Rand Paul calls for investigations into Obama administration. .

Obama fired Flynn, and had every right to do so.
If this is Rand's premise, then WTF does that mean for Trump, who has fired at least 40 people who didn't have secret meetings with Russians?

Biden already caught lying about what he knew about Flynn....that old dude will not last....he is no Trump....

Biden already caught lying about what he knew about Flynn....that old dude will not last....he is no Trump....

Post a link to the lie he told.
You silly TrumpTards come on here an spew your bullshit and don't back it up.
That's FAKE NEWS.

I think when Rand was tackled by his irate neighbor it did more than just bust a few of his ribs.
I think it rattled a few brain cells, maybe more than a few. Maybe a lot.

How a presidential election is now won. Throw as much mud at the other person as possible, pick out any thing negative you can find matters not if the person was 9 years old when this unproven thing happened. attack their friends loved ones, every one is fair game. & don't forget to lie your ass off. no one wants the truth, they all just want to win.

There should be an investigation, but there won't be.

I think when Rand was tackled by his irate neighbor it did more than just bust a few of his ribs.
I think it rattled a few brain cells, maybe more than a few. Maybe a lot.

ALL 3 OF THEM
All you idiots have any more is pathetic
school yard insults. Gotta hand it to you though - you get an A+ for lack of imagination.

Rand Paul calls for investigations into the Obama administration's handling of the Flynn case, and is introducing a bill to end this kind of abuse of power.

Rand Paul today at a press conference;

Please tell me they are getting rid of the "lying to investigators" entrapment tool. It is abused DAILY!! They don't deserve such power.

The point is, if they did it to a 3-star general they can do it anyone.
And they have been.

Forum List

Back