Raging Horror Confirmed at Austria Italy Border – Mid-East Muslims “Refugees” Go On Rampage….

Are they willing to abide by the cultural norms of the country they desire refuge in and swear allegiance to that country?

*****SMILE*****

:)

---
I expect most will assimilate (esp within 2 generations) if their main goal is family safety/security & better economic opportunities.
However, there will be troublemakers in every group. Is that a good reason to punish 90% of the innocent ones?

images

Why should a country accept ten million refugees if you're saying that a million or more of them are going to be trouble makers?

Better to limit the number to ten thousand so the number of troublemakers is only around a thousand which is a figure the LEO's can handle.

*****SMILE*****

---
Last time I checked (was in Germany last year) Merkel is still very popular overall ... and Germany is still doing well economically even with the less valuable Euro.

USA is not doing so bad economically either.

So, what's your problem?

germany is doing "well economically"?
us is doing "not so bad economically"?
really? I think you've been badly misinformed.

I don't have a problem...I do support severely restricted immigration to avoid diluting the majority and colonizing their country with 3rd world peasants..
merkel doesn't...she also has communist sympathies...
germany fought the bolshevik russians and lost millions of men to oppose communism.

---
Why do you say Merkel has communist sympathies?
She was a chemical scientist (PhD) before she entered politics in 1989 after East German communists lost power. She entered politics as a deputy spokesperson for the first democratically elected East German government in 1990.

Do you also disagree with the Pope's humanitarian stance?
merkel?....Just another commie working hard to undermine the west...

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: German chancellor under fire over Communist links as image of her in uniform is released

get

---
In those days, one had to conform a bit to get ahead. That's politics, etc.
Does not mean it reflected her beliefs.

I see...when presented with proof, dismiss it and say it doesn't matter....good tactic.. :laugh2:

---
You call that pic "proof"? LOL.
Proof of what exactly?
Why don't you offer evidence of "communism" since Merkel entered politics 25 years ago?
How about some dirt from her experience as the leader of Germany?

Are they willing to abide by the cultural norms of the country they desire refuge in and swear allegiance to that country?

*****SMILE*****

---
I expect most will assimilate (esp within 2 generations) if their main goal is family safety/security & better economic opportunities.
However, there will be troublemakers in every group. Is that a good reason to punish 90% of the innocent ones?
Do you see assimilation happening in England or anywhere else? They create ghettos that the police cant even enter without putting their lives in extreme danger, and they constantly demand that Sharia law be enforced. Muslims dont assimilate EVER, anywhere.

---
So you believe Pope Francis is full of shit when he asks the fortunate countries to help the poor refugees?

germany is doing "well economically"?
us is doing "not so bad economically"?
really? I think you've been badly misinformed.

I don't have a problem...I do support severely restricted immigration to avoid diluting the majority and colonizing their country with 3rd world peasants..
merkel doesn't...she also has communist sympathies...
germany fought the bolshevik russians and lost millions of men to oppose communism.

---
Why do you say Merkel has communist sympathies?
She was a chemical scientist (PhD) before she entered politics in 1989 after East German communists lost power. She entered politics as a deputy spokesperson for the first democratically elected East German government in 1990.

Do you also disagree with the Pope's humanitarian stance?
merkel?....Just another commie working hard to undermine the west...

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: German chancellor under fire over Communist links as image of her in uniform is released

get

---
In those days, one had to conform a bit to get ahead. That's politics, etc.
Does not mean it reflected her beliefs.

I see...when presented with proof, dismiss it and say it doesn't matter....good tactic.. :laugh2:

---
You call that pic "proof"? LOL.
Proof of what exactly?
Why don't you offer evidence of "communism" since Merkel entered politics 25 years ago?
How about some dirt from her experience as the leader of Germany?

you asked for proof..I gave you proof...now you say it doesn't matter and want to change the subject... comical

*****SMILE*****

---
Do you see assimilation happening in England or anywhere else? They create ghettos that the police cant even enter without putting their lives in extreme danger, and they constantly demand that Sharia law be enforced. Muslims dont assimilate EVER, anywhere.

---
So you believe Pope Francis is full of shit when he asks the fortunate countries to help the poor refugees?

images

Are they willing to renounce being Muslim and become Christian for the Pope or are they willing to settle for a tent, bologna sandwich along with a piece of fruit everyday at the border until things clear up in their homeland?

*****SMILE*****

I can see this happening on the Mexican border, once President Trump shuts it down!

Brietbart ^

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria i saw a huge crowd of immigrants. With all solidarity to people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror.This huge mass of people – sorry – but it’s an absolute wilderness … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting “We want Germany”. So what, Germany is now a paradise? I saw an elderly Italian woman in a car that was surrounded by the immigrants. They pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted to use it to go to Germany. They tried to...

Just what you want to see...a group of angry, arrogant, hostile self-entitled 'refugees' DEMANDING they be given access to a foreign country, host nation-provided 'free' housing, food, money, etc...rather than humble desperate people looking for aid.

I never in my life thought that I would say this, but what is needed in Europe, or anywhere in the west, is another....Hitler.
Mind you, NOT to gas millions of Muslims, but rather, drive the so-called refugees out and back to North Africa and the Middle East. People need to wake up to the threat they pose to secular society. It's clear that the west has not learned from history and are standing by and doing nothing. Lebanon used to be the pearl of the Middle East, until the Christians opened their homes to Muslims from Israel. Once large numbers of Muslims occupied Lebanon, the killings and bombings began and eventually erupted into a civil war; Christians fighting for their preservation against Muslims. To think that this will not be repeated in Europe and the United States is to be naïve.

I can see this happening on the Mexican border, once President Trump shuts it down!

Brietbart ^

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria i saw a huge crowd of immigrants. With all solidarity to people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror.This huge mass of people – sorry – but it’s an absolute wilderness … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting “We want Germany”. So what, Germany is now a paradise? I saw an elderly Italian woman in a car that was surrounded by the immigrants. They pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted to use it to go to Germany. They tried to...

Just what you want to see...a group of angry, arrogant, hostile self-entitled 'refugees' DEMANDING they be given access to a foreign country, host nation-provided 'free' housing, food, money, etc...rather than humble desperate people looking for aid.

coming to america soon if we don't get our ducks in a row.

Forum List

Back