Racist Squad member calls Kyle “white supremacist domestic terrorist” and refuses to apologize

If he deserves any kind of leniency it's for being so retarded that he really didn't know what he was doing. Everything he did were the actions of a mentally impaired craven coward that had no business being in such a place armed without the courage and brains not to shoot people. He's retarded, why didn't they use that as a defense?
but its peachy keen when democrats show up raising hell like babies with shitty diapers

I don't agree with Biden or anyone commenting about a case during a trial...

I will point out there is a sure lot of hypocrisy going on here from the Trumpsters, Trump commented on everything and called everyone names... Sorry when in a glasshouse stop throwing stuff...

It is hard say if Rittenhouse was a white supremacist, he was definitely used by them after the shooting...

I will say who ever put a gun in his hand and had put alone in that position has a lot to answer for...
And all the Progs who called and still call people names. 24 hours a day on TV you can enjoy it. Trump is one person among tens of thousands of Progs who have access to the people. And his agendas were one of our last hopes for a free nation.

Now there's a good point. Didn't anyone love him enough to try to talk this exceptionally weak character out of going? He looks like a stereotypical video game addicted single mamma's sheltered and indulged little boy. Did his mommy buy him a gun and drive him to the riot?
libs are so non judgmental rittenhouse just took out the trash maybe george soros will pay the familys

Because he did nothing wrong and had every right to defend his own life.

I wonder when you are going to start asking why the known felon, whom he killed, had a handgun?
Why did this mentally challenged kid have a gun? Why was he walking around an urban area hundreds of miles from his home? There is no way to say he bears no responsibility for his actions. It's not like he was thrust into that situation against his will. He went there to live out some fantasy and instead encountered the world as real as it gets.

I don't agree with Biden or anyone commenting about a case during a trial...

I will point out there is a sure lot of hypocrisy going on here from the Trumpsters, Trump commented on everything and called everyone names... Sorry when in a glasshouse stop throwing stuff...

It is hard say if Rittenhouse was a white supremacist, he was definitely used by them after the shooting...

I will say who ever put a gun in his hand and had put alone in that position has a lot to answer for...
How do you know?

Why did this mentally challenged kid have a gun? Why was he walking around an urban area hundreds of miles from his home? There is no way to say he bears no responsibility for his actions. It's not like he was thrust into that situation against his will. He went there to live out some fantasy and instead encountered the world as real as it gets.
Mentally challenged? Wtf are you talking about? Post a video of the evidence he Provoked anyone? Then send it to the prosecutor

Mentally challenged? He was able at 18 to make your prosecutor look like an idiot. He was 20 minutes from home, how fucking bad is your math to equate that to hundreds of miles? Holy fuck. Is his fantasy to maybe keep you left wing nuts from burning an entire city to the ground? That’s what had you so pushed off? Go fuck yourself.

Say what? We witnessed hundreds of savages, with 30 people killed, during the BLM riots, for month after month, and she picks on a white teen who was obviously defending himself? Whites are in trouble when elected Democrats just spew their venom due to their skin color.

P.S. Rumor has it that our esteemed President of the United States also weighed in with the same disgusting sentiment.

Pressley can go have anal sex with a cactus for all I care. Who the fuck is she?

Mentally challenged? He was able at 18 to make your prosecutor look like an idiot. He was 20 minutes from home, how fucking bad is your math to equate that to hundreds of miles? Holy fuck. Is his fantasy to maybe keep you left wing nuts from burning an entire city to the ground? That’s what had you so pushed off? Go fuck yourself.
He fought off three angry antifas in less than five seconds , survived that with skill and smarts at 17. That fkwad wishes he had half his character

We might end up with that nightmare if they stack the SCOTUS. You’ll remember that Biden said the voters didn’t deserve to know his plans about that.
Funny, Trump lost the first round in court yesterday with the judge saying a president is not a king!!

And now I realized a country with no borders isn’t a country and there’s no president

This kid has better mental faculties than you do, apparently.

Why did you dodge My question? He killed a known felon, who had just been released, with a handgun.

Let Me type it slowly for you.

A FELON WITH A HANDGUN.

Sad, but true. Elected officials have turned on their own citizens, even going so fas as to sic the FBI on citizens to intimidate them into obedience. This doesn’t even feel like America anymore.
It's going to get a lot worse.

BLM and their lib supporters, in and out of Congress, are doing their best to turn America into a world-class shithole.

Say what? We witnessed hundreds of savages, with 30 people killed, during the BLM riots, for month after month, and she picks on a white teen who was obviously defending himself? Whites are in trouble when elected Democrats just spew their venom due to their skin color.

P.S. Rumor has it that our esteemed President of the United States also weighed in with the same disgusting sentiment.

Most of the violence in 2020 was done by wjite counterprotesters. Rittenhouse coulhd have defended himself by not illegally buying an assaut rifle, and staying in the town he lived in.

You spew venom about peoples skin color all the time. Pressley was right.

The problem is that people like her are NOT being ignored and shunned….Democrats are electing them to Congress while simultaneously calling US the racists!

The Republicans have elected some very racist morons as well.

If he deserves any kind of leniency it's for being so retarded that he really didn't know what he was doing. Everything he did were the actions of a mentally impaired craven coward that had no business being in such a place armed without the courage and brains not to shoot people. He's retarded, why didn't they use that as a defense?
What does that have to do with race obsessed congresscritters?

Pressley can go have anal sex with a cactus for all I care. Who the fuck is she?
She’s a racist Congresswoman on the Democrat side perpetuating the contempt and disdain toward United States citizens who are white.

Forum List

Back