Rand Paul on Syria: I can’t see sending my son to fight on the same side as al Qaeda

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Rand Paul on Syria: I can’t see sending my son to fight on the same side as al Qaeda
Washington Examiner ^ | August 30, 2013 | Charlie Spiering

Rand Paul on Syria: I can?t see sending my son to fight on the same side as al Qaeda | WashingtonExaminer.com

Paul also explained that he had difficulty seeing any American interests in the Syrian conflict.

“I can’t see fighting to impose Sharia law in Syria,” Paul said. “I can’t see sending my son to fight with Islamic rebels against Christians. I also can’t see my son going to fight on the same side as al Qaeda.”

Under Sharia law, Paul noted, Christians would be persecuted for blasphemy, citing a woman in Pakistan who was jailed for blasphemy after she drank from a cup shared by Muslim workers.

“That is not something I want to send our boys and girls to die for,” Paul added.

Rand Paul is making sense as is Ted Cruz. obama listens to nothing but the voices in his head and they tell him he is king of the world.

there is more than one group of people revolting in Syria, yet short sighted people will only use a pinprick and try to turn it into a pry bar.

there is more than one group of people revolting in Syria, yet short sighted people will only use a pinprick and try to turn it into a pry bar.

How many of those groups are not radical Islamists ? What kind of government do they want to establish in Syria ? Who is their leader? Who all is funding them ? Do they Americans ?

Last edited:
There are dozens of groups fighting in Syria. The US cannot pick the winner. obungle tried that in Egypt and it didn't work.

a whole lot like arming the ms-13 gangs to wipe out the crips and bloods.

makes no sense at all.

Forum List

Back