Racist Squad member calls Kyle “white supremacist domestic terrorist” and refuses to apologize

Even weirder than that, they are claiming Winsome Sears and Larry Elder are white supremacists
It’s just their “racist, racist” nonsense taken to such an extreme that it reveals itself for the nasty lie that accusation is.

i have no idea why they didn’t help

i have no idea if he “talked shit” - can you provide the testimony that supports that?

even if he did, that doesn’t give your dnc brownshirts the right to assault him and chase him down. with their guns

Here’s the thing, your brownshirts don’t have the right to threatened people and chase them down…threatening their lives…if you do you might get killed
He had no idea what he was getting into and lacked the mental capacity to carry a weapon in such a chaotic situation. Look at him, he would not make it through the first week of boot camp much less earn the right to walk around acting like a soldier.

He had no idea what he was getting into and lacked the mental capacity to carry a weapon in such a chaotic situation. Look at him, he would not make it through the first week of boot camp much less earn the right to walk around acting like a soldier.
i cerainly do not disagree he had no idea and totally underestimated the violent the dnc brownshirts were capable of.

That however doesn’t mean the brownshirts had the right to attack him, with their guns, and back him into a corner…and we shall see if the jury agrees he had a right to defend his life from that attack

Just for current knowledge. People who sign up for the military today need to be in some form of shape and actually exercise at recruiters offices and even may spend weekend or weekends at a military type facility. They even have to have the body fat down a bit besides the weight.

Also, is the jury sequestered? If not, they have undoubtedly heard the President of the United States, along with a Democrat Congresswoman, have declared the defendant a white supremacist Terrorist. Does this not taint them, knowing that if they acquit (as they should), our government officials have labeled the white teen a horrible and dangerous bigot, and that riots are likely to ensue if they let him off?
No, the judge sent them home for the weekend, but gave them orders to not watch any media or discuss the case with anyone.

A mistake I think. You know it's going to be irresistible to some of them to not go on YouTube and watch videos, or news commentary. Not to mention peer pressure from those they know, as well as possible threats against them from others.

Say what? We witnessed hundreds of savages, with 30 people killed, during the BLM riots, for month after month, and she picks on a white teen who was obviously defending himself? Whites are in trouble when elected Democrats just spew their venom due to their skin color.

P.S. Rumor has it that our esteemed President of the United States also weighed in with the same disgusting sentiment.

Clearly Jan 6th was the worst event in human history.
400 years of slavery doesn't even scratch the surface of the horrors of Jan 6th.

i cerainly do not disagree he had no idea and totally underestimated the violent the dnc brownshirts were capable of.

That however doesn’t mean the brownshirts had the right to attack him, with their guns, and back him into a corner…and we shall see if the jury agrees he had a right to defend his life from that attack
Brownshirts? You're nearly as big an idiot as he is. Do you still have both your eyes and all your fingers?

Also, is the jury sequestered? If not, they have undoubtedly heard the President of the United States, along with a Democrat Congresswoman, have declared the defendant a white supremacist Terrorist. Does this not taint them, knowing that if they acquit (as they should), our government officials have labeled the white teen a horrible and dangerous bigot, and that riots are likely to ensue if they let him off?
I don't agree with Biden or anyone commenting about a case during a trial...

I will point out there is a sure lot of hypocrisy going on here from the Trumpsters, Trump commented on everything and called everyone names... Sorry when in a glasshouse stop throwing stuff...

It is hard say if Rittenhouse was a white supremacist, he was definitely used by them after the shooting...

I will say who ever put a gun in his hand and had put alone in that position has a lot to answer for...

He went downtown and said things we did not like so had to chase him down
Lib 101

Say what? We witnessed hundreds of savages, with 30 people killed, during the BLM riots, for month after month, and she picks on a white teen who was obviously defending himself? Whites are in trouble when elected Democrats just spew their venom due to their skin color.

P.S. Rumor has it that our esteemed President of the United States also weighed in with the same disgusting sentiment.

So white on white is racist?

Can you imagine a justice system run by these fucking people?

If he deserves any kind of leniency it's for being so retarded that he really didn't know what he was doing. Everything he did were the actions of a mentally impaired craven coward that had no business being in such a place armed without the courage and brains not to shoot people. He's retarded, why didn't they use that as a defense?
Because he did nothing wrong and had every right to defend his own life.

I wonder when you are going to start asking why the known felon, whom he killed, had a handgun?

I will say who ever put a gun in his hand and had put alone in that position has a lot to answer for...
Now there's a good point. Didn't anyone love him enough to try to talk this exceptionally weak character out of going? He looks like a stereotypical video game addicted single mamma's sheltered and indulged little boy. Did his mommy buy him a gun and drive him to the riot?

Forum List

Back