Rancher appeals to Admin after finding 16 dead illegals on his property

Illegals pay into SS by using stolen identities to work. It's enough of a problem that the IRS offers "taxpayer ID numbers" to be used by people who can't legally get SS numbers but are still working.
Taxpayer IDs are used normally by LEGAL immigrants.

You will need to complete Form SS-5, Application for a Social Security CardPDF. You also must submit evidence of your identity, age, and U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status.

I've had my SSN stolen by an immigrant TWICE! It's a screaming headache to try to get the SSA to address this.
I had my SSN stolen once by an illegal. The IRS made a routine review and told me to come in for an interview. I was to bring proof of my FIVE children to qualify as head of household. I went ballistic. They found the illegal. Her penalty? She got her own social security number.

I had my SSN stolen once by an illegal. The IRS made a routine review and told me to come in for an interview. I was to bring proof of my FIVE children to qualify as head of household. I went ballistic. They found the illegal. Her penalty? She got her own social security number.
That would have done it for me.

Forum List

Back