🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist! Sexist! Anti-Gay!- The Leftist Mantra

\

You keep fighting those racist faceless nobodies while I fight the real problem.. To kill the snake, you have to take off the head. The left is responsible for the majority of the racial unrest in the country, along with the moral decay.

That is why I have a bigger problem with them.

You go ahead and fight what you think is the real problem. In the end...as soon as you disagree with a pseudo-con...you are just another so called racist. You think you are going after the head when all you are doing is chopping off the tail (which grows back)!

We can agree, the dems and libs practice a slave master type mentality when it comes to blacks and minorities...acting like they are feeding the hungry, but actually enslaving them. But you have to be rational, and see what is real and what is nonsense. Take a moment and look at this forum and see who is calling whom a racist. It is the right, not the left. As I said earlier, it is a cheap tactic being used by pseudo-cons. They are the ones crying racism at every turn. It is not the other way around.

I've been around this forum long enough to know most of the accusations of bigotry & racism come from the left. I've been on EARTH long enough to know that it comes from the left by vast majorities. That the cultural Marxist tactics of the left of accusing their opposition of being racist is catching on with the fringe right doesn't surprise me, it's to be expected. Nothing I am saying is a made up anything. Look up the Frankfurt School, Antonio Gramsci, Max Horkheimer, and ofcourse, cultural marxism. It's a real conspiratorial effort that lives on even while the founders of the movement are dead & gone. We shouldve left the Frankfurt School in Germany to be dusted off by the Nazis as far as Im concerned. Instead of given refuge and professorships at Columbia.

Sorry Old School, but I just plain don't give a fuck. They bring it on themselves, they have no proof they're "born gay"..nothing but junk science & since they have yet to prove it(they never will without lying), they are sexual deviants in my eyes & do not deserve to be considered for special rights.

They serve no purpose whatsoever, dumb asses like you continue to validate their perversions & promote it and get all pissy when folks like myself don't want my tax dollars going to finding a cure for AIDS, which for the most part is completely avoidable in the states.

I don't feel sorry for them. Their attempts at bullying the masses into validating their mental sickness & the vileness of their campaigns to recruit children into their lifestyle have left me callous.

You know, at one point they were vocally in lockstep with fucking NAMBLA...Vocally. I doubt they ever abandoned their support, they just figured out they need to wait until society has sunk to accepting homosexuality as normal & healthy before they can continue their march forward to molesting their adopted children & eventually marrying them.

George Washington once farted in church while sitting next to the parson.

Millard Fillmore once had sex outside a saloon door with a French whore.

Teddy Roosevelt lost a game of Truth or Dare, just to see how it felt.

If we actually kept track of all the peccadilloes and minor lapses of reason indigenous to all of America's great leaders, their parties notwithstanding, we'd likely have no reason even to want to keep the American torch lit.

And I can't help but think that's exactly what some of the far Left in this country who sadly write our children's history books want.

It shouldn't be too hard for Russian President Vladimir Putin to restore the KGB to the prominence it once held as the world's premier propaganda authority.

He can recruit most of the agency's new soldiers today from within the ranks of the American Department of Education.

Their intellect wasn't inferior to the morons on the left today, so what're you talking about, Asclepias?

On that particular subject its self evident their intellect was inferior to most but the most retarded of racists. If their intellect was superior i would not be typing on the internet now.

Yeah, well, that's pretty stupid, no matter how philosophically astute you'd like to think that it sounds.

Being racist and being retarded are not necessarily symbiotic.

Their intellect wasn't inferior to the morons on the left today, so what're you talking about, Asclepias?

On that particular subject its self evident their intellect was inferior to most but the most retarded of racists. If their intellect was superior i would not be typing on the internet now.

Yeah, well, that's pretty stupid, no matter how philosophically astute you'd like to think that it sounds.

Being racist and being retarded are not necessarily symbiotic.

Sounds more like you are pretty stupid. Who said being racist and being retarded are symbiotic and what does that have to do with the point?

Asclepias, that is lame. The founding fathers were geniuses compared to you and any other leftie on this site. You are using that computer because this was once the most free country for someone to come up with something like a computer & make it affordable to Practically everyone who wants one.

Your mindset is what is lame. The founding fathers thought of Black people as 3/5ths of a human. I dont necessarily rank that as genius level thinking. Since they didnt actually invent the computer I can only give them credit for formulating the idea of the Constitution after borrowing the idea from the Haudenosaunee Confederacy. According to the founding fathers Black people did not have the intellect to learn complex things like typing on a computer. They didnt see Black people as their equals. Hey I thought you said you were Black? You better wake up there son.

Last edited:
You totally neglect to take into account the times they lives in...surely you do this knowingly because you're not that stupid.

Let me know when you can actually have an honest debate on this.

Though not really a recent phenomena, the left's mantra of "Racist! Sexist! Anti-Gay!" has become louder recently. Especially on Internet message boards, news comment sections, & the like.

After years of witnessing this shout down tactic, one thing seems to be clear. These morons have shouted themselves stupid & seem to really believe that all they need to do to win an argument is label their opposition with their mantra.

Like being a racist or sexist or any other 'ist Hated by the left automatically makes someone's arguments null and void. Which is retarded, but that's leftists for you...

So, I have a question..oh enlightened left wing geniuses, Abraham Lincoln was a racist(and Ive heard the rumor of him being a fag, it's unsubstantiated so save that for another thread), he wanted to ship the slaves back to Africa & didn't believe black folks could ever assimilate into western culture.

So if being racist invalidates one's position automatically- Does that mean Lincoln was wrong in everything he did? According to your idiotic logic, liberals...it does.

I assume you are talking about the Politicized Left/Liberals in the media.

To assume ALL the left is defined by what's "shouted in the media for political points"
would be making the SAME mistake you complain of,
painting all conservative as racist, etc.

Not all the Left is playing the race or hate card, either.

When we get past the shouting matches and political posturing,
maybe we can hear more of the REAL membership and solutions
coming from both Left/Progressive and the Right/Conservatives
that the "Political Leftist Liberal Media" have managed to shut out
by playing these "divide and conquer" games to dominate the field.

Asclepias, that is lame. The founding fathers were geniuses compared to you and any other leftie on this site. You are using that computer because this was once the most free country for someone to come up with something like a computer & make it affordable to Practically everyone who wants one.

Hey watch it. I'm a Liberal Democrat who works on Progressive solutions,
but as a Constitutionalist I believe in equal inclusion of Conservative beliefs and interests to form Consensus on policies and laws.
I believe in working on the same "genius" level of our Founding Fathers and bringing EVERYONE to an understanding on that level.

It takes the inclusion of diversity and critical analysis of the liberals AND the conservative respect for Constitutional principles and rule of law to "check and balance" each other.

We need MORE "Lefties" who are intelligent enough to understand, apply and include the same Constitutional principles enforced by rightwing Conservatives.

There are plenty of intelligent "Lefties" here -- we just don't all agree yet how to talk or apply these concepts.

Don't knock us just because of our leftist/secular backgrounds.
Or again, that is the same mistake as painting all Rightwing Conservatives as racist bigots.
People on here have pushed the stereotype of religious conservatives being "less intelligent" -- so whatever those stereotypes are, they can be misapplied to both sides.

Nobody should be judged as a group when each person is unique as an individual.
Generalizations open the door to errors, because there will always be exceptions.

Last edited:
So if being racist invalidates one's position automatically- Does that mean Lincoln was wrong in everything he did? According to your idiotic logic, liberals...it does.

Aww. Poor locke can't address what any liberal actually says, so he's made up some fine strawman to attack.

Whiny conservatives are a dime a dozen. Locke, you're just boring. If you don't want to be called anti-gay, stop screaming that gays are perverts and comparing them to NAMBLA. Take responsibility for your own actions. If you won't, don't get all weepy on us just because someone correctly points out that you're anti-gay.

We don't accept your politically correct attempts at censorship here. But we will make a deal with you. Stop behaving badly, and we'll stop pointing it out.

Last edited:
The majority of those who vote left don't know why they support the left's agenda other than free shit & feel good garbage propaganda.

So yeah, I would say not everyone who is a left leaning voter is that way, but they sure do spout the language like pros.

Though not really a recent phenomena, the left's mantra of "Racist! Sexist! Anti-Gay!" has become louder recently. Especially on Internet message boards, news comment sections, & the like.

After years of witnessing this shout down tactic, one thing seems to be clear. These morons have shouted themselves stupid & seem to really believe that all they need to do to win an argument is label their opposition with their mantra.

Like being a racist or sexist or any other 'ist Hated by the left automatically makes someone's arguments null and void. Which is retarded, but that's leftists for you...

So, I have a question..oh enlightened left wing geniuses, Abraham Lincoln was a racist(and Ive heard the rumor of him being a fag, it's unsubstantiated so save that for another thread), he wanted to ship the slaves back to Africa & didn't believe black folks could ever assimilate into western culture.

To assume ALL the left is defined by what's "shouted in the media for political points"

The majority of those who vote left don't know why they support the left's agenda other than free shit & feel good garbage propaganda.

So yeah, I would say not everyone who is a left leaning voter is that way, but they sure do spout the language like pros.

a) Its the right wing voters who get most of the "free stuff"

and

b) Don't mistake Emily for a leftist. She's 97% RW.

Aww. Poor locke can't address what any liberal actually says, so he's made up some fine strawman to attack.

Whiny conservatives are a dime a dozen. Locke, you're just boring. If you don't want to be called anti-gay, stop screaming that gays are perverts and comparing them to NAMBLA. Take responsibility for your own actions. If you won't, don't get all weepy on us just because someone correctly points out that you're anti-gay.

We don't accept your politically correct attempts at censorship here. But we will make a deal with you. Stop behaving badly, and we'll stop pointing it out.

shut up ya damn moron. Talk about boring...

You totally neglect to take into account the times they lives in...surely you do this knowingly because you're not that stupid.

Let me know when you can actually have an honest debate on this.

No I did take into account the times they lived in. A genius to me is timeless and forward thinking. They were total hypocrites publicly and privately. If you call not excusing someone for calling you less than human being dishonest in debate then we cant debate. Like I told you before if you are Black you wont win brownie points with white people by kissing ass.

You act as if you were there & heard every last one of the founding fathers considered blacks as less than human... You only know of what you read & I am sure many of your sources are heavily biased towards building up hate & envy towards the white man.

one of George Washington's slaves fought alongside him & Washington wanted to free him but died before he could do so. What you fail to understand is these men were 100x more intelligent than the majority of the population. The Slave trade & use of slaves was still strong...so unless you expect them to just go ahead and commit suicide pissing them off by outlawing the owning of slaves, your argument still ignores the times & situation and has ZERO merit. It's downright ignorant & you're better than that.

You act as if you were there & heard every last one of the founding fathers considered blacks as less than human... You only know of what you read & I am sure many of your sources are heavily biased towards building up hate & envy towards the white man.

one of George Washington's slaves fought alongside him & Washington wanted to free him but died before he could do so. What you fail to understand is these men were 100x more intelligent than the majority of the population. The Slave trade & use of slaves was still strong...so unless you expect them to just go ahead and commit suicide pissing them off by outlawing the owning of slaves, your argument still ignores the times & situation and has ZERO merit. It's downright ignorant & you're better than that.

I read the constitution to find out my ancestors were considered 3/5ths of a human. I was unaware that it was a source to make white people look bad. I thought the reverse was true. They set it up to make sure white people were free and in charge.

You sound like a naive fool. I cant imagine the quandary you must find yourself in daily trying to convince yourself its ok to be considered less than human simply because the founders of this country did not have the moral courage to institute their supposed beliefs. His slave fought alongside him and Washington died before he could free him? WTF was he waiting for? :lol:

Thomas Jefferson had the gall to blame slavery on the British but still decided it was best to keep Africans as slaves in the US. He said it violated the concepts of the constitution but yet in still he owned slaves. What kind of person claims he is against something but participates in it? Gimme a break dude. Pull your head out of your ass.

Are you saying you're not anti-gay?

Depends on what "anti-gay" means. What do you mean when you use that term?

Duh!?
Anti usually means you are not pro on an issue...

*facepalm

look, I realize you're a bit slow on the uptake, but please stop embarrassing yourself and annoying me with your shoddy ass logic.

Let me see if I can put this in a way you will understand:
"Uhh Durr Hurr hurr *drool*, when someone uses an all-encompassing term...uh duh hur hurr...like "Anti-Gay"..uh durr hurr hurr... Anyone with a half of a brain will ask...Hurr durr hurr...for them to qualify their statement*drool*.

Uh durr hurr..A reasonable & logical thinker would want to know exactly what it is they consider to BE.. uh durr, "Anti-Gay", follow me yet, stupid? Anti-gay what? Anti-gay special rights, anti-gay marriage, anti-gay normalization, anti-gays even being alive...you know? Because anti-gay could mean a number of things, but it sounds like the person leveling the charge is trying to lump anyone who disagrees with homosexuality on certain levels to be 100% anti-gay everything. So that's why we would ask what they mean by "anti-gay", dummy. Now quit licking your shoe, put your helmet back on and get on the short bus, idiot.

Smh...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back