Rand Paul says refugees "immediately put on welfare".

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obama is letting the mideast and africa and latin america dump all their poor on the american taxpayer. And they will vote for the welfare party the rest of their lives.

Rand: Refugees Are 'Immediately' 'Put On Welfare,' Cut Off Arms Sales To Gulf Countries Not Accepting Refugees - Breitbart

nov 18 2015 Rand said,] “refugees come here, and immediately are put on welfare. There are whole agencies set up to put them in government housing, government cash assistance and they’re basically put into our welfare programs. In Kentucky, we have a lot of people out of work, a lot of coal miners out of work. I’ve got disabled veterans saying to me on the phone, just as recently as last night, that they are having trouble surviv[ing] on their disability payments as veterans. They don’t understand why we’re going to take in the world’s poor, and put them on our welfare programs. So, there are some discussions we ought to have about this before we let it happen.”

Housing food medical education transportation......this has been my gripe since this mess started. Probably good USA citizens lost in the paperwork maze sleeping outside in NOV. These get fast track. AND I cannot find proof but I heard they get $18K startup money per person besides all the rest.

Again, if they must .......... only Christians to USA as they have no safe place in ME. Plenty of safe place for Muslims. Force SA to take them to Mecca. Force it BHO you worthless leader. All part of his plan to destroy USA from within. His Muslim upbringing is come out.

Forum List

Back