🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul Is Delivering State of the Union Rebuttal for the Tea Party & Libertarians

Sounds like the Tea Party is stepping away from the establishment GOP, with this move. My money is on a Tea Party candidate in 2016...So you better chose your side. Is it is Baggers or the GOP?

Rand Paul had ZERO political experience.
He got elected becuase his Father was Ron Paul.

and now he is positioned to have more experience in 2016 than Obama did when Obama was elected. Of course, that really isn't a huge bar to overcome. After all, Sarah Palin had more experience when she was a VP candidate than Obama did.

Rand Paul, like his father, will never ever be President of the United States.

OP- for ignoramus hater dupes you mean...thanks for splitting the GOP and scaring 70% of the country with your "no compromise, un-American" (TIME) BS idiocy though...

If Rand runs he will prolly be the next President... Liberals will hate him due to his education, ability to use large words and background as a doctor.

And NYcarebear, be nice or a liberal nut job might try and stab you though your car window...

You dumb fuck.

For someone who follows politics.....you sure seem uninformed. There is no if. This asshole is running already.

And....since when do liberals dislike "large" words and education? You are doing that funky mirror thing again, ain't ya?

I don't know that Rand will run, I see that he might, that's why I mentioned it.

The point was that liberals will attack Rand despite him being much of what they claimed to love... they will make him out to be un-educated despite being a fuckin doctor... they will make him out to be.... actually, never mind.

Rand Paul, like his father, will never ever be President of the United States.

Bigots used to say that about anyone that is black, now you show your bigotry by claiming anyone that has a meaningful education and had a real job can't be president.

Funny that the two "rebuttals" were written before the president's SOTU speech. And, Rubio pre-recorded his in Spanish so it could play to day on Spanish stations.

Obama's speech was predictable. It's not hard to write a rebuttal to a speech you already know the main content of. Also, Rand Paul heard the speech live and did add material based on what he heard from the address.

It's hard to get past Rand's strange looks, and his permanent wave that tries to disguise his balding head.

Paul and Rubio both have delusions of becoming president. Aqua Buddha never will and chances are near zero for Rubio.

time for the tea party and rand paul to go third party.

Do you really believe this or are you pulling our chain? lol, lol, lol!!!!!

No one seems to have the balls to do anything anymore.

Last edited:
Rand Paul hit it out of the park. Rubio's speech was predictable, boring, and nothing new.

"The President offers you free stuff, but his policies keep you poor."
-- Rand Paul

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zv4Wufggik]Rand Paul Responds To The State of the Union 2013 [In Full] - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back