Rand Paul: Bashar Assad's man in Washington

He made people spit on my friends who served. I'd......if I could get within reach of him.

Kerry made people spit on vets. Lying mother fucker.

I go blind I hate him so.
Nobody spit on vets. Stop being such a fucking drama queen.

If that is a myth, then shame on the liberal media for setting up false vids of it back then. I was around, and I saw the vids. Just goes to show you can't trust the lying liberal media.

No you didn't.

Mccain.

Al Qaeda's man in Washington.
The mongoloid is here.

That is vile, even for you, using helpless little children as the basis of your sick insults on a message board.

I follow the lead of the wingnuts here, who have decided that 'retard' is acceptable.

When?

When Poor Sarah defended Limbaugh's use of it, and all you wingnuts came to her/his defense.

Too late to bitch about it now, wingnut! :lol:

anyone take the syntia seriously?

did he put TEEHEE after this one?

that's is what I say on everything he trolls the board with

teeheeteeheeteeheeteeheeteehee

Kerry decorated war hero? I swear I'm going to lose it. that motherfucker shouldn't even be alive these days.

Yes. He is.

It's a shame that that fact upsets you so, but you'll have to live with it.

Decorated....my ass. He berated the united states at every turn and then threw his medals away. Worthless scum who has no honor.

Kerry decorated war hero? I swear I'm going to lose it. that motherfucker shouldn't even be alive these days.

Yes. He is.

It's a shame that that fact upsets you so, but you'll have to live with it.

Decorated....my ass. He berated the united states at every turn and then threw his medals away. Worthless scum who has no honor.

that's the type of people who the left admire the most...anyone who puts us down, our military and our country is held up be a hero
don't think Obama didn't have ulterior motive for putting him in a higher office besides of taking care of all his cronies...it was a big, "fxxk you" to the people in this country

Last edited:
Why are Right-Wingers, who claim to revere our military, so eager to call them dupes, or worse, when it comes to them awarding Kerry's medals?

Not "them".
Just Kerry.
And, only because of the dubious means he came by his medals.
You're saying he pulled one over on the Navy? Really? :lol:

If not, I will.

He never shed a single drop of blood.... From three Purple Hearts, and he got his Silver Star for shooting a Vietnamese KID in the back with a Machine Gun.

Those are facts.

Kerry is a scumbag, a coward, a traitor and a liar.

And I will tell him to his fucking face if I ever get the chance. Which I almost did when I was at Fort Devens.

All those Swift Boat Veteran stories about the scumbag are true. ALL of them.

The man is a piece of fucking shit who deserves to rot in Hell for all eternity. Right at the center of Dante's Ninth Circle of Hell

No War for the Dear Leader. Sorry bout that. Now stop being so butt-hurt over it. Move on.

Not "them".
Just Kerry.
And, only because of the dubious means he came by his medals.
You're saying he pulled one over on the Navy? Really? :lol:

If not, I will.

He never shed a single drop of blood.... From three Purple Hearts, and he got his Silver Star for shooting a Vietnamese KID in the back with a Machine Gun.

Those are facts.

Kerry is a scumbag, a coward, a traitor and a liar.

And I will tell him to his fucking face if I ever get the chance. Which I almost did when I was at Fort Devens.

All those Swift Boat Veteran stories about the scumbag are true. ALL of them.

The man is a piece of fucking shit who deserves to rot in Hell for all eternity. Right at the center of Dante's Ninth Circle of Hell

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Last edited:
No War for the Dear Leader. Sorry bout that. Now stop being so butt-hurt over it. Move on.

Kerry Tells Lavrov Chemical Disarmament Demand Was "Rhetorical", Not Meant To Be Proposal

Kerry to Syria: Turn over your chemical weapons!
Syria to Kerry: Ok
Kerry to Syria: I was being rhetorical. We will just bomb you anyway, as soon as we are done gassing you.

Yeah, Obama & Kerry should be ashamed of how they've handled this. Putin is being seen as the voice of reason Statesman in this mess. Support for their War just isn't there. Time to move on.

Forum List

Back