🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Radical Cleric: It's OK to Blow Yourself Up 'For Allah'

I agree. If the Islamic radicals want to blow themselves up, fine by me. But I cannot & will not ever support them blowing up others with them, including their own children.

i got no problem with assholes blowing themselves up...its when they involve others that i got an issue with it....or worse the cowards in boston...leaving bombs....and walking away...

I agree. If the Islamic radicals want to blow themselves up, fine by me. But I cannot & will not ever support them blowing up others with them, including their own children.

i got no problem with assholes blowing themselves up...its when they involve others that i got an issue with it....or worse the cowards in boston...leaving bombs....and walking away...

I strongly suspect that their own family members don't blow themselves up - certainly....we have yet to see an actual radical cleric scattered into tiny bits. It's mostly foolish young men who follow them. Like most extremist religious leaders...it's do as I say...not as I do. Might be helpful if a few more of them actually set examples and removed themselves from the youtube spotlight.

I strongly suspect that their own family members don't blow themselves up - certainly....we have yet to see an actual radical cleric scattered into tiny bits. It's mostly foolish young men who follow them. Like most extremist religious leaders...it's do as I say...not as I do. Might be helpful if a few more of them actually set examples and removed themselves from the youtube spotlight.

I can't think of any extremists in other religious who are being car and suicide bombers. Can you think of any? However, I have a suggestion. If these clerics are dissatisfied with things, they should set themselves on fire like the Buddhist monks do instead of trying to incite people to do some terrible deed themselves.. This way they only harm they will be doing is to themselves. The following is an old article, but interesting nevertheless.

USATODAY.com - Devotion, desire drive youths to 'martyrdom'

When people are driven by desperation they can easily resort desperate methods.

Even the usually peaceful Buddhist's of Japan during WWII perfected the art of the Kamikaze pilot tactic in a bid to save their nation. ... :cool:

Now Sunni Man is going to tell us all about the Buddhist monks in Tibet who are telling the young people to blow themselves up so that they can take out some Chinese with them.

Most were Shinto

Even the usually peaceful Buddhist's of Japan during WWII perfected the art of the Kamikaze pilot tactic in a bid to save their nation. ... :cool:

Desperation drives a Muslim convert in London to go and hack someone to death?

Don't think so. He said he's doing it because he's a true Muslim and doing it for Allah.

Lets take him for his word.

Most were Shinto
"The vast majority of people in Japan who take part in Shinto rituals also practice (Buddhist) rituals.

However, Shinto does not actually require professing faith to be a believer or a practitioner thus a person who practices any manner of Shinto rituals may be so counted, and as such it is difficult to query for exact figures based on self-identification of belief within Japan. Another problem is that Shinto is sometimes seen more as a way of life rather than a religion by the Japanese due to its long historical and cultural significance.

Due to the syncretic nature of Shinto and Buddhism, most "life" events are handled by Shinto and "death" or "afterlife" events are handled by Buddhism—for example, it is typical in Japan to register or celebrate a birth at a Shinto shrine, while funeral arrangements are generally dictated by Buddhist tradition."

Shinto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice that Sunni girl has to go back to WWII Kamikazi pilots to justify Islamic barbarism that is gong on day in and day out all over the world.

We understand, Sunni, you can't deal with the fact that Islam is the cause of this behavior.

Notice that Sunni girl has to go back to WWII Kamikazi pilots to justify Islamic barbarism that is gong on day in and day out all over the world.

We understand, Sunni, you can't deal with the fact that Islam is the cause of this behavior.

It is kind of humorous, isn't it, especially when we don't see any Buddhist monks in Tibet inciting the Tibetans to put bomb belts on themselves to take out the nasty Chinese. The only harm these monks do is to themselves.

Yeah, that's funny, then why are all these devout Muslims, aka jihadi animals waving the Koran and screaming Allah Akbar while blowing themselves up?

As with all groups, including yours, we have a fucking idiot end.
Sadly, our idiots are more numerous and get more publicity because it fits well with American foreign policy to do so.
However, the vast majority of Muslims aren't interested in their shit.

Stop kidding yourself. Those whom you are calling "idiot" are simply devout Muslims. That is the reason there is very little condemnation (and in many circles praise) from the Muslim world when these devout Muslims do what they believe Islam demands that they do.

Muslim converts guilty of murdering Private Lee Rigby | Mail Online

I see it this way, if you need to use the Daily mail for your "facts"'; you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses to hate.

Buddhist believe in reincarnation. Kamikaze suicide and killing would be bad karma.
Buddhist seek enlightenment and inner peace.

Most were Shinto
"The vast majority of people in Japan who take part in Shinto rituals also practice (Buddhist) rituals.

However, Shinto does not actually require professing faith to be a believer or a practitioner thus a person who practices any manner of Shinto rituals may be so counted, and as such it is difficult to query for exact figures based on self-identification of belief within Japan. Another problem is that Shinto is sometimes seen more as a way of life rather than a religion by the Japanese due to its long historical and cultural significance.

Due to the syncretic nature of Shinto and Buddhism, most "life" events are handled by Shinto and "death" or "afterlife" events are handled by Buddhism—for example, it is typical in Japan to register or celebrate a birth at a Shinto shrine, while funeral arrangements are generally dictated by Buddhist tradition."

Shinto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or how about the real cowards who drop bombs out or airplanes and fly away.

What a shame, tinny. Are you offended by criticism of islamic mass murder by suicide?

What a shame, tinny. Are you offended by criticism of islamic mass murder by suicide?

Nope. I suspect he's making a valid point.

It is kind of humorous, isn't it, especially when we don't see any Buddhist monks in Tibet inciting the Tibetans to put bomb belts on themselves to take out the nasty Chinese. The only harm these monks do is to themselves.

Maybe not....
M_Id_371034_Fire.jpg

myanmar-articleLarge-v2.jpg

I can't think of any extremists in other religious who are being car and suicide bombers. Can you think of any? However, I have a suggestion. If these clerics are dissatisfied with things, they should set themselves on fire like the Buddhist monks do instead of trying to incite people to do some terrible deed themselves.. This way they only harm they will be doing is to themselves. The following is an old article, but interesting nevertheless.

You don't have to be a car or suicide bomber to kill people.

While it's a nice theory that all Buddhist monks do is kill themselves, it's not accurate. They can be just as murderous and intolerant as extremists in other religions.

Nope. I suspect he's making a valid point.

Tinny made no point. It was toothless testimony that made no point. In the context of the suicide bombings in Iraq, those are done by warring sects of Moslems who despise each other. There are religious underpinnings to their mass slaughters. The suicide/mass murders are intended to maximize the suffering and killing.

Use of precision munitions that are designed to minimize collateral damage are the opposite of suicide bombings.

While it's a nice theory that all Buddhist monks do is kill themselves, it's not accurate. They can be just as murderous and intolerant as extremists in other religions.

So tell me, Coyote, have you heard of a large group of Buddhist monks in many locations in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa calling on their members to kill others? The only country I can think of at the moment is Burma where the Muslims and Buddhists are at it. Other than that, in that particular region of the world, the Muslims in southern Thailand are killing Buddhists, and they certainly are giving the Philippines trouble. Perhaps you are aware of where the Buddhists are acting up besides Burma and you can inform us as to where. Of course you don't have to be a car or suicide bomber to kill people. The Boko Haram in Nigeria are doing a fine job of slitting the throats of Christians.

So tell me, Coyote, have you heard of a large group of Buddhist monks in many locations in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa calling on their members to kill others? The only country I can think of at the moment is Burma where the Muslims and Buddhists are at it. Other than that, in that particular region of the world, the Muslims in southern Thailand are killing Buddhists, and they certainly are giving the Philippines trouble. Perhaps you are aware of where the Buddhists are acting up besides Burma and you can inform us as to where. Of course you don't have to be a car or suicide bomber to kill people. The Boko Haram in Nigeria are doing a fine job of slitting the throats of Christians.

Perhaps you are aware you are apologizing for Buddhist violence in your eagerness to lay all religious violence at the feet of Islam?

Forum List

Back