Rand Paul: Obama In Danger Of Losing His 'Moral Authority' To Lead The Nation...

would it lend more support being stated from someone other than an extremist whose proxie views failed to win a single state in the 2012 Republican primaries (Ron Paul) ??? - or just another broken record from the Paul's ....

would it lend more support being stated from someone other than an extremist whose proxie views failed to win a single state in the 2012 Republican primaries (Ron Paul) ??? - or just another broken record from the Paul's ....

He's merely speaking truth. Sorry you can't see that.

no, that ran dry along time ago for the Paul's ... or rather replaced by extremism.

exemplified by the fact there are no scandals to be commenting on.

no, that ran dry along time ago for the Paul's ... or rather replaced by extremism.

exemplified by the fact there are no scandals to be commenting on.

What is 'Extremism?' Who knows anymore? The term has been used & abused for so long now. Once could easily conclude your guy is as extremist as it gets. His abuses of power are incredibly disturbing. And in some cases, unprecedented. Look into his use of the Espionage Act of 1917. All Americans should be alarmed.

Instead of talking about the point, you ad hom the speaker in the video along with the OP. Can't you liberals ever stay focused on the message instead of the messenger? Or is it in your nature to attack what you don't comprehend?

Rand Paul is nothing more than the cleaned up made-for-tv kidsafe version of the crackpot extremist rightwing cult in this country.

And you're nothing but a petulant child throwing a hissy fit because someone called down the President. My gosh you liberals can't take criticism well can you?

I'm not the one seeking wisdom from a Southern white segregationist.

Rand Paul is nothing more than the cleaned up made-for-tv kidsafe version of the crackpot extremist rightwing cult in this country.

And you're nothing but a petulant child throwing a hissy fit because someone called down the President. My gosh you liberals can't take criticism well can you?

I'm not the one seeking wisdom from a Southern white segregationist.

Who here is and who is the Southern white segregationist? Why does it matter if someone is White, are you a bigot towards whites? why does it matter if someone is southern, are you bigoted towards that somehow as well?

Like Gingrich, Paul is an ignorant partisan hack, his opinion carries no weight whatsoever.

Like you are a ignorant partisan hack and your opinion carries no weight, whatsoever..

everyone is ignorant to your high mighty ass...

To democrats all republicans are ignorant partisan hacks. Extreme liberals calling themselves republicans get a pass. Like Jon Huntsman. They get a pass because republicans are going to reject them anyway. Those are the safe republicans.

I have never liked Ron Paul. He's a lunatic and always was. Rand Paul is not his father. He cuts through the BS in no uncertain terms. He is not afraid of democrats and would not tolerate the treatment democrats give to republicans. If Dr. Paul can bring in his fathers supporters he could be our next president.

Forum List

Back