Rand Paul: Bashar Assad's man in Washington

I dont see the connection. Did you progressives not know Rand is a Paul? they are Famous for the sticking your head in the sand world view. So his standing against any strike in Syria is a given. He happens to be right on this one. There is nothing to be gained. Hell Even Obama knows this thus his backtracking and lying about about what he said. I very seldom EVER agree with a Paul on anything not economics but I do here. Obama has made us look weak and stupid and bombing for bombing sakes will make it worse.

<sigh> Another neocon heard from. Rattle the saber and grab the oil, all the while waxing self-righteous.

I'm glad their time is coming to an end.

Da--Duh--there is no Oil in Syria--:lol::lol: And for that matter "What Oil have we grabbed in the last 60 years?" Albeit--we should have grabbed it.

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

And along with that--61% of the American public agree with Rand Paul--and no strike on Syria. In that 61% it is major bi-partisan group--the right--the left--and the middle of this country.

We are sick and tired of being the world police--while every other country sits back and lets us spill our blood and pay for it with our treasure.

You're the loner on this one--:lol:

Duh, my post was in support of Rand Paul, you moron. I was merely pointing out your idiotic neocon sympathies -- " sticking your head in the sand." Are you actually simple enough to believe that Syria is the end game in the war for oil? As soon as this fiasco is over, the neocons will be right back saber rattling and sticking their collective nose in MIddle East business.

"I very seldom EVER agree with a Paul on anything..."

Obviously.

As for what oil we have grabbed, just take a look at who controls the flow of oil in the Middle East and why. Must everything be explained to you?

Last edited:
This country has been at war more than half my life. And when we weren't at war in some foreign country militant blacks and combative leftists were rioting in the streets, or foreign terrorists were blowing up our buildings. Politicians make money off wars and riots. It's their stock in trade. Obama is no different. He has already counted his chickens before the eggs were laid.

<sigh> Another neocon heard from. Rattle the saber and grab the oil, all the while waxing self-righteous.

I'm glad their time is coming to an end.

Da--Duh--there is no Oil in Syria--:lol::lol: And for that matter "What Oil have we grabbed in the last 60 years?" Albeit--we should have grabbed it.

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

And along with that--61% of the American public agree with Rand Paul--and no strike on Syria. In that 61% it is major bi-partisan group--the right--the left--and the middle of this country.

We are sick and tired of being the world police--while every other country sits back and lets us spill our blood and pay for it with our treasure.

You're the loner on this one--:lol:

Duh, my post was in support of Rand Paul, you moron. I was merely pointing out your idiotic neocon sympathies -- " sticking your head in the sand." Are you actually simple enough to believe that Syria is the end game in the war for oil? As soon as this fiasco is over, the neocons will be right back saber rattling and sticking their collective nose in MIddle East business.

"I very seldom EVER agree with a Paul on anything..."

Obviously.

As for what oil we have grabbed, just take a look at who controls the flow of oil in the Middle East and why. Must everything be explained to you?

get over your male crush.

This country has been at war more than half my life. And when we weren't at war in some foreign country militant blacks and combative leftists were rioting in the streets, or foreign terrorists were blowing up our buildings. Politicians make money off wars and riots. It's their stock in trade. Obama is no different. He has already counted his chickens before the eggs were laid.

sometimes there are just bad people out there

He's planning his next book:
Screams From My Fatherland

Nobody spit on vets. Stop being such a fucking drama queen.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I personally saw it happen. And yes I am a Vietnam vet, I received both individual and unit citations there and I think kerry is scum.

No you didn't.

San Fransisco International 1970, I know you probably wans't born yet but back then anyone could go to the gates and there was some real slime balls in that part of the country. Of course with all your commie indoctirnation you probably won't believe it, so you can just GFYS.

What happened to all those candidates that the Left was supposed to fear?

Was that just bunch of massive Right-Wing miscalculations?

Rand Paul. Makes you squat and piss your pants doesn't it Synthia?
Makes me count Hillary's record number of electoral votes. :lol:

That puts Bill in charge of parties!
clap.gif

You think Hillary (Benghazi - what does it matter) Clinton stands a chance of being elected? If she runs, how many times do you think opposition ads will run her old "who do you want getting the call at 3 AM" ads and reminding voters of Obama and Clinton's response to Benghazi? She.....like her boss, screwed the pooch. She is unelectable. The funny thing is, you ass licking sheeple are too stoopid to realize it.

Rand Paul. Makes you squat and piss your pants doesn't it Synthia?

clap.gif

You think Hillary (Benghazi - what does it matter) Clinton stands a chance of being elected? If she runs, how many times do you think opposition ads will run her old "who do you want getting the call at 3 AM" ads and reminding voters of Obama and Clinton's response to Benghazi? She.....like her boss, screwed the pooch. She is unelectable. The funny thing is, you ass licking sheeple are too stoopid to realize it.

Never say she cant be elected because by all logic Obama should never been reelected.

clap.gif

Never say she cant be elected because by all logic Obama should never been reelected.

It is a sad truth that we have so many low information voters on the Dem/liberal/moocher side.

Forum List

Back