Rand Paul faces doubts at home...

American Nazis no longer get their way. Tough. If he can raise the money, he should be able to do both.

The only thing Donald Trump actually managed to accomplish in the first debate was the gutting of Rand Paul. The kill stroke was, "You're having a hard time tonight."

That was the end of Paul's presidential aspirations right there.

I don't know what the hell happened to Paul. I mean I stopped liking him when he stooped to the level of the regular republican and away from his fathers views that got him elected. He just seems to be NOT trying to get elected....its weird.

I don't know what the hell happened to Paul. I mean I stopped liking him when he stooped to the level of the regular republican and away from his fathers views that got him elected. He just seems to be NOT trying to get elected....its weird.
First he pandered to the Zionists and neocons which appeased neither, then he saw indictments come down dangerously close to himself.

American Nazis no longer get their way. Tough. If he can raise the money, he should be able to do both.
Disagree. Politicians cannot drink from both sides of the glass at the same time. Choose your seat. He should run for Senate...the presidential election is too far away for him.

Disagree. Politicians cannot drink from both sides of the glass at the same time. Choose your seat. He should run for Senate...the presidential election is too far away for him.
Agree.If he keeps this up he will lose both. He isn't going to be president. MAYBE VP but doubtful. The GOP is gonna get real pissed if he screws this up so badly they lose that senate seat.

Forum List

Back