Racist Squad member calls Kyle “white supremacist domestic terrorist” and refuses to apologize

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Say what? We witnessed hundreds of savages, with 30 people killed, during the BLM riots, for month after month, and she picks on a white teen who was obviously defending himself? Whites are in trouble when elected Democrats just spew their venom due to their skin color.

P.S. Rumor has it that our esteemed President of the United States also weighed in with the same disgusting sentiment.

Say what? We witnessed hundreds of savages, with 30 people killed, during the BLM riots, for month after month, and she picks on a white teen who was obviously defending himself? Whites are in trouble when elected Democrats just spew their venom due to their skin color.

P.S. Rumor has it that our esteemed President of the United States also weighed in with the same disgusting sentiment.

Is her shaved head a statement or something? Definitely no brains under that scalp

Bet she shaves her ass too

Yeah we get it. Democrats and anti racists and most blacks are the most racist people in America today and think everything they don't like is somehow racist.

If she was in a room with a guy that burped she would call him a racist, or I'm sure she thinks all non whites that don't date blacks are racist and I'm sure she could even find a way to argue ones that do are racist. I'm sure she would think her car is racist if it wouldn't start for her.

Racist ***** like that need to be ignored and shunned. It's people like her that actually make me racist.

Yeah we get it. Democrats and anti racists and most blacks are the most racist people in America today and think everything they don't like is somehow racist.

If she was in a room with a guy that burped she would call him a racist, or I'm sure she thinks all non whites that don't date blacks are racist and I'm sure she could even find a way to argue ones that do are racist. I'm sure she would think her car is racist if it wouldn't start for her.

Racist ***** like that need to be ignored and shunned. It's people like her that actually make me racist.
The problem is that people like her are NOT being ignored and shunned….Democrats are electing them to Congress while simultaneously calling US the racists!

If he deserves any kind of leniency it's for being so retarded that he really didn't know what he was doing. Everything he did were the actions of a mentally impaired craven coward that had no business being in such a place armed without the courage and brains not to shoot people. He's retarded, why didn't they use that as a defense?

Fuck them and their apology.

An apology from those enemies of the state is like a 3rd eye - not needed

When did we become OK with our politicians being activists, and taking sides and besmirching the citizens?

Politicians and entertainers need to all live by the same rule set, do what we pay you for and then shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear about your "pearls of life" coming out of that bubble you live in.

Excuse my language, but, it's so wrong that our elected leaders are now openly attacking citizens. You guys want to bitch about gosar making a video but say absolutely nothing about the rhetoric and divisive things that come out of these left wing politicians. We already have enough hate and division in this country, we don't need out elected officials stoking the fires.

Even our president is getting in on the action, also calling rittenhouse a white supremacist, when this thing had NOTHING to do with white supremacy! But don't let that stop you...noooo, let's just keep attacking the other party and stoke the fires of hate a little higher.

Nothing says "I hate you and am only working for the people who elected me" than making hateful, divisive blanket statements about the tens of millions of people who didn't vote for you.

Is this where we are headed? Our elected officials will just work for their own party and the rest of them be damned? As a certainty! Fucking agendas, not a damn bit of good for anyone!

If he deserves any kind of leniency it's for being so retarded that he really didn't know what he was doing. Everything he did were the actions of a mentally impaired craven coward that had no business being in such a place armed without the courage and brains not to shoot people. He's retarded, why didn't they use that as a defense?
no doubt he clearly under estimated the violent tendency of these dnc brownshirts that tried to murder him

Not quit sure I understand the white supremacist part. He shot three white guys.

Take it easy. Trump and this kid are a couple of crumbs out of thousands of crumbs that are all Progs and it drives you bonkers. He went into the belly of the beast. You gotta give him credit for that.

When did we become OK with our politicians being activists, and taking sides and besmirching the citizens?

Politicians and entertainers need to all live by the same rule set, do what we pay you for and then shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear about your "pearls of life" coming out of that bubble you live in.

Excuse my language, but, it's so wrong that our elected leaders are now openly attacking citizens. You guys want to bitch about gosar making a video but say absolutely nothing about the rhetoric and divisive things that come out of these left wing politicians. We already have enough hate and division in this country, we don't need out elected officials stoking the fires.

Even our president is getting in on the action, also calling rittenhouse a white supremacist, when this thing had NOTHING to do with white supremacy! But don't let that stop you...noooo, let's just keep attacking the other party and stoke the fires of hate a little higher.

Nothing says "I hate you and am only working for the people who elected me" than making hateful, divisive blanket statements about the tens of millions of people who didn't vote for you.

Is this where we are headed? Our elected officials will just work for their own party and the rest of them be damned? As a certainty! Fucking agendas, not a damn bit of good for anyone!
Sad, but true. Elected officials have turned on their own citizens, even going so fas as to sic the FBI on citizens to intimidate them into obedience. This doesn’t even feel like America anymore.

no doubt he clearly under estimated the violent tendency of these dnc brownshirts that tried to murder him
He went downtown and talked shit. Retarded. There were a lot of militia sucks out there that night. None of them got in a fight and none of them helped him. Why is that?

Also, is the jury sequestered? If not, they have undoubtedly heard the President of the United States, along with a Democrat Congresswoman, have declared the defendant a white supremacist Terrorist. Does this not taint them, knowing that if they acquit (as they should), our government officials have labeled the white teen a horrible and dangerous bigot, and that riots are likely to ensue if they let him off?

He went downtown and talked shit. Retarded. There were a lot of militia sucks out there that night. None of them got in a fight and none of them helped him. Why is that?
i have no idea why they didn’t help

i have no idea if he “talked shit” - can you provide the testimony that supports that?

even if he did, that doesn’t give your dnc brownshirts the right to assault him and chase him down. with their guns

Here’s the thing, your brownshirts don’t have the right to threatened people and chase them down…threatening their lives…if you do you might get killed

Forum List

Back