Rand Paul leads GOP 2016 primary poll

(Ayn) Rand Paul. Hope he runs. He's the perfect Republican. Hope they finally use "Let him die" as a slogan.

What Hispanics see when they look at Republicans:

muskmelon-cantaloupe-2.jpg

It just would be great if that's who they pick.

:lol:

To the first portion- he's named after a philandering atheist

to the 2nd- if he cozies up to the banksters/fed he'll lose his base & if he doesn't, he'll be outspent by shadowy nameless contributors thanks to Repubs :thup:

To the first point, no he isn't.

So he is operating under a nickname or he was named after someone else named Rand?

His name is Randal, and he went by "Randy" up until he met his wife who began calling him "Rand."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQ04fmj9oc]Rand Paul on Ayn Rand and his name - YouTube[/ame]

I'm a huge fan of Rand Paul! Minus most of his domestic views... and a good bit of his international ones... and his odd-ball haircut... let's just say minus Rand Paul

I have heard two things recently about him. One, is that the curly hair on his head, is a rug. A surgeon told me that. And two, a short man could never be elected president. Rand Paul is estimated to be about 5'5". :eusa_think:

I'm a huge fan of Rand Paul! Minus most of his domestic views... and a good bit of his international ones... and his odd-ball haircut... let's just say minus Rand Paul

I have heard two things recently about him. One, is that the curly hair on his head, is a rug. A surgeon told me that. And two, a short man could never be elected president. Rand Paul is estimated to be about 5'5". :eusa_think:

Well, hell. That some insightful commentary right there. That's what that is.

If we can elect someones like George and Barak, we can certainly elect a short man.

(Ayn) Rand Paul. Hope he runs. He's the perfect Republican. Hope they finally use "Let him die" as a slogan.

This is what my wife saw when she looked at Southern Democrats back when she was growing up in Alabama and Georgia.

image060.jpg
lynchi4.jpg

Last edited:

I have curly hair similar to Rand's, and mine isn't a rug. Yet. That's not to say that I know for sure Rand's isn't, but there's no way to be sure that it is either.

This is what my wife saw when she looked at Southern Democrats back when she was growing up in Alabama and Georgia.

image060.jpg
lynchi4.jpg

Yup, Mud, the far right conservatives in American history have always been murderous to people of color, beginning with John Smith in VA and the Puritans and Pilgrims in New England.

Yeah, I knew there had to be a reason the slime merchants were out in force today.

Only going to get worse the closer we get, unfortunately.

I'm all for Rand getting the nomination.

He'll lose 49 states, and put an end to the LIEberTARDian stupidity the Koch brothers have injected into the GOP.

Enzi is WY insider, for sure, who uses the TPM to advantage. Smart politico.

Libruls touting Rand's height when their Community Organizer hooked up with some blow and sat in a racist black Separatist Church for 20 yrs.. LMAO You pathetic morons.

LGS's expressions laced with racism, homophobia, sexism and ageism demonstrated on line in the last two days indicate she has some real setbacks in life. Hope it gets better for her.

LGS's expressions laced with racism, homophobia, sexism and ageism demonstrated on line in the last two days indicate she has some real setbacks in life. Hope it gets better for her.

LOL Telling the truth is racist?? He did sit in a Black Separatist Church for 20 years.. He did snort coke up his wideazz nostrils.. WTF is racist about that??

PS- Do the nurses know you're using the retirement facilities computer to rant all day? :lol:

Forum List

Back