Raging Horror Confirmed at Austria Italy Border – Mid-East Muslims “Refugees” Go On Rampage….

The people of these countries should start fighting back now with everything they have.

---
Too bad the Native North American tribes could not fight back the Europeans 500 years ago.
Might matters. Natural Law #1.
Fuck ethics, aka "humanism".
They tried. The native tribes were exceptionally brutal too. They just lost. That's not a reason for Europe to roll over for these muslims today.

---
Being humanistic is not the same as "rolling over".
Focusing on their religion is somewhat unfair; they may be legitimate refugees from Muslim extremism.
Your view is extreme to me too.

images

Are they willing to abide by the cultural norms of the country they desire refuge in and swear allegiance to that country?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I can see this happening on the Mexican border, once President Trump shuts it down!

Brietbart ^

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria i saw a huge crowd of immigrants. With all solidarity to people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror.This huge mass of people – sorry – but it’s an absolute wilderness … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting “We want Germany”. So what, Germany is now a paradise? I saw an elderly Italian woman in a car that was surrounded by the immigrants. They pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted to use it to go to Germany.
---
Why Germany?
Is it because Germany is both HUMANISTIC and ECONOMICALLY SUCCESSFUL and relatively CONSUMER oriented?

What a change from the Nazi era, LOL!
Perhaps the USA should learn from Germany nowadays ...

P.S. Having visited Germany a half dozen times in the past 20 years, i can appreciate their wholesome foods & beer and practical autobahns/roads and efficient vehicles!
Merkel is top notch too.

Why Germany?
Because they are offering 4 years of welfare you ignorant prog.

Why are NONE of the Sunni Arab states offering to take them?

why I UAE doing nothing, they are so rich the built islands in the shape of the world continents, that can be seen from space! They could pay every last one of these "refugees" and provide them with a job

why are they throwing food and water at the Hungarian's and demanding trains to Germany?

Why not go to Bosnia a Sunni Muslim state?

What not Turkey?

How many should the U.S. Put on welfare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberals think Europe should be forced to allow ALL of them in...anywhere they want to go...unchecked and unrestricted. And call anyone who opposes...racist!

Are they willing to abide by the cultural norms of the country they desire refuge in and swear allegiance to that country?

*****SMILE*****

---
I expect most will assimilate (esp within 2 generations) if their main goal is family safety/security & better economic opportunities.
However, there will be troublemakers in every group. Is that a good reason to punish 90% of the innocent ones?

On CNN now the refugees are saying "they are fed up"
Fed up with what? Not being given a government hand out. There is trash everywhere. They are complaining about the outhouses. The food. Yet they have leather jackets, western designer clothes.... Go home and stand up for your homeland cowards! Fight for your own country and GTF out of Europe

videos are out showing the refugees refusing food saying it is not good enough and throwing it on the ground

others refusing red cross bottled water because it has a cross on it

fuck em

Watching this on CNN now, Hungary has shut the border down and is refusing aid. Why don't these cowards stand up and fight for their homeland. These countries had viable economies in the 70's and 80's before THEY allowed the Muslim clerics take over and ruin the entire region. Now they want into Europe. After hundreds of terrorist attacks over the last 4 decades, are the Euros supposed to welcome them with open arms. The one that are in Europe live isolated in slums is that what these new "refugees" want. The whole thing is a mess. War in the Middle East, Revolution, in their own countries is the answer. They need to resolve their own business without western help. Go home and fix your homeland. Sorry but invading Europe is going to lead to WW3. All the same conditions are there. It is inevitable. A nationalist leader is going to rise out of this.

WWIII is coming, and muslims will be the primary cause of it, with the liberal agenda enabling them second.

another Barbary War

I can see this happening on the Mexican border, once President Trump shuts it down!

Brietbart ^

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria i saw a huge crowd of immigrants. With all solidarity to people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror.This huge mass of people – sorry – but it’s an absolute wilderness … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting “We want Germany”. So what, Germany is now a paradise? I saw an elderly Italian woman in a car that was surrounded by the immigrants. They pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted to use it to go to Germany.
---
Why Germany?
Is it because Germany is both HUMANISTIC and ECONOMICALLY SUCCESSFUL and relatively CONSUMER oriented?

P.S. Having visited Germany a half dozen times in the past 20 years, i can appreciate their wholesome foods & beer and practical autobahns/roads and efficient vehicles!
Merkel is top notch too.

merkel is the main source of the problem in germany...she's a former (?) commie now in charge and trying to do to germany what obama is trying to do here...flood the country with "refugees" and allow them to colonize areas and displace the citizens.

*****SMILE*****

---
I expect most will assimilate (esp within 2 generations) if their main goal is family safety/security & better economic opportunities.
However, there will be troublemakers in every group. Is that a good reason to punish 90% of the innocent ones?

you just make up random numbers out of thin air...

Brietbart ^

---
Why Germany?

Merkel is top notch too.

merkel is the main source of the problem in germany...she's a former (?) commie now in charge and trying to do to germany what obama is trying to do here...flood the country with "refugees" and allow them to colonize areas and displace the citizens.

---
Last time I checked (was in Germany last year) Merkel is still very popular overall ... and Germany is still doing well economically even with the less valuable Euro.

USA is not doing so bad economically either.

So, what's your problem?

*****SMILE*****

---

---
Feel free to cite your numbers, or better yet, official numbers.

Brietbart ^

---
Why Germany?

Merkel is top notch too.

---
Last time I checked (was in Germany last year) Merkel is still very popular overall ... and Germany is still doing well economically even with the less valuable Euro.

So, what's your problem?

germany is doing "well economically"?
us is doing "not so bad economically"?
really? I think you've been badly misinformed.

I don't have a problem...I do support severely restricted immigration to avoid diluting the majority and colonizing their country with 3rd world peasants..
merkel doesn't...she also has communist sympathies...
germany fought the bolshevik russians and lost millions of men to oppose communism.

*****SMILE*****

---

---
Feel free to cite your numbers, or better yet, official numbers.
you're the one making assertions and posting fake numbers...I dispute them...

Brietbart ^

---
Why Germany?

Merkel is top notch too.

---

So, what's your problem?

I don't have a problem...I do support severely restricted immigration to avoid diluting the majority and colonizing their country with 3rd world peasants..
germany fought the bolshevik russians and lost millions of men to oppose communism.

---
Why do you say Merkel has communist sympathies?
She was a chemical scientist (PhD) before she entered politics in 1989 after East German communists lost power. She entered politics as a deputy spokesperson for the first democratically elected East German government in 1990.

Do you also disagree with the Pope's humanitarian stance?

Brietbart ^

---
Why Germany?

Merkel is top notch too.

---

So, what's your problem?

---
She was a chemical scientist (PhD) before she entered politics in 1989 after East German communists lost power. She entered politics as a deputy spokesperson for the first democratically elected East German government in 1990.

merkel?....Just another commie working hard to undermine the west...

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: German chancellor under fire over Communist links as image of her in uniform is released

get

---
Why Germany?

Merkel is top notch too.

---

So, what's your problem?

---

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: German chancellor under fire over Communist links as image of her in uniform is released

get

---
In those days, one had to conform a bit to get ahead. That's politics, etc.
Does not mean it reflected her beliefs.

---

So, what's your problem?

---

get

---

I see...when presented with proof, dismiss it and say it doesn't matter....good tactic.. :laugh2:

*****SMILE*****

---
Do you see assimilation happening in England or anywhere else? They create ghettos that the police cant even enter without putting their lives in extreme danger, and they constantly demand that Sharia law be enforced. Muslims dont assimilate EVER, anywhere.

---

So, what's your problem?

---

get

---

Maybe you should go back to making up numbers.

So on MSNBC Chris Mathews just said we have to not only let them stay but if we do not do everything we can to embrace them the next generation will be terrorist and it will be our our fault. Typical liberal logic. I am just floored every time you progs open your pie hole. No matter what it is our fault. Must suck to be such a self loathing weak minded coward

Forum List

Back