Rampaging Teen Mob Beats Senior Citizen, Good Thing He Didn't Have A Gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...this is what happens when people are unarmed...now it may have been his choice....but that is why it must be his choice...when the government mandates no guns for law abiding citizens, there will still be these victims...notice...

Not one gun was used in the attack...but the mob still brutally beat this man...he was defenseless against multiple armed attackers...who had bricks, hands and feet...

Or am I wrong...you know what...it was a good thing he didn't have a gun...he would have just saved himself from the beating and having the gun would have made his situation worse....right? Better he simply quietly accept the beating...perhaps they can teach a class on how to be beaten and survive...teach the quickest way to curl into a ball on the ground so the kicking and punching doesn't damage anything important...perhaps some counseling afterward....yeah...that's the ticket...just teach people how to take a beating...that solves the problem better than letting them use a gun...right?

Mob of Black Teens Brutally Beats Elderly Man Smashes Cars in Memphis

The mob of some 40 teens flooded into the street near inner city Central High School on Friday, September 26 just after the end of the game.

A witness to the rampaging mob, Sharon Mourning, said she wished she were armed at the time. "Had I had been armed we would have had a lot of kids laying in the Bellevue street that night," she said.

The laughing, screaming teenagers waded into the street throwing bricks at cars, jumping on them and damaging them, and accosting pedestrians.

Mourning said she saw the teens beat an elderly man and another child. "I actually looked at the child. His face was bleeding. You know they had done beat him," she told the media.

The woman was unhappy with the actions of the Memphis police who seem to have issued juvenile summons to only two kids involved in the mob action. Mourning said the few
summonses were not enough and that there was a bigger problem simmering in Memphis.

This will not end if people don't have guns...so all those who wish guns would disappear...are just allowing more people to be brutally raped, beaten, robbed and murdered....

Another thing...police were not able to save this man...and apparently aren't able to arrest even half of the teens...

A reason to carry a gun...the government unable to protect you...

The media is relatively silent on this.

That's okay. We have heroes like Billc vigilantly monitoring the internet for any and all cases of black crime. He even throws in some wonderful adjectives that you can ALMOST, but not quite, call him a shameless racist over. :thup:

Hmmm...I will be polite and simply call you a liar...I am not nor have I ever been a racist and will not associate with racists...or those who falsely accuse innocent people of being racists simply because they are too stupid or lazy to actually read the articles and comment on them intelligently...I report all shooting incidents that interest me and I will not be P.C. and not report something simply because the skin color is one shade or another...crime is crime...liar....so, since I am not going to associate with the lowest assholes in the world...those who falsely accuse others of being racists simply to derail their points of view...do not post in my threads again.

I said not quite racist. If you'd used a different article you would've gotten away clean.

But you are complete liar...so do not post here...you aren't welcome...

The days of you democrats smearing people with false charges of racism, homophobia and sexism are over...those are the old Conservative/libertarians...who felt by fighting back they be seen as being mean or uncivil...and they are exactly where being polite to people like you will get them...losing election after election as good men are smeared and destroyed...so again...do not post on my threads...

You are the lowest of the low...you accused me, an innocent person of being a racist simply to damage me...you are a liar and a low life...screw you...

There are plans for one of those black racist mob attacks at the Six Flags here in PG County this weekend. After a previous sloth melee this past weekend there. $70K annual median household income, mostly black PG County. This is fatherlessness manifesting itself. Thanks democrats.
Feral children with iPhones.

That's okay. We have heroes like Billc vigilantly monitoring the internet for any and all cases of black crime. He even throws in some wonderful adjectives that you can ALMOST, but not quite, call him a shameless racist over. :thup:
Is that what he does? Monitor the newswires for BLACK crime ONLY?
Wow..Just wow.
Any excuse to play the race card......FAIL

Is that what he does? Monitor the newswires for BLACK crime ONLY?
Wow..Just wow.
Any excuse to play the race card......FAIL

Have you read any of my other posts...perhaps you should before you act as dumb as blackflag...he is a low life who smears people by calling them racists...be careful who you believe...

These mobs are a good argument for assault rifles.

Forum List

Back