Rancher appeals to Admin after finding 16 dead illegals on his property

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
yeh

what can Rs do about this?

election systems have been cleaned up but... have enough of them been?
You could militarize the border and kill anyone who tries to step on US soil, yet that would kill(heh-heh) off trade. What makes you think this never happened during GOP admins in power?

MG, why do u waste your time? You are on Ignore.. Oh, you're a lib, that's right.. here to see if you can find anyone who agrees with you so you can help the party of Sick succeed..

good luck w/ that one

MG, why do u waste your time? You are on Ignore.. Oh, you're a lib, that's right.. here to see if you can find anyone who agrees with you so you can help the party of Sick succeed..

good luck w/ that one
I get paid to annoy and get the most post list as number tow on the site, such glory is mine.

1st thing: How can an illegal pay into SS?

2nd thing: States have cleaned up their election glitches or whatever u call it. I call it fraud.
They obtain a SS number whether by hook or crook it's a multi-million-dollar industry, although it is black markets that makes da dough.

1st thing: How can an illegal pay into SS?

Because lobbyist pay politicians to let them?

"Payroll tax, the 12 percent tax taken out of salaried workers’ paychecks, split between employer and employee, primarily funds Social Security, accounting for 88 percent of the payouts in 2017. Undocumented workers typically use a fake SSN or someone else’s SSN when applying for salaried jobs. Only a handful of U.S. states require employers to check an employee’s eligibility and their SSN through E-Verify, a Department of Homeland Security database. Other states have varying levels of E-Verify requirements, from partial to none."

"The government, the IRS, will never say no to your tax dollars,” said Abigail Zapote, the executive director of the D.C.-based nonprofit Latinos for a Secure Retirement, with a laugh."

2nd thing: States have cleaned up their election glitches or whatever u call it. I call it fraud.
If you are waiting for a "glitch" free election with hundreds of millions of voters voting under a plethora of different laws all over the US then you will never be satisfied.

That is exactly what our global enemies want.

Good luck appealing to a (no pun intended) wall like this Admin

What a long, strange, train-wreck Admin it's been

Time to get an excavator.

Forum List

Back