about slavery.

CI6frUJUYAArdIk.jpg
Ronald Reagan wasnt an actor when he was expressing political opinions.
What is it with these FAIL posters by people you never heard of? They are always wrong. Every time. Just favtually and logically wrong.
Ronald Reagan was always political. At the time that photo was taken he was the Screen Actor Guild president.

Forum List

Back