Ralphs employee attacked after stopping alleged shoplifter in Los Angeles

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dang pile of shoplifters beating up in employees. dang these black folk need to cool off and just go to jail. to day in ,la ralphs all heck breaks loose.

Midsommar at the local Market
The worthless chick, tried to steal bags full of groceries and when she didn't get away with, found some dudes to go beat the guy up, right there in the store? Retail employees should have the right to go armed to protect themselves from trash like that.

I hope they are caught, and hope they resist, forcing someone to put them down.

The worthless chick, tried to steal bags full of groceries and when she didn't get away with, found some dudes to go beat the guy up, right there in the store? Retail employees should have the right to go armed to protect themselves from trash like that.

I hope they are caught, and hope they resist, forcing someone to put them down.
That there is how the elites do it. Never getting their hands dirty. Getting the peasants to doit for them. Face it. It is smarter and they are enriched for it.

dang pile of shoplifters beating up in employees. dang these black folk need to cool off and just go to jail. to day in ,la ralphs all heck breaks loose.
All in Joe Bribem's America.

I would like to see the footage of the alleged incident from earlier and see how it played out. If the employee was overly aggressive with the woman I can understand why he was attacked. Doesn’t justify it, doesn’t make it right, doesn’t mean there are no consequences for it

I would like to see the footage of the alleged incident from earlier and see how it played out. If the employee was overly aggressive with the woman I can understand why he was attacked. Doesn’t justify it, doesn’t make it right, doesn’t mean there are no consequences for it
That is why he should have a California CCW ( outta nearby Ventura County ) and commute to where his Ralph’s was

I like a previous video posted here

A porky black woman attacks an asian store owner and he beats the living snot out of her, rests briefly, and gives her a second round of solid, manly punches

Thats life in the hood

That there is how the elites do it. Never getting their hands dirty. Getting the peasants to doit for them. Face it. It is smarter and they are enriched for it.
Did I miss something. The chick that got caught shoplifting and prevented from stealing the merchandise is part of some elite wealth group? Sounds like a common thug or possibly a hooker, getting her pimp to beat the guy down. Retail employees should be armed, in case they are physically attacked.

I like a previous video posted here

A porky black woman attacks an asian store owner and he beats the living snot out of her, rests briefly, and gives her a second round of solid, manly punches

Thats life in the hood
A tubby Black lady takes a large knife and stabs a White toddler in the Eyes and face dead in his Moms Shopping cart and tries to kill the Mom while she tries to save her Son at the Market in a Cleveland Hood

Don't worry as Commiefornia operates on the revolving door of justice principal called "Catch & Release".

A tubby Black lady takes a large knife and stabs a White toddler in the Eyes and face dead in his Moms Shopping cart and tries to kill the Mom while she tries to save her Son at the Market in a Cleveland Hood
If the Mom had a Carry Permit she coulda Mag dumped the Bitch & got her outta the Gene pool and kept her little Son In the Gene pool

Did I miss something. The chick that got caught shoplifting and prevented from stealing the merchandise is part of some elite wealth group? Sounds like a common thug or possibly a hooker, getting her pimp to beat the guy down. Retail employees should be armed, in case they are physically attacked.
Just at different levels. Perhaps if the elites were not in it for power and money there would be a lot less of this at the lower classes level. They got what they wanted though

An employee would have to pay $500 per hour for me to stand in the way.
How much would your hourly Union Wage have to be to get you to intervene to stop the Tubby Black Lady from stalking and Stabbing the White toddler in the Eyes & Face Killing him while he sat in his Moms shopping Cart ?

The scab commee maggots vote for this stuff over 50 yrs as they stuff their Dorito chute, pound drinks and drugs 24-7 over decades then come here to Chirp how bad thing are getting. smh.

Forum List

Back