🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul Is Delivering State of the Union Rebuttal for the Tea Party & Libertarians

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
Rand Paul is set to deliver the official Tea Party Libertarian response to Obama but also provide a perspective alternative to the establishment GOP.

I was listening to "Left Radio" on XM this morning and the Liberals were quivering in their pants. They also thought it was amusing that the Republicans have two factions. Sorry Democrats, not my fault you don't have a single vein of Liberty in your party, you kicked out your last drop of Liberty in Dennis Kucinich. Democrats are pure authoritarian, at least the GOP has some Libertarians in there to dilute the tyranny.

Rand Paul will outshine dictator Obama and fraudulent Rubio.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLX9ldBERc]Sen. Paul on CNN's State of the Union with Candy Crowley- 2/10/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Watch it live here: Welcome to the home of the Tea Party Express

Rand Paul is set to deliver the official Tea Party Libertarian response to Obama but also provide a perspective alternative to the establishment GOP.

I was listening to "Left Radio" on XM this morning and the Liberals were quivering in their pants. They also thought it was amusing that the Republicans have two factions. Sorry Democrats, not my fault you don't have a single vein of Liberty in your party, you kicked out your last drop of Liberty in Dennis Kucinich. Democrats are pure authoritarian, at least the GOP has some Libertarians in there to dilute the tyranny.

Sen. Paul on CNN's State of the Union with Candy Crowley- 2/10/2013 - YouTube

Who were you listening to? Who was "quivering in their pants".....whatever that means?

You will find soon enough that this dog won't hunt. Rand Paul is not going to bring you success.

Meanwhile....the duly elected President of these United States......your President....will deliver a call for cooperation on behalf of the American people. Please try to listen.

Im skeptical that anyone was quivering in their pants over what anyone is going to say in a speech most people wont see.

Who were you listening to? Who was "quivering in their pants".....whatever that means?

You will find soon enough that this dog won't hunt. Rand Paul is not going to bring you success.

Meanwhile....the duly elected President of these United States......your President....will deliver a call for cooperation on behalf of the American people. Please try to listen.

Too funny, cooperation, REALLY?

Im skeptical that anyone was quivering in their pants over what anyone is going to say in a speech most people wont see.

Remember he was talking about leftist radio, those folks spend their lives quivering and wondering if they will still be on the air the next day. They don't tend to be commercially viable.

Absolutely. In the real world.....things are not as you see them. Let go of your issues....open up to the facts....and you will understand.

Absolutely. In the real world.....things are not as you see them. Let go of your issues....open up to the facts....and you will understand.

I understand perfectly, your dear leader ain't got a cooperative bone in his body.

Rand Paul Is Delivering State of the Union Rebuttal for the Tea Party & Libertarians

The TPM and libertarians continue their quest for zero credibility.

Let me get this straight: You think Democrats have credibility?

laughing%2520dog.gif

If Rand runs he will prolly be the next President... Liberals will hate him due to his education, ability to use large words and background as a doctor.

And NYcarebear, be nice or a liberal nut job might try and stab you though your car window...

You dumb fuck.

If Rand runs he will prolly be the next President... Liberals will hate him due to his education, ability to use large words and background as a doctor.

And NYcarebear, be nice or a liberal nut job might try and stab you though your car window...

You dumb fuck.

For someone who follows politics.....you sure seem uninformed. There is no if. This asshole is running already.

And....since when do liberals dislike "large" words and education? You are doing that funky mirror thing again, ain't ya?

Stephanie Miller and her Liberal guests.

1. Rand Paul has been delivering ever since he took office in the Senate.

2. Obama isn't cooperating with anyone. Rand Paul sat down with him face to face and asked him to cut spending and stop adding the debt. Obama didn't listen.

3. I don't want cooperation if it means bipartisan support for tyranny.

2. Obama isn't cooperating with anyone. Rand Paul sat down with him face to face and asked him to cut spending and stop adding the debt. Obama didn't listen.

Paul's been delivering ignorance and stupidity, perhaps.

Otherwise, Obama began his presidency with the intent to work with republicans – they spat in his face.

And you don’t want co-operation for purely subjective, partisan reasons, having nothing to do with ‘tyranny,’ and everything to do with ‘getting rid of Obama.’

Paul's been delivering ignorance and stupidity, perhaps.

Unlike most politicians in Washington, Rand Paul actually understands political theory and economics. He mops the floor with everyone he debates.

Otherwise, Obama began his presidency with the intent to work with republicans – they spat in his face.

And you don’t want co-operation for purely subjective, partisan reasons, having nothing to do with ‘tyranny,’ and everything to do with ‘getting rid of Obama.’

I voted for Obama in '08.

He said he was against the Patriot Act, he extended it and made it worse.

He said he was against going to war without Congressional approval, he does exactly that.

He said he opposed waterboarding our enemies, yet he drone striked three American citizens without due process.

He said he opposed the Drug War, he raided quadruple the marijuana dispensaries as Bush.

He opposed Bush's wiretapping, yet he expanded the surveillance state to new levels.

He said he wouldn't raise taxes and make healthcare affordable, he does opposite.

Yeah, explain that.

I see. You hear liberals mocking Rand Paul and.........like a Palin supporter in 2008.......your brain tells you that they fear him.

Let me be among the first to tell you this. Liberals are very hopeful that Rand Paul is the GOP nominee ( he is a member of the GOP, isn't he? ) in 2016. This is not fear, dummy.

Forum List

Back