Rand Paul: Obama In Danger Of Losing His 'Moral Authority' To Lead The Nation...

What is 'Extremism? Who knows anymore?

well when the libertarian Republicans pick E.W. Jackson for their LtGov. candidate in Virginia next to an already radical Cuccinelli as Governor, the quacking is hard to disguise as anything but a Duck ....

The term 'Extremism' is tired and over-used. It's the equivalent of screaming 'RACIST!' at every turn. Just doesn't carry much weight and significance anymore.

their elected maters spews it so they must regurgitate it

everyone who has a different political view from theirs is EXREMEST..really childish and shallow if you think about it

Yup, you must be an 'Extremist' if you disagree with me. Useless term at this point.

The term 'Extremism' is tired and over-used. It's the equivalent of screaming 'RACIST!' at every turn. Just doesn't carry much weight and significance anymore.

everyone who has a different political view from theirs is EXREMEST..really childish and shallow if you think about it

Yup, you must be an 'Extremist' if you disagree with me. Useless term at this point.

downplaying libertarian viewpoints to make them more palatable does not in fact make them less extreme - E.W. Jackson, the Libertarian Virginia Lieutenant Governor Candidate is an Extremist and the same can be said of the candy-coated Cuccinelli.

we'll see if what works in 2013 will be used in 2014 ....

downplaying libertarian viewpoints to make them more palatable does not in fact make them less extreme - E.W. Jackson, the Libertarian Virginia Lieutenant Governor Candidate is an Extremist and the same can be said of the candy-coated Cuccinelli.

we'll see if what works in 2013 will be used in 2014 ....

"YOU EXTREMIST!!" "YOU RACIST!!" Blah Blah Blah. Mere tired & stale platitudes.

Forum List

Back