Rand Paul: IRS scandal threatening Obama's 'moral authority to lead'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
like he ever had any morals..lies, coverups, play's dumb and says, I didn't know, pass the buck If not on bush then his own people working for him...and the no morals beat goes on and on

SNIP:
ad'
Rick Moran

This is why Paul is a major player for 2016.

The Hill:

"Nobody questions his legal authority, but I think he's really losing the moral authority to lead this nation," Paul added.

"And he really needs to put a stop to this. I don't care whether you're a Republican or a Democrat, nobody likes to see the opposite party punishing you for your political beliefs."

The Kentucky Republican also said that it was too soon to say whether any crime was committed in the IRS's targeting of conservative groups, after an agency official, Lois Lerner, invoked her right against self-incrimination last week.

"I think there needs to be a speedy resolution to this," Paul said. "And I think the president is in danger of losing his moral authority to lead the nation if we don't get to a resolution."

all of it here
Read more: Blog: Rand Paul: IRS scandal threatening Obama's 'moral authority to lead'
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Rand Paul is a stupid ass.

Obama hasn't done anything immoral.

The Great Depression proved Liberterianism was a failed political philosophy.

Liberterians are a bunch of loud-mouthed ignoramuses who don't understand basic economics or historical fact.

lol, Obama hasn't done anything immoral.....I guess lying constantly is moral

well for Progressives it is if it's for their agenda

Last edited:
ONE Obama lie, chumps of the greedy idiot rich?

Audit found nothing partisan, the WH can name 2 IRS officials, that is ALL. So dumb...

Rand Paul is a stupid ass.

Obama hasn't done anything immoral.

The Great Depression proved Liberterianism was a failed political philosophy.

Liberterians are a bunch of loud-mouthed ignoramuses who don't understand basic economics or historical fact.

Yes, the Great Depression, fueled by the excesses of the Federal Reserve, which libertarians have always opposed, was a failure of libertarianism.

sorry mods, this is a duplicate thread, didn't see the one earlier... merge if you wish

Forum List

Back