Rafael Edward Cruz values versus NY values. The Republican politics of DIVISION.

I see you provided no link, given your many previous posts I suspect you are telling only half the story.
Provide a link to common knowledge? Why bother? I bet I provide more links than anyone else at the USMB.

We are still waiting on a link for this NY charter school story. You have to understand your reputation based on fact checks of your many previous threads, well lets just say we have our doubts.
Here is a google search. Pick your source idiot moron. The story has been out there since early 2014:

NY mayor wants charter schools to pay rent - Google Search

As I suspected you told a spun half story, this is that puke communist De Blasio's attack on charter schools. Here this is from your links, typical Dem hypocrisy and double standards...

"The mayor-elect plans to charge rent to well-funded charter schools that serve kids in poor neighborhoods, while 34 top cultural institutions — including museums and music venues with huge endowments and million-dollar CEOs — continue to use city space without paying rent."
I thought that was the goal of the GOP. End corporate tax because they are the "kj
Republicans keep insisting it's Democrats who are divisive. So what do they mean by "New York" values?

Now they are attacking the Mayor because of what's going on with Charter Schools.

Just so you know, the New York School System lets Charter Schools operate out of schools owned by New York. The City has asked those Charter schools to pay rent for the buildings they are using up to now for free. Ignorant right wingers are up in arms to protect those schools from, get this, paying rent. Shades of Bundy.

You can't stop the damage caused by Republicans. You can only try to minimize it.

When Pavlov's dogs heard a bell...they barked. When R-Derp hears a bell he posts a new anti GOP string!

Both the dogs and R-Derp salivate profusely while doing so...
When I say you have to minimize GOP damage, It's true. It's not something I made up. Look at Iraq. Look at GOP domestic and economic policies.

Forum List

Back