Ramaswamy says he’d deport children of undocumented immigrants born in the US, calling 14th amendment ‘contested’

As well he should.

If someone comes here, goes through the immigration process, becomes a citizen, provides for themselves, speaks English and so on then I take no issue with them.

But illegals and their children do not belong here. At all.

Even our immigration process needs to be shored up. We should be more like Switzerland. There you have to pay a lot of money, fluently speak their language, understand their customs and it isn't a short process. If you want to join a country you should have to really demonstrate you want to and show you will integrate into the society and conform to it

As well he should.

If someone comes here, goes through the immigration process, becomes a citizen, provides for themselves, speaks English and so on then I take no issue with them.

Even our immigration process needs to be shored up. We should be more like Switzerland. There you have to pay a lot of money, fluently speak their language, understand their customs and it isn't a short process. If you want to join a country you should have to really demonstrate you want to and show you will integrate into the society and conform to it
Sounds like fundamentally sound thinking to me.
The globalist lefties are going to piss themselves when they found out a brown man said it….They hate fundamentally sound thinking dark people.

Unkotare

The dude just moved way up in standing with myself and good, real, core Americans….GUARANTEED.
Saying such a thing with the conviction he did makes rhetoric like “Build That Wall” look passive and pussified.

GOOD JOB VIVEK!
Wrong.

He scores big with hateful racist, bigoted conservatives.

As well he should.

As if on cue – proof of hateful racist, bigoted conservatives.

As much as I would like to NOT reward Illegal Aliens for their Birther Tourism or Birther Immigration...

I think our own laws (in this case, the 14th Amendment) are being exploited and used against us and our interests.

About the only "fix" for that would be to seek a Supreme Court ruling that the 14th does not apply to them, somehow...

I'm sure that a Juicy Rationalization or two could be conjured-up that might serve to attain such a worthwhile objective...

That, or pass another Amendment which CLARIFIES the 14th and prevents us from being scammed in the FUTURE...

Meanwhile, the US can always begin making preparations to declare a multi-year Moratorium on ALL Immigration.

Last edited:
The dude just moved way up in standing with myself and good, real, core Americans….GUARANTEED.
Saying such a thing with the conviction he did makes rhetoric like “Build That Wall” look passive and pussified.

GOOD JOB VIVEK!
It's against the constitution. We've already discussed this here.

It's against the constitution. We've already discussed this here.
Like Vivek the badass said…
"There are legally contested questions under the 14th Amendment of whether the child of an illegal immigrant is indeed a child who enjoys birthright citizenship," he says. "They are contested."

We are hateful and bigoted because we want to protect our sovereignty? Nobody is saying we can't have immigration, just that it should be controlled. That is hardly a racist or bigoted idea, just plain common sense.
Dba, what is 'our sovereignty' that needs protecting?

GOOD JOB VIVEK!

For Republicans, the cruelty to be inflicted on others is a feature, not a bug.

Forum List

Back