Ralph Nader slams Elon Musk as 'welfare king' for using taxpayers' money to launch Tesla"

"not a fan of using our money for private enterprise, but I'm a fan of using our money for private enterprise!"
Great consistency there, Einstein.
Not a fan of using our money for private enterprise subsidies at all but at least Musk produced an actual product with the money he got.
WTF are you talking about?
Do you have a reading comprehension disability or are you just drunk again?

I'd call you a halfwit but that's giving you credit that ain't been earned

Consumer advocate Ralph Nader just roasted Elon Musk on Twitter, calling him a "welfare king" for apparently using government funds to get Tesla off the ground. Nader has always been an outspoken critic of corporate welfare and he's not holding back in his latest attack on the right wing nut. Musk has defended the subsidies, saying they were necessary to promote the electric car industry, but Nader isn't buying it.

Ralph Nader is a notorious LIAR. He wrote a book to gain fame called "Unsafe At Any Speed" which was filled with lies about the Chevrolet Corvair. Since the book was published, it has been proven, independently, that it was no more or less dangerous than any other car on the road.

On the other hand, General Motors made a huge error in how they handled the whole crisis.

Nader is right. Tesla is just a another giant corporate welfare scam. They will never get the electrical grid large enoigh to handle the demand, and costs are going to skyrocket due to hyper-inflated bidding wars and artificial demand. Still smaller than the trillions in Wall Street bailouts that keep right wing propaganda media well funded, though. The economy is already showing signs of tanking and recession looming up. Hopefully manufacturers running out from under Red China's threats will take up the slack, but then the massive criminal illegal immigration Democrats are promoting with see to it most Americans see zero benefits and a bankrupt safety net.
What does our electrical grid have to do with Elon Musk's Tesla? Elon Musk has produced what he promised and more.

Specifically, how is that a scam?

Specifically too, what trillions of dollars of taxpayer money were spent to support "right-wing propaganda media"?

I agree that the open borders and current economic polices are leading up to a disasater.

He allowed Bush to become POTUS instead of Gore. So he did absolutely nothing for the people. In 2000.

If you're ignorant about his career in the 1960s and all the lives he saved, that makes sense because you're a Republican.
How did Ralph Nader "ALLOW" Bush to become President instead of Al Gore? Bush won, and Gore lost. It's really that simple.

Ralph Nader saved not a single life. That too is that simple. Ralph Nadar was 100% wrong about the Corvair but it made him famous.

Nothing. Local businesses got a ton of work because of the Green Stimulus. Because that was a condition. Buy a heat pump water heater? You'll get a huge rebate, but it has to be professionally installed. That's business for the local plumbers. Getting solar panels? Huge rebate. But it has to be installed by professionals and you have to hire an electrician. That's business for local electrical companies.
Silly rabbit
Solyndra received a $535 million U.S. Department of Energy loan guarantee, the first recipient of a loan guarantee under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus program, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. The loan program took a $528 million loss from Solyndra.

Silly rabbit
Solyndra received a $535 million U.S. Department of Energy loan guarantee, the first recipient of a loan guarantee under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus program, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. The loan program took a $528 million loss from Solyndra.

Solyndra was also only one of 25 bogus "green energy" companies that took the money and went bankrupt too.

Silly rabbit
You're a fucking dumbass spouting 10 year old wingnut talk radio. If I thought you were worth correcting I would give you the facts. But you're an imbecile, proven time and again.

You're a fucking dumbass spouting 10 year old wingnut talk radio. If I thought you were worth correcting I would give you the facts. But you're an imbecile, proven time and again.
Once again dumbass you're attacking musk for getting money from the government he achieved more than any of Obama's hand out did. He didn't go bankrupted he didn't take the money and fo nothing. Unlike those of Obama's handouts. But here you are whining like a little bitch and forget about the billions in lost taxpayer money.

You're just jealous because nobody in their right mind even listens to "progressive talk radio."

Fuck, I don't even know if there even is such a thing as "progressive talk radio" anymore. And if there is, what kinda faggots would waste their time listening to a bunch of other faggots meowing about "how bad them bad old Republicans are?

"Meow meow meow woof woof meow meow."

What a bunch of anal-retentive faggots.

:lol::laughing0301:
:auiqs.jpg::21::cuckoo::gay::lmao:

Once again dumbass you're attacking musk for getting money from the government he achieved more than any of Obama's hand out did. He didn't go bankrupted he didn't take the money and fo nothing. Unlike those of Obama's handouts. But here you are whining like a little bitch and forget about the billions in lost taxpayer money.
That's because the Ghinese can't duplicate Tesla's and sell them for less here.

Consumer advocate Ralph Nader just roasted Elon Musk on Twitter, calling him a "welfare king" for apparently using government funds to get Tesla off the ground. Nader has always been an outspoken critic of corporate welfare and he's not holding back in his latest attack on the right wing nut. Musk has defended the subsidies, saying they were necessary to promote the electric car industry, but Nader isn't buying it.

Who really cares what he thinks. He's not been relevant for 50 years.

Forum List

Back