🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul says the quiet part out loud regarding elections

Let's see if any right wing fraudsters can spot the obvious flaw in his argument, I’ll highlight for the particularly stubborn hold outs.

“Seeding an area heavy with potential Democratic votes with as many absentee ballots as possible, targeting and convincing potential voters to complete them in a legally valid way, and then harvesting and counting the results.”

Rand Paul Ridiculed After Accusing Dems of ‘Stealing’ Elections by Persuading People to Vote For Them
Umm Rand Paul isn’t talking about “legal” means he is talking about legalized voter fraud tactics. Mailing ballots to everyone, regardless if you know they still live at the home. Here in Las Vegas with a population they moved around. My friend who rented an apartment had 2 ballots from previous renters mailed to him. I am sure it happened all over the place. Anyone can vote for them. In fact, it was a problem for many people who tried to vote on Election Day already had a ballot completed (by someone else) and couldn’t vote; then he talked about ballot harvesting (everyone should be against this; it is legalized rigging of elections);

Be honest on what they guy is saying.

The Republicans dxidn't have a platform in 2020. Slogans are not platforms.
You’ve lost focus on the discussion and chose to not answer a previous question about your state where political candidates don’t have political platforms.

Your diehard loyalty to your party over all else does nothing to ensure your party is doing well. When voters think that their input doesn’t matter and they never make effort to know the issues, well that half explains the current situation of our country at large. Lack of voter knowledge and the misconception that elected officials will do their best without any constituent input is really, really off.

How active are you in your community and on the state level in politics? Just curious. I get behind local candidates to canvass, for the record, and frequently email my state rep prior to floor votes, like many other state residents do as well.

Your political priorities are very different than mine.

Last edited:
I agree that Americas voting block is full of complete dipshits,. but I still say it is better for more people to vote.

Yeah, it's great when people just check the boxes they're told to check, not knowing why, and having no freaking clue what the results will be. If you think people like that aren't a threat to the country, you're delusional.

Only complete idiots want more people to vote.
Americas voting block is full of complete dipshits.
Ahh the conservative doesn’t believe in democracy. He wants his fellow conservatives to vote, but not everyone else. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander?

Conservatives are an existential threat to democracy.

Ahh the conservative doesn’t believe in democracy. He wants his fellow conservatives to vote, but not everyone else. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander?

Conservatives are an existential threat to democracy.
Im not a conservative, you binary dumbfuck

Yeah, it's great when people just check the boxes they're told to check, not knowing why, and having no freaking clue what the results will be. If you think people like that aren't a threat to the country, you're delusional.

You just described 3/4 of the people on this forum.

I dont. I wish it was only land owners or something equally restrictive that only involves people with skin in the game.
A vote is basically your say in who gets to spend the taxes collected by the government. If you don't pay anything in, you shouldn't get to vote.

Everyone who is a citizen of the country has "skin in the game."
How so? Someone who pays no tax can make me pay more? Fks like you are a kick!!! Hahaha harvesting is the key word in Paul’s statement that you avoided!

A vote is basically your say in who gets to spend the taxes collected by the government. If you don't pay anything in, you shouldn't get to vote.
That’s a fact jack. They also influence what you and I pay. Control hiring by corporations as well! They have zero skin in the game!

That should be what seals the Republicans' doom in these sztates. The fact that Republicans will make it harder to vote. Republicans lose if it becomes a referendum on voting roghts. Also in Michigan and Pennsylvania, Republicans will no longer have gerrymandered maps so the House and state legislative races could be much more competitive.

Ah but that is the beauty of the whole thing, so-called voting rights (the way dems view it) never even has to be mentioned by a gop hopeful.....Win first then make the changes needed.....Never give your enemy room to maneuver on you.....Let them eat static on the issue. ;)

Oh the dems can try to make hay but what are they going to say.....That it's a real good idea to vote without providing ID? That it's a real good idea to vote harvest? Yeah, by all means go with that and see how well it works out for ya.

Even if some media hack asks a gop hopeful all he/she has to say is that "in this election current law will be followed and I can make no future predictions as to election law".

Let's see if any right wing fraudsters can spot the obvious flaw in his argument, I’ll highlight for the particularly stubborn hold outs.

“Seeding an area heavy with potential Democratic votes with as many absentee ballots as possible, targeting and convincing potential voters to complete them in a legally valid way, and then harvesting and counting the results.”

Rand Paul Ridiculed After Accusing Dems of ‘Stealing’ Elections by Persuading People to Vote For Them
That kind of stupidity is why Paul's neighbor gave him an ass whupping. The guy doesn't know when to shut his yap.

Forum List

Back