Radical Catholic Knights

Mortimer

Gold Member
They are radical types like the KKK, but I think they are probably not white supremacist like the KKK types, because Catholicism is so multicultural, and there are over a billion catholics of which half or more are not fully european. I guess they have certainly many latino types in their ranks, too. But anyways they have quiete a radical conservative message.

Knightsoftherepublic.jpg

Better a Catholic girl, than a stuck up JAP bitch. :heehee: . . . . . uhhhggg. . . those are just. . . exhausting. Simply, utterly, exhausting.

. . no one needs a foul mouthed, slutty, nagging whore like that. JAPs are lots a fun, but definitely not something anyone wants to be chained to for the rest of their life.

I have seen more Jewish men with Catholic girls, than Catholic men with Jewish women, and that is for damn sure. :113:

Mort, if you get the chance, date one, but whatever you do, DON'T fall in love with one. :auiqs.jpg:

tenor.gif

They are radical types like the KKK, but I think they are probably not white supremacist like the KKK types, because Catholicism is so multicultural, and there are over a billion catholics of which half or more are not fully european. I guess they have certainly many latino types in their ranks, too. But anyways they have quiete a radical conservative message.

View attachment 416320
Any organisation with the word "Knights" in its title is generally a collective of crazy fucks.

All these religious organizations are meaningless in our time. People should unite being based on more broader spectre of values than just religious affiliation.

Forum List

Back