racist rw gun shop owner turned shooter away from ammo purchase

Why isn't the left wanting to shut this guy down for denying a gay Muslim service? It's an outrage!

If it's the same guy, this is why:

“The questions he was asking were not the normal questions a normal person would be asking… He just seemed very odd,” Abell said.

He added that the armor Mateen asked about is not traditionally available to civilians.

obviously this rw gun shop owner was a racist and homophobe to boot.
Look for the civil rights commission to pay this guy a visit.
Poor dem, gay, muzzie was denied his civil rights
That's the way it works folks.

Florida gun store owner says he turned away Orlando shooter

Jesus, you're really grasping here
He profiled. His ass is in deep now ! Expect a visit from the FBI.
I've never been in a gun shop. Can you legit buy body armor?

No you can not. And now, according to the limp-wristed pussies on this board - so much for "if you see something, say something". Damned if you do - damned if you don't.

Why isn't the left wanting to shut this guy down for denying a gay Muslim service? It's an outrage!

“The questions he was asking were not the normal questions a normal person would be asking… He just seemed very odd,” Abell said.

He added that the armor Mateen asked about is not traditionally available to civilians.

So the shop owner knew he was gay and refused to sell a gay guy a gun. Sounds like he violated Mateen's civil rights. He should be sued.

So the shop owner knew he was gay and refused to sell a gay guy a gun. Sounds like he violated Mateen's civil rights. He should be sued.

Yep, that sounds less than solid.

The FBI had him on the freaking terrorist list. Why didn't they reopen the investigation?

The FBI had him on the freaking terrorist list. Why didn't they reopen the investigation?

Given that the gun nut consensus around here seems to be that the terror list cannot be constitutionally used to deny someone their gun rights,

what's the difference?

obviously this rw gun shop owner was a racist and homophobe to boot.
Look for the civil rights commission to pay this guy a visit.
Poor dem, gay, muzzie was denied his civil rights
That's the way it works folks.

Florida gun store owner says he turned away Orlando shooter

Jesus, you're really grasping here
He profiled. His ass is in deep now ! Expect a visit from the FBI.
I've never been in a gun shop. Can you legit buy body armor?

No you can not. And now, according to the limp-wristed pussies on this board - so much for "if you see something, say something". Damned if you do - damned if you don't.
Randall.... I don't think you know me very well.

Did the guy ever get his body armor?

Don't think so. Wasn't he shot.

Good point.

So, he only went to one store for body armor and then gave up? He, also while attempting to acquire body armor decided to speak Arabic in a gun store?

Sounds fishy.
He was denied ammo. A fact you conveniently left out
apparently he got his ammo from somewhere.
Did the guy ever get his body armor?

Don't think so. Wasn't he shot.

Good point.

So, he only went to one store for body armor and then gave up? He, also while attempting to acquire body armor decided to speak Arabic in a gun store?

Sounds fishy.
He was denied ammo. A fact you conveniently left out
apparently he got his ammo from somewhere.

I get mine at Walmart
I reload spent army brass. It's stiff and a little harder on the fingers then the remington wal mart stuff.

Clearly this redneck gun shop owner was way out of line being suspicious of a Muslim wanting to buy body armor. Let's go Liberals, do your thing shut him down, picket him, death threats, you know the usual.

He profiled, refused service in violation of Florida's PA laws and attempted to use the law to further his racist intent. He can expect an imminent arrest and an IRS investigation.

Forum List

Back