Rand Paul Fires Back at Fascist McCain and Graham

^ yet further proof that JakeStarkey doesn't have the first clue on the subject he bleats on about.

"Due process" is involved in the apprehension of suspects.

IM is flapping his lips.

I am on patrol, IlarMeilyr is staggering down the road drunk with a gun, I pull over, get out, tell him to put down the gun, he turns around with it pointing it at me . . . there is no due process here.

IM, you are one less than mediocre minimal mind here.

Wow. Jake's dishonesty and/or abject ignorance is monumental.

Try to get a handle on it, Jake you fraud.

Under your silly scenario, Officer Fraud, I would be getting the appropriate attention from a law enforcement officer and every single bit of the process to which I would be due.

Try to keep up. I know your mind is sadly defective on more than one level, but still. There's no excuse for your constant flow of correctable ignorance or dishonesty.

IM sock is so very confused, nothing new. The scenario I propose for you is no different than one if you were hunkered down, refused to come out and surrender when called upon to do so, creating a threat to the arresting officers. That is what American national enemies of the USA are doing overseas.

Due process as you want does not in fact exist (you can't give any examples other than your wish that it does).

So, yes, the president has the authority to order a drone strike in and out of the USA for such situations.

That you don't like it does not matter in the slightests.

Plenty of good definitions have been posted for neo-conservatism. Look them up, IM, and stop wasting out time.

Why is it that Liberals love everything about John McCain, except when he runs for President? I already know the answer, do you?

There is a divide in politics that isn't reflected in the left/right, Republican/Democrat split. Authoritarians and libertarians are at least as bitterly opposed as liberals and conservatives. There are plenty of authoritarians in both camps and when push comes to shove, their allegiance to the power of the state overrides their advertised ideology.

To put it another way, the neo-cons are running both parties.

^ Pretty meaningless labels. All around.

How do we properly define "authoritarians?"

Nobody ever posts a coherent definition of "neocon" whatever the fuck it's supposed to have meant when first coined.

Oh, they're not meaningless. I can define them succinctly if you like.

The truth is often found somewhere in the middle and this is such a case.

The truth is that, in this case, the neo-cons and authoritarians are hiding in the middle. They pretend to be 'moderates' and 'centrists', while driving the most radical changes in government.

There is a divide in politics that isn't reflected in the left/right, Republican/Democrat split. Authoritarians and libertarians are at least as bitterly opposed as liberals and conservatives. There are plenty of authoritarians in both camps and when push comes to shove, their allegiance to the power of the state overrides their advertised ideology.

To put it another way, the neo-cons are running both parties.

^ Pretty meaningless labels. All around.

How do we properly define "authoritarians?"

Nobody ever posts a coherent definition of "neocon" whatever the fuck it's supposed to have meant when first coined.

Oh, they're not meaningless. I can define them succinctly if you like.

The truth is often found somewhere in the middle and this is such a case.

The truth is that, in this case, the neo-cons and authoritarians are hiding in the middle. They pretend to be 'moderates' and 'centrists', while driving the most radical changes in government.

No. That's not "the truth." That's merely an opinion. It's not only not supported, it doesn't even make much sense.

Plenty of good definitions have been posted for neo-conservatism. Look them up, IM, and stop wasting out time.

Jake is so spectacularly stupid and dishonest that he doesn't even grasp (or care) how imbecilic his words just were.

There have been plenty of half-assed attempts to "define" "neocon" and some of them are even contradictory. Some are just gibberish, like most of the twaffle you post, Jake.

A neoconservative (also spelled "neo-conservative"; colloquially, neocon) in American politics is someone presented as a conservative but who actually favors big government, interventionalism, and a hostility to religion in politics and government. The word means "newly conservative," and thus formerly liberal. A neocon is a RINO Backer, and like RINOs does not accept most of the important principles in the Republican Party platform. Neocons do not participate in the March for Life, stand up for traditional marriage, or advocate other conservative social values. Neoconservatism - Conservapedia

Forum List

Back