Rallies and debates will need to be cancelled/postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for the tweetfest to end all tweetfests! The virtual Trump will rise in the cyberworld...how fun it's all going to be!

As the social networks try to erase his very existence following right behind him and his acolytes!

with all the money spent in campaign, all the lies, hate rallies and disastrous debate performance by trump, Biden's lead did not move, stayed near double digit, you think that stupid tweet storms will make any difference when only a fraction of the population follow tweeter?

View attachment 396101

Typing in bold doesn't make your opinion any less moronic or you any less of a SJW soi boi twat.
Someone should point that out to tiggered.

If Biden contracted covid I would say that I think the election needs to be pushed back so we can have all the debates people want. So I feel the same with that Trump gets it.

with the sad news that trump and some in his staff contracted coronavirus, and so close to the elections, in the most climactic part of the campaign, his campaign now comes to a halt, the rallies he enjoys so much, are out of the question, and further debates are questionable..
Another thread on Trump having COVID? WHY?
If it's a problem, get the threads merged. It's not like there haven't been tons of threads on things like Biden's mental acuity, charges that he wants to defund the police and Hunter Biden's business contacts. Why is this getting your panties in a bunch?

and, when I was modding, I merged when I could.

Now, I can only report.

And whine.

Rallies and debates will need to be cancelled/postponed
Nope.

Go fuck yourself. They are happening.

hate rallies are a no-no, another debate very unlikely, which makes me sad cause I really wanted to see Biden again destroying trump..
But, "peaceful protests" (aka riots) are anything goes, right?

Hopefully hate groups listened to their leader, the pussygrabber, calls for "stand down"

1601661297747.png

If Biden contracted covid I would say that I think the election needs to be pushed back so we can have all the debates people want. So I feel the same with that Trump gets it.
The people don't want another "debate" like that. Postponing the election would just add to this year's turmoil. If they're not up to it, we've got Harris and Pence

The timeframe for the election is set in stone. The day of election, the day results have to be reported, the day the EC meets to vote, the day the EC votes are counted, and the day the president is sworn in.

They can't and won't be changed.

The election will go on..even if Trump dies--there is clear precedent. A Trump win would be a Pence Presidency, in that case.

with the sad news that trump and some in his staff contracted coronavirus, and so close to the elections, in the most climactic part of the campaign, his campaign now comes to a halt, the rallies he enjoys so much, are out of the question, and further debates are questionable..
Another thread on Trump having COVID? WHY?
If it's a problem, get the threads merged. It's not like there haven't been tons of threads on things like Biden's mental acuity, charges that he wants to defund the police and Hunter Biden's business contacts. Why is this getting your panties in a bunch?

and, when I was modding, I merged when I could.

Now, I can only report.

And whine.

you deplorables are so gullible, thinking that by suppressing opinion in this forum, magically americans will not be aware of reality, same concept used at fox news...

The election will go on..even if Trump dies--there is clear precedent. A Trump win would be a Pence Presidency, in that case.

Dude Trump didn't contract cyanide poisoning. LOL Don't write him off yet.

Rush just said if the president wants to do a nation wide rally I'll give him the entire 3 hours of the most listened to radio show in America :banana:

YOU DA MAN Elrushbo!

Rush just said if the president wants to do a nation wide rally I'll give him the entire 3 hours of the most listened to radio show in America :banana:

YOU DA MAN Elrushbo!
Cool...but from an election standpoint...preaching to the choir, so to speak, is not a sound strategy..IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back