Rancher appeals to Admin after finding 16 dead illegals on his property

Defending the border from criminal invaders would violate the constitution? Exactly what part of the constitution would defending the border from criminal invaders violate?

I'll wait.

Edit: Catsnmeters, are you there? Waiting.
You are so cute when you think you have a "gotcha" moment...and impatient lol.

The poster never said anything about defending the border from "criminal invaders" they said "hunting", so your post is a red herring.

That said, is it your contention that US citizens could take guns to the US Canada border and shoot/kill Canadians across the border at will with no consequences?

You are so cute when you think you have a "gotcha" moment...and impatient lol.

The poster never said anything about defending the border from "criminal invaders" they said "hunting", so your post is a red herring.

That said, is it your contention that US citizens could take guns to the US Canada border and shoot/kill Canadians across the border at will with no consequences?

What part of the constitution would defending a US border violate? You are the one who made the statement. Back it up.

I'm not going away.

1st thing: How can an illegal pay into SS?

2nd thing: States have cleaned up their election glitches or whatever u call it. I call it fraud.
Illegals pay into SS by using stolen identities to work. It's enough of a problem that the IRS offers "taxpayer ID numbers" to be used by people who can't legally get SS numbers but are still working.

The filthy racist Democrats won't do jackshit about the millions of goddamn Illegals flooding into this country because the shitheads are about White displacement. They want the US to be Black and Brown and on welfare. That way the Leftest dickheads stay in power.

Of course the dumbshits don't understand that without us White people there would be nobody to pay for welfare.

There plan is keep just enough of around to pay to pay the bills but have enough filthy ass Blacks and Browns to use our Democracy to steal our money.

Democrats are the scum of the earth.

What part of the constitution would defending a US border violate? You are the one who made the statement. Back it up.

I'm not going away.
In Yick Wo v. Hopkins, a case involving the rights of Chinese immigrants, the Court ruled that the 14th Amendment's statement, "Nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws," applied to all persons "without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality" and to "an alien, who has entered the country, and has become subject in all respects to its jurisdiction, and a part of its population, although alleged to be illegally here," (Supreme Court of the US 1885)."

In Yick Wo v. Hopkins, a case involving the rights of Chinese immigrants, the Court ruled that the 14th Amendment's statement, "Nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws," applied to all persons "without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality" and to "an alien, who has entered the country, and has become subject in all respects to its jurisdiction, and a part of its population, although alleged to be illegally here," (Supreme Court of the US 1885)."

Yes, you believe that, don't you?

Good luck appealing to a (no pun intended) wall like this Admin

What a long, strange, train-wreck Admin it's been
From various sources--and yes Google is suppressing the information on line--many hundreds of illegals are dying terrible deaths trying to get to the USA. That plus the child and sex trafficking, unprecedented illegal dangerous drugs coming into the country, and that at least some really bad actors among those who sneak in or allowed in as 'refugees' and we have a humanitarian disaster of huge proportions.

And the administration appears oblivious to it and just keeps waving them on in enticed by free phones, food, shelter, health care, transportation, education for the children, and no risk of deportation.

And the latest from DHS is that the administration doesn't know where hundreds of thousands of these illegals are.

Illegals pay into SS by using stolen identities to work. It's enough of a problem that the IRS offers "taxpayer ID numbers" to be used by people who can't legally get SS numbers but are still working.
I've had my SSN stolen by an immigrant TWICE! It's a screaming headache to try to get the SSA to address this.

Forum List

Back