Rand Paul calls for Chris Christie beer summit

Fucking Rand Paul voted against Hurricane Sandy disaster relief

I wouldn't have a beer with him either
Like a typical Washington politician, the lying POS said he did vote for Sandy relief! Yeah, he voted FOR his own amendment that would cut Sandy relief while voting against the final bill, that is what he means by voting FOR Sandy relief in Washington speak!!!

Is there anyone posting in this thread opposed to Rand Paul and in favor of Chris Christie who DIDN"T vote for Barrack Obama?

Anyone?

That should tell you all you need to know.

Well, since no one is jumping up to answer, let's go through the posters.

Sallow - Obama

Rightwinger - Obama

Camp - Obama

NYCarbineer - Obama

Luddly Neddite - Obama

MarcATL - Obama

Bodecea _ Obama

Nodoginnafight - Obama

Auditor0007 - Obama

Dot Cot - Obama

WTF do ya know! That's EVERYONE in this thread that is pro-Christie, Anti-Rand Paul.

:lmao:

Surprisingly, I saw the same bullshit in the last election

No REAL Republican would support Mitt Romney. REAL Republicans want Sarah Palin or Ron Paul.

Come election time, you were all part of the Romney revolution

Romney was a better choice than Obama...not by much, but the lesser of two evils.

Same with McCain and Obama, barely a better choice, but better.

The mindless sheep let the opposition convince them that Dole, McCain, Romney, Christie... is actually the better choice...just like this thread aims to do.

And they believe it.

That the liberals have their best interests at heart...just trying to give them a hand. :rolleye:

But they are gullible.

Last edited:
Well, since no one is jumping up to answer, let's go through the posters.

Sallow - Obama

Rightwinger - Obama

Camp - Obama

NYCarbineer - Obama

Luddly Neddite - Obama

MarcATL - Obama

Bodecea _ Obama

Nodoginnafight - Obama

Auditor0007 - Obama

Dot Cot - Obama

WTF do ya know! That's EVERYONE in this thread that is pro-Christie, Anti-Rand Paul.

:lmao:

No REAL Republican would support Mitt Romney. REAL Republicans want Sarah Palin or Ron Paul.

Romney was a better choice than Obama...not by much, but the lesser of two evils.

Tell us again how great a president Rick Perry would make

Millions of people vacation on the Jersey Shore

Camden was not affected by Hurricane Sandy.....learn some geography

Why would anyone in their right mind, aside from some New York dumb fucks, want to vacation in that shit hole? Perplexing. What a waste of money.

Especially when they could go to Kentucky instead ...

I'll have you know that Kentucky is a beautiful state except when they blow off mountain tops!

Tell us again how great a president Rick Perry would make

Better than Obama.

You are an A-HOLE Missourian, and one of those A-HOLES that thinks he is way smarter than he really is. I have worked with John McCain and could never in a million years vote against him. My all time favorite Sen. and another Senator I worked with is Bob Smith (R) NH. I couldn't bring myself to support Romney, but Obama did't get my vote. I concentrated my politics on local races in 2012. You sound like a Palin person, when things don't go your way, quit.

Then add me to your "A-HOLE" list. McCain is an Israel pandering dog and a war monger. He supports aiding terrorists in Syria to benefit U.S. imperium. He's not fit to hold office and it's a tragedy that his parachute worked.

Why would anyone in their right mind, aside from some New York dumb fucks, want to vacation in that shit hole? Perplexing. What a waste of money.

Especially when they could go to Kentucky instead ...

I'll have you know that Kentucky is a beautiful state except when they blow off mountain tops!

I flat out refuse to set foot in New Jersey.

I don't even go to Philly anymore...because you can see New Jersey from there.

What a dump.

Here's the big clue you do not want to go to New Jersey...on I-80 at Delaware Water Gap Bridge, you can cross eastbound into New Jersey for free, but westbound they charge you to get out! :lol:

Why doesn't Rand Paul come up to the Jersey Shore and have a beer?

He can see real time where all that "government pork" he voted against accomplished

Why would anyone in his right mind spend a vacation in that shit hole? Is Camden on the sightseeing tour?

Millions of people vacation on the Jersey Shore

Camden was not affected by Hurricane Sandy.....learn some geography

If they would only learn anything. Camden is on the Delaware River across from Phila.

Paul thinks it is bad now.......wait until 2016

Republicans will be eating each other alive, knowing they have no chance at winning. It should be a very funny thing to watch. Demographics are changing and the Republican Party refuses to change at all. What they don't get is that they don't have to change their core beliefs; they just need to be reasonable about them. They better learn to pick their fights down the road, because at this point, they are fighting a losing battle and are on the verge of becoming irrelevant on the national level.

It's not very funny to watch. It's really depressing.

This country should have multiple parties to choose from when they are electing people to represent them.

The GOP has become a joke but a joke with power.

And they are trying to solidify that power by suppressing the vote and gerrymandering instead of showing integrity, compromising, jettisoning the crazies and acting like they have the interest of this country at heart.

This Country needs conservative and liberal voices. It needs balance.

And what we are moving toward is pretty scary. One party rule.
But CockSwallow, this is EXACTLY the dream of you and the rest of you Leftwing douchebags. You should be giddy with excitement at the prospect of a one party totalitarian government regime.

chris-christie-obama-hug-buddies-photo-op-hurricane-sandy.jpg

And it something?

Cooperation.

That's what use to happen in this country.

Bipartisanship.........yea, America hates that
Don't worry guys...that's just more RW loser talk. The minute this country effs up enough to allow a RW Republican in Office they'll be singing a different sanky...talking about it's their way or the highway and how the Democrats needs to listen to them because they speak for the People and how the People voted out the Dems so they have no room to talk and all that other crazy far RW nonsense that was demonstrated during the ENTIRE long eight years of the Bush'n'Cheney Regime.

They haven't changed. It's just loser talk.

And it something?

Cooperation.

Don't worry guys...that's just more RW loser talk. The minute this country effs up enough to allow a RW Republican in Office they'll be singing a different sanky...talking about it's their way or the highway and how the Democrats needs to listen to them because they speak for the People and how the People voted out the Dems so they have no room to talk and all that other crazy far RW nonsense that was demonstrated during the ENTIRE long eight years of the Bush'n'Cheney Regime.

I can't wait for Republicans trying to turn bipartisanship by Christie into a campaign issue

Republicans will be eating each other alive, knowing they have no chance at winning. It should be a very funny thing to watch. Demographics are changing and the Republican Party refuses to change at all. What they don't get is that they don't have to change their core beliefs; they just need to be reasonable about them. They better learn to pick their fights down the road, because at this point, they are fighting a losing battle and are on the verge of becoming irrelevant on the national level.

It's not very funny to watch. It's really depressing.

This country should have multiple parties to choose from when they are electing people to represent them.

The GOP has become a joke but a joke with power.

And they are trying to solidify that power by suppressing the vote and gerrymandering instead of showing integrity, compromising, jettisoning the crazies and acting like they have the interest of this country at heart.

This Country needs conservative and liberal voices. It needs balance.

And what we are moving toward is pretty scary. One party rule.
But CockSwallow, this is EXACTLY the dream of you and the rest of you Leftwing douchebags. You should be giddy with excitement at the prospect of a one party totalitarian government regime.

Oh please, BorisCumGargler. You and your homosexual fantasies are best kept to yourself. What is it with you guys. Why are you so freaking gay. Does it come as a package with being Conservative? Gayness?

And check what your heroes are doing. Suppressing the vote, gerrymandering and obstruction. That's not what people do that want Democracy.

That's what people do when they are fascists.

So add that to your resume.

Gay, Conservative and Fascist.

And it something?

Cooperation.

I can't wait for Republicans trying to turn bipartisanship by Christie into a campaign issue

Oh it's coming.

These folks take their marching orders from Rush. And he already got that meme out.

Oh it's coming.

These folks take their marching orders from Rush. And he already got that meme out.

Christie will hand their heads to them with stories of disaster relief

I pity the GOP candidate who tries to play that card

Forum List

Back